So we all agree this the best RPG this year?

so we all agree this the best RPG this year?

>3DS

Fuck off

vita fag detected

I wouldn't say "best of the year", but it's pretty damn good.

Even here on Sup Forums, there aren't many criticisms of the game that don't come from people who care too much about what platform it's on.

One questions.

Is Record breaker any good?

no?

i would agree if could speak read nip

Wasn't even the best game that Atlus put out this year

Nah there were a lot of criticism for it. In the end it was just a game most people have already forgotten or choosing to forget. It's still a good game, just lackluster compared to previous entries.

I would go into more detail but it's 1am and I'm posting from my phone.

Still probably the best rpg released in the west this year though. Mainly due to the year being really shit for rpg's.

there's like no battle animations at all

Can I play this without playing 4?

I havent played 4 but i've heard that you go through the same maps as that game, should I play 4 first or can I catchup om the story somewhere? I dont want to go through the same maps 2 times for the sake of a multiple ending rpg

the only SMT i've played was the ds one in antartica but my save file got fugged

I don't know any better rpgs released this year, so I'd have to say so

All Shin Megami Tensei games suck.
Persona has fucking objectifying women
All other games are islamaphobic
These intolerant pieces of shit at Atlus should go get raped, but a man can't be raped

R u retarded? FFXV

Yes. 4 really isn't that good at least gameplay-wise in comparison to Apocalypse and just looking up a story summary is fine if you want to be able to understand some story aspects.

Getting what's debatably the best end in 4 is hard as fuck unless you follow all of your dialogue choices carefully. It's much easier in Apocalypse to get the ending you want

Yeah, but Overclocked is better.

Its very power of friendship-y. Not my preferred SMT but it will do.

Pssst
Kill your friends

Plot is weak in a lot to of areas but the gameplay is fantastic

(You)

Yes, although this hasn't really been a great year for rpgs. Here's hoping next year will be better

How did the 3ds games get away with having ps1 graphics? for fuck sake there are better looking games, on it, why did Atlus fart all over the visuals?