Nier Automata

Demo Discussion

any word on the costumes dlc?

TOOBIEEEEEEEEE

Are robots made for anal breeding?

>Image of a android being raped.

Typical male dominated misogynistic game. Disgusting.

how would the black box process a Yorha's sexual encounters?

What is the point of the stupid blindfold?

I'm assuming there'll be more plug-ins for 2B so what kind of things would you guys like to see in the actual game? the UI ones are cool.

I want Toobie to be my mommy and feed me everyday!

I want her to give a nursing handjob and let me worship her perfect, huge ass.

I dunno about robots, but I sure am.

Might have some sort of symbolism regarding the eyes and a soul. Who knows.

I want to objectify toobie

Visors,like the one Raiden wears in MGR

Body sliders.

God all of this "2b SEX THICCCC FUK MAade 2 breed pussi!!!" shitposting is retarded.

Just split the thread into gelbooru image dumps and actual game discussion.

will this be the first good Platinum game in like 2 years?

Wait till the game comes out, damn
The demo gave us the logic behind the black color scheme, that's more than enough for the next 3 months

Combat visor and possibly has something to do with them not being allowed to display emotions.

I would enjoy a penis plug-in, so she can feed me with her nutritious, creamy milk.

Where were you when Yoko Taro and Platinum legitimately saved gaming?

Combat is fluid and fun, bullet hell elements add a great unique touch, was surprised we got a legit SCHMUP moment, bodes well for the diversity of gameplay in the game, the sidescrolling and isometric aspects in the factory were great and seeing the little hidden paths and shortcuts you can unlock is so encouraging, really suggests the game is going to be a rewarding experience. Level of customization of equipped chips, down to outright removing her OS chip for a game over, it's brilliant.

YOKO TARO, PLATINUM, YOU DID IT YOU MADMEN

what's the logic behind the black color scheme?

plug in dong

>play japanese console version
>it comes out long before the PC release
>will get to avoid all the shitposting about people begging for "lewd mods"

thank u ps4

You forget where you are

Lamentation of their repeated deaths, apparently.

>body mod chips
>JIGGLE PHYSICS CHIP

2Bouncy

Yorhas double as suicide squads, black = mourning

GET
THE
FUCK
OUT
OF
THERE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This game is so disgusting.

The women are robots, representing how women are nothing more than slaves to the patriarchal society we live in. She is also blindfolded, representing how she is blind to the intolerant and bigoted nature of men. Of course OP would have to post a picture of her being violently raped, as expected of a board full of sexually depraved losers who have never touched a real women in their lives.

I will be petitioning for this games censorship. You should count yourselves lucky I don't report this to various superstores to have this game removed.

I think so. Their latest games have been alright when you consider the tiny budget and development time spent on them. They're not a big AAA developer, they have to pay their bills. I think they're investing more of themselves in Automata.

>dat pic
kek

0/10 bait

Slicing robots or steel made bosses doesn't feel as good as slicing flesh

This is why i hate any mecha shit

How's your first hour on Sup Forums going?

>still replying
consider suicide

Reposting this won't get you laid

So what do the male robots like 9S represent?

Use fists then.

And they can die over and over, too, and seemingly not remember their past deaths, otherwise 2B freaking out over 9S doesn't really make any sense

Blindfolded women is my fetish.

>bait

Is that all you idiots can say? You don't seem to have any argument to disagree with me. I guess rape is just natural for you depraved isolated troglodytes from darkest pits of society.

is that a jojo reference?

That's weird because I've always thought mechs were more satisfying to fight in all games. The feedback from hitting flesh almost never makes any sense. Limbs should be flying on the first hit.

>Making eyes is hard.
Wow you heard it here first. How incompetent.

Just kidding, its tactical.

Platinum games are extremely well off financially, they're not doing these projects to "survive" or "pay the bills", they're doing them because this is what they envision the studio to be, an action game studio that makes specializes in a particular genre and makes cheap and serviceable adaptations.

This game being ambitious has nothing to do with platinum and everything to do with Square enix.

The represent how little boys are blind to the abuse they inflict on young girls. They appear nice with their appearance but are actually sex craved rape machines. Quite literally.

How soulless fuccboys can easily get bent over and fucked in the ass by strong, superior women with girthy cocks like Toobie.

Why do shitposters even bother with the argument buzzwords? It's like the one set of them that can actually stop the replies from coming in

God stop this fucking garbage bait

jej. You can do it better, user.

0/10 still-.

>mfw cuhrayzee is back

>that one picture of toobie with fucked up hips
can I see?

I'm a women who has a strong boyfriend so it doesn't matter.

>le bait maymay

Nice try loser.

Is that your rating of how well you do with women in real life?

I'm sure you're giggling as you waste precious minutes of your life typing this garbage out, how mischievous, what I'm typing is so outlandish, I'm sure I've gotten some people mad, or made likeminded fellows laugh.

