Who is the Jonathan Joestar of videogames?

Who is the Jonathan Joestar of videogames?

Jonathan Joestar

The original Mario, respected and liked but the descendants are more beloved and the third entry is where the series takes off.

This but I think part two is where the show really took off

Maybe big boss but less of mentlegen maybe dêsu senpaï

I think evangelion is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills angles and doesnt afraid of anything.

Any Belmont

Say it with me now

IS

THIS

MADAM.

PRESIDENT

AJOJO

KANGZ

Fuck you

MY

>show

DEJA VU

Simon Belmont

HOLY FUCK IS THIS A E P I C JOJO BIZARRE ADVENTURE REFERENCE?????????

spbp

>weeaboo boasting about manga elitism

Part 3 was shit though

It got GOAT with 4 then reached new peaks starting with with 7

Ryurusan

what's his STANDO?

THIS FUCKER RIGHT HERE

HIS STAND IS CALLED DEEP DARK FANTASY!!!
*BAM

License games don't count.

That's like saying "who's the Superman of the Olympics" and making a comic where Superman participates in the Olympics to answer that question.

Mega Man

Decoy protagonist that dies and accidentally gives birth to the main villain due to his heroic nature?

Which vidya character does that work for?

OKAY WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT

When you realize Jonathan Joestar and Ned Stark are the same character.

Yeah OK but who is the Joseph Joestar of videogames?

No, starts with Leon.

>Decoy protagonist

Dio may be far more important in the grand scheme of the franchise but Johnathan is the actual protagonist of Part 1.

Dante from DMC

The Boss
Solid

Who's the Kenshiro of vidya?

Okay but who is the Enrico Pucci of vidya?

Best answer

easy

What's convenient is that it also works for Jolyne

Who is the Yoshikage Kira of vidya?

1,2 and to a lesser degree 7 are the best parts because they are written like an actual story instead of naruto tier 'we have to keep this going for another two years to make money' garbage

Part 3 was definitely not shit, I still liked it more than 1 or 2, but part 4 was definitely far superior.
If anything that's an even better analogy for Mario.
Starts getting really good with the third game, but gets even better with the fourth (SMW).

Kenshiro looks weird in this artstyle

>Chris Redfield is the likable but uninteresting first Protag who is honorable and prefers to face things head-on
>Leon S Kennedy is the second and best MC in the series who emphasizes wit and outsmarting the enemy

Chris is Jonathan and Leon is Joseph, easy.

>1,2
>Best
>To a lesser degree 7
Nigga what the FUCK

Proper order is
7 > 8 (Subject to Change) > 4 > 5 > 6 > 3 > 2 > 1

>GOAT with 4
>shitty SoL with Muh Psychopath villain

part 4 is a fucking shitshow even part 5 is better.

3,4 and 5 are the shittiest parts.

The guy who dies like a bitch. So basically Grey Fox in MGS.

german pedestrian in euro truck simulator

Don't know much about the series but isn't part 3 the most popular one?

Ardyn from FF XV

What's the Vidya equivalent of Bites the Dust?

Is this show supposed to be a parody? because its way too silly to be taken seriously

Crash Bandicoot 1

Well, yeah, of course it is.

Jonathan's the very first protagonist of the very first Jojo.

Objectively wrong

4>2>7>5>8>1>6>3

where do I start reading if I want to get into this

kissmanga.com

7 > 4 > 2 > 6 > 5 > 3 > 1

8 is between 7 and 4 if ranked as of now.

Majora's Mask?

>2 that high
>6 that low

Objectively wrong

batoto
kill yourself my main man

It's the most popular because it was really the first one to be introduced to the West.
JoJo has always had a bit of a clusterfucked history in the west, because Parts 1 and 2 were actually supposed to start printing in the US only a year or two after their original run in Japan, but got cockblocked because Araki's previous work "Baoh" didn't sell well in the US.
JoJo went unprinted consistently, with the only bits of media we got being the Capcom Heritage for the Future game, and the shitty OVA, both of which covered Part 3. So when it came around to discussions of JoJo finally getting published in the US again, around 2006 or so, Viz took a hold of it and decided to publish Part 3, and only Part 3, since it was deemed the most recognizable.

Luckily they've started slowly but surely printing the whole series over here, starting with Part 1 about two years ago or so.

Ayy, thanks.

Part 1, you goober.

New Game +

undertale

To be quite honest famalam, Part 1 is the only one that I'd recommend watching instead of reading.
Maybe it's only because I've already read it, and watched it a few times now, but it's such a fucking slog in Manga form.
The only parts where it picks up are the first time the mask gets put on, and the whole lead up to the final fight.

Didn't know what part one though. Found it though.

So far I'd rate it:
7 = 8 > 5 > 4 > 2 (anime) > 6 > 3 > 1 > 2 (manga)

Save-scumming your way through a game.

>dies like a bitch
>like a bitch
I don't think you understand what that means

>like a bitch
>implying the average human's death including yours is 1/100 as cool and manly as Jonathan's

To be honest, the beginning of Part 1 is one of my favourite parts of Jojo, watching Jonathan grow up with Dio bullying him was the best.

No
I already finished reading manga today

Why do people keep saying to read the manga instead of the anime?

You are asking the question after the fact that there have been tons of jojo games.

Half-ironic elitist meme

Because not all of the manga parts have an anime adaptation?

better art and feels much more dynamic

just like a generation will hate on the next, it comes to how easy they have it in contrast

did that make sense

I don't even know where to find the animes online when I search for them

Gene.

3 is the most popular because it introduced a lot of elements that became standard for the series later on (stands, villain of the week format, among other things) and also had the most "badass" crew.

Other fans rank it lower because later parts use the same mechanics but with more refinement

Blonde arch nemesis with super human strength with an unatural desire to fuck with the main protagonist.

This comparison writes itself

>show

>There are people who actually think Steel Ball Run isn't the best part.

How does one live with such shit taste?

got to 9anime or kissanime and type in jojo if you wanna >stream it, are you retarded or what
manga has no ZA WARUDO or any of the hilarious Joseph Joestar engrish voice acting though

Acceptable taste, user

Again, licensed games don't count.

The question is "of vidya." You may as well call a tourist a national of the place they're traveling while you're at it.

I also propose Barry being speedwagon

>hey we're making a video game about japanese stars
>well he got no time to shine so here's Johnatan Joestar!
>nice! now since everyone likes him, how about Jotaro? Or hell, even Dio?
>nah fuck that put Joseph because we released the second season of the anime recently and make him have the same moveset

>finish reading part 7 thinking "this was the best part yet"
>start part 8, after Shakedown Road now, thinking "this is the best part yet"
HOW DOES HE DO IT LADS
I don't know why this part just feels so fucking great so far
>mfw FOUR(4) BALLS

I put off reading the manga for years, then they announced there was going to be an anime, and since then I've been hesitant to read the manga until after the anime airs. That way, I can experience the anime fresh, and then go and read the series in its superior form.

Instead of doing it the other way around and thinking the anime is shit, I get to think both are good.

I've never watched an anime in my life nigga

>kissanime is kissanime.ru now