How different do you think the original script was?

How different do you think the original script was?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lImwyFWomvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ALIEN
FAX
MACHINE

Ideally I hoped it would include other characters from 999 and VLR as more than just namedrops. Probably stupid, but it was a fun idea.

In any case, I wasn't expecting Junpei/Akane and Sigma/Phi to get such egregious character assassination.

>include other characters from 999 and VLR as more than just namedrops.

even more? jesus christ

Far less complex

VLR had 4 returning characters from 999. ZTD only had two of each. It's not the worst request.

Less shit.

But SHITting was the best part

the returning characters tend to suck in both games, i kind of like having new characters

>4 returning characters
Junpei
Akane
Clover
???

i'm guessing he's counting akane

I included Akane in my list. Who's the fourth?

We'll never know unless an early script leaks. Don't count on it.

Spoilers dude. You'll ruin how amazing bad that plot device is.

i enjoyed this game

oh, right

alice, I guess? kind of awkward, though, and not really a character very present in 999

A lot of people did. As closure to VLR though, most everyone agrees it's outright terrible.

It was enjoyable letdown. No way it hell it lived up to expectations and it's the worst ZE game.

Oh shit, yeah I guess it would be Alice. I was thinking of the main 9 in the Nonary Game. I'm dumb.

oh, for sure

it's just fucking insane at times though and really funny, and has some standout characters

i enjoyed the cast more than VLR, which had a lot of blank nothingness in there, and carlos was a standout

>alice, I guess
please no

>Sup Forums suggests this game
>hack 3DS
>download it
>finish intro and first choice
>suddenly actually have to figure shit out

Deleted instantly.

Watched the rest online. Fuck you guys.

>put in game
>it's a game
>delete it because it's a game
???

I don't get your complaint. The puzzles in the game aren't even that difficult.

i got stuck on the antidote shit

im a completionist and im not gonna miss things just cause this shit wants me to solve stupid ass puzzles

you can't miss anything in this game dude

You can go back and play what you missed. The game lets you see every outcome.

Even if you didn't think about it, you can brute force most decision games and eventually head down a playable path.

Sigma was still supposed to be the lead, wasn't he?

It's amazing how much better animated this is than the actual game.

He should be harassed until he releases it, ZTD was embarrassingly bad compared to the previous games. Hell, maybe he could be convinced to actually produce the real third game.

I believe he was supposed to be. I don't think it was a bad idea to ditch him as the lead character for ZTD because he knows too much from VLR. My beef is that you don't really "play" as any character in ZTD.

Nah. Sigma going senile was foreshadowed.

No rational man would fuck a drunk whore in his situation.

Playing this game sporadically is a fucking nightmare. I remember I got stuck for a while and had no idea how to progress. Came back and figured some shit out that led to me getting Carlos to send 'look at the portrait' to Q team then spent forever trying to figure out how to do that in the room where the portrait appears. Turns out I hadn't figured out how to get through the who shot miradecision and figured that out first.

Anyway, I now managed to successfully complete two out of the three kill switch sections and I'm just stuck on Q team. It's asking me for some random numbers and the only significant ones I got are from the dream/reality ending. The numbers let me take of Q's helment but they don't work on the box. What do?

That ship sunk my friend. ZE3 is ZTD.

People actually tried to have him release the info?

>My beef is that you don't really "play" as any character in ZTD.
Yeah, that bothered me too. For a series that regularly has solid character interaction, ZTD just dropped the ball.

>What do?
There's a section where you need to use those numbers to take off the helmet and then that section gives you the numbers for the Q team force quit box.

I'm pretty sure he'd just block you.
Uchi is a cunt

Don't know but I doubt he'd reveal too many details about the original script. I mean, I guess you could ask but, as far as ZE3 is concerned, the game is completed and it's a closed story.

Fuck Uchi for submitting this replaced script for the game, and ruining the finale to a decent series while pandering to newcomers in the THIRD FUCKING INSTALLMENT.

>No emotional song like Blue Bird Lamentation or Morphogenetic Sorrow
This is the worst part of ZTD
Even S;G0 which was kind of bad had 2 really good emotional songs and a 10/10 main theme
youtube.com/watch?v=lImwyFWomvM

I don't think that there ever was an "original script", just ideas and concepts that changed before any actual writing started.

>Sigma stubs his toe
>Blue Bird Lamentation starts playing
What were they thinking?

But ZTD gave us the best version of Morph Sorrow.
If you mean no original emotional song, then yeah, I'll give you that.

Lol, that antidote riddle after the Infirmary puzzle room is simple deduction logic through process of elimination.

You don't rewrite the main villain of the series just like that.
VLR """"Brother"""" and ZTD Brother are nothing alike.

What do?

You need to clear the fragment where Eric holds the participants at gunpoint and demands to know Zero's identity.

You'll learn the numbers for the passcode at the end.

Did you ask him calmly on twitter or were you a raging autist going:

"WHERE'S THE ORIGINAL SCRIPT ZTD WAS A JOKE. UR A HACK I HATE YOU I HATE ZE3."

You can't even talk about Carlos #2 without Uchi blocking you.

>raging autist
Are you saying don't act like Eric?

If he came clean about Kyle, then in time he'll reveal what he thinks of Carlos #2, the true ending and other plot holes. Spamming his twitter won't get you answers.

Yes, don't be like Eric, don't ever be like Eric.

>spamming
Nice assumptions there, m8. It was just one message and it wasn't even me.
Uchi likes to pretend ZTD is perfect and no, there won't be Q&A this time around.

I don't doubt that Brother's story was changed a lot from what was originally planned. But I don't think that a tangible "original script" more in line with the original story ideas exists as people are imagining. Just vague plot skeletons that didn't end up being used for the actual project as it ended up being.

"Just one message"

You think only one ZTD player in the whole world asked about the original script?

>no Q&A
Source? Did Uchi explicitly say he has no plans for a ZTD Q&A

This makes me wonder, how was Brother called in the japanese version?
I am now imagining Umaru-Dio asking Delta oniichan to play decision geimu and vote ally
fug

Yep, read his facebook. ZTD should answer all of our questions so there's no need for Q&A

>how was Brother called in the japanese version?
Onii-chan

He's still called the English word "Brother" in the Japanese version.