Nobody's really laughing, your comment is uninspired and generic as fuck, it's really not funny or amusing or anger inspiring, it's just boring. Your posts are boring, and they don't really contribute anything. Nothing of value and nothing of entertainment.

Just letting you know.

Are you really so bored?

so how do I get this demo after making a Japanese account again?

Ok.

there are a few

Cool

>enemies are lifeless and boring
Sonyggers made the wrong choice, the demo proves it. Time to trade it in for an Xbone.

>le vagina needs strong penis as self validation
Women

>best gameplay
>best girl
>best boy
>best music
Is there anything this game can't do?

Dont bully newfriends

You seem angry. Projecting your stereotypical male rage? I guess it's standard for a man to get so angry when a women challenges their opinion on such disgusting bigoted media.

>Ok

Typical man has run out of things to say

>Cool

It's not cool you fucking insensitive mysoginist.

>validation

No need to be jealous, loser.

It's on normal people PSN, user.

avoid shitposters

They're extremely well off exactly because they are good at spitting out decent action games with a low budget and short development time you fucking moron. They're not retarded and betting on their "dreams" to pay the bills. It's called having a business plan. I don't understand why you think they'll keep making AA licensed titles forever, the fact that they're doing well right now gives them the option to do what they want in the future. They haven't always been in this position.

You should try reading your own text before posting

is this game even alive?

whenever the last gameplay footage was shown it looked pretty fucking shit, and I'm a big Kamiya fan.

maybe it's so revolutionary that my plebian eyes can't recognise it, but it looked like a borefest

Why should I be jealous I just buy women.

yes, but i want "that one"
there is one that stands out above the rest.

>I just buy women

Show's how you are a loser who can't get a real women. How desperate. Go back to playing your rape simulator now little boy.

you can get it on a english account

Cool

I sincerely hope that Microsoft are just shit at marketing this sort of game because that boss fight looked pretty bad.

>6 weapons
>Nier mode is just a red aura
>short
>no variety
>dead multiplayer
>offensive ladders

This game is garbage, Taro is a hack and this will actually show it, thanks for betatesting consolecucks

Where is the woman market?
Are they expensive?

Can someone explain what the fuck NieR was? I just played this demo and it was fucking awesome

(also on PC)

Ok.

They have a vagina and I can stick my dick in them they're quite real.

I had fun fighting in this demo, the little ones start windmilling their arms and catch you off guard if you're not careful, theres the flying ones you can either shoot, attack in mid-air or knock them down and kill them, the bullethell diglet things are pretty fun to fight while you dodge all the orbs. There's also the big guys charge at you, but imo the problem with these is you don't fight enough at once. Enemies are pretty varied and we haven't even seen what the full game holds in store for us yet.

T
H
I
C
C

is Nier 1 ever getting ported to PC? would it even be worth playing it? all I've ever heard is it's a shit game to play but the story is interesting.

Kill yourself, jojofag

Post-post-post-apocalyptic magical tech spin-off of Drakengard with robot waifus that have big butts.

But those are just Rin and Len with some modules and their Knife haircuts. That rin one is from tengaku.

Can those same strong superior women like Toobie also be bent over by those same fuccbois for some tender loving also cause both are my fetish?

ITT: virgin waifu fags

I spent 5 years looking for the original nier here in third world ooga booga land, damn the should port the game, I don't care where just port it, my autism won't let me play the new one

How are you supposed to do really fight the end boss? I are you not able to perfect dodge the buzzsaws? Cause I seem to get hit every time, not only that, but I have a hard time dodging the buzzsaws whenever they sweep horizontally.

> I don't understand why you think they'll keep making AA licensed titles forever

Jesus christ you're retarded, not even gonna bother
Do you think they're waiting to get a critical mass of money to launch an in-house project ? LOL
They didn't even want to develop Bayonetta 2 originally, Nintendo specifically asked for it, same thing for Scaleborn.

Do you have a problem with that?

You wouldn't happen to mean this one, would you?

>Cool

>Ok

Typical men. When confronted with a powerful women they can only utter one word responses. How weak.

>They have a vagina and I can stick my dick in them they're quite real.

It just shows how pathetic you are. You can only get a women by using money instead of earning her trust like men should.

A game about a boy and his dragon from another game killing a god over Tokyo in the 1900s and poisioning the entire world with particles from another dimension that also led to the discovery of magic and timeline observation which culminated in humanity going nearly extinct the and one man being able to preserve it becoming humanity's mad ruler because his daughter or sister never got to give him her cookie before she died and his clone from a thousand years later killing him and mostly dooming the human race

>It just shows how pathetic you are. You can only get a women by using money instead of earning her trust like men should.
Why bother with all your whining when there's an easier solution.

Exactly. This losers have never touched a real women, that's white they're so excited to play their domination simulator.