BOI:Antibirth just came out a week ago,what are your opinions of it?

BOI:Antibirth just came out a week ago,what are your opinions of it?

It's shit.

Edit: Better than Afterbirth though.

>a week ago
What?

I'd bet $6.66 that it will be better than afterbirth plus

Why its shit?

Because I said so.

Edit: I'm Edmund.

It's solid as fuck, better than any other update

After downloading the .exe do I just open it, and then it'll attach itself to the main game?

all the time spent not buying Afterbirth finally paid off

but afterbirth was good

It seems people have some problems starting it, but I got it to work by copying the resources folder from rebirth, into the antibirth folder

make sure you have the afterbirth dlc unchecked.

>Beat the witness with Eden
>Unlock pic related
what the fuck
Also apparently I unlocked nothing as well? I dunno, after the ending one of those cards that tell you you unlocked something showed up, but it was completely blank.

Its a trinket that rerolls your active item every time you use it. The image is meant to look like that since its a glitch item.

What is the best song on the soundtrack and why is it Shaka shaka ding ding?

Oh.
Any ideas about the "blank" unlock card, though? It didn't show up in the list with the rest of the unlocks.

>this farting faggot extinguished the flames
>cant do the puzzle now
reminder to never pick up this shitty worthless item

No idea. I'd suspect its a bug.

Solid, but just not on the level of Wrath of the Lamb.

The new characters are severely underpowered and while their mechanics are interesting, they just feel like torture. Beth especially is just awful, as all her stats are shit, she cannot ever get Soul Hearts and the Book of Virtues grows increasingly useless the further the game progresses, up until being completely pointless at It Lives, Isaac or any other boss that has a lot of bullets. Jacob and Esau are interesting, but I just went through one floor before deciding that it is not worth it for me to deal with the massive headache of having split stats, items, characters and hitboxes.
New items are a mixed bag. Some, like Oculus Rift, Occult Eye or Stitches are just awesome, but some like Playdoh Cookie or the Pitcher are just meh.

New Levels are fucking amazing, figuring out the Knife was fun and I'm glad they had the foresight to not make you do it twice. Bosses are great for the most part, massive shame that the by far worst one, Giant Gideon, is one of the most common ones. The Witness also looks impressive but is a pretty big let down. The Corpse stages are really good, just a shame it just teeters out on a boss that is about as impressive as Mama Gurdy.

7/10 it's okay.

I missed runs like this. Shame this games doesn't like my keyboard and I have to use the one on my laptop

Yeah, maybe.
Although what's really weird is that on my run just after that, when I was trying out Jacob, after I beat the boss, another boss door showed up in place of the door to downpour. The witness was in there for some reason.
Maybe the blank unlock card had something to do with it? I don't fucking know.

This game is still a thing? Wow. I might have to go play it again now.

man, i get so confused with these releases.
i have the original one from steam, then i bought rebirth.

its wrath of the lamb\boi in the new engine with new items right?

so if i played rebirth, im also playing all the items and enemies from wotl\boi? is this assumption correct?

and i only just recently got afterbirth. how is it?

Why can't I combine it with Afterbirth

Rebirth is a remake of the original yes?

What are Afterbirth and Antibirth?

Afterbirth Plus is going to "borrow" some of the stuff from this mod.

Because it began development before afterbirth was even announced (probably) and it would be too much work to port it to afterbirth now, so they're just waiting for afterbirth+.

because it was designed for rebirth, not afterbirth.

Afterbirth is an official expansion to Binding of Issac: Rebirth.
Antibirth is a fan made mod of Binding of Issac: Rebirth.

In Jan 5 I think, there is a new patch for afterbirth.

New character too, I think it's a black one with purple mouth.

- full access to mod tools ( so you can design, edit and play and endless number of mods, features and whole new games that the community will no doubt eventually design.. )
- 67 new items, 27 new trinkets and 10+ new pickups! (hows that for specific huh!?)
- a new final chapter! (yes i said chapter)
- a new final boss!
- a new playable character!
- a new “greedier” greed mode!
- a shit ton of new achievements! (62 to be exact)
- 5 achievement “challenges”!
- 100s of new rooms! ( tons of new ultra rare rooms )
- new victory lap feature! (allows the game to continue when finished)
- bestiary! (enemy collection page that keeps track of everything you kill in game)
- 5 new challenges!
- 2 new transformations!
- small monthly content updates! ( every month after release we will be updating the game with our favorite fan made designs, monsters, items maybe even challenges? who knows… i may also toss a few of my own modded designs in if you are good!)
- 4+ new bosses and a new alt forms for existing bosses!
- a handful of new enemies, features and new champion forms!
- new cut scenes and music tracks!
- other stuff im forgetting because i cant keep track of anything in this game at this point.

slut

yes

spooky, in a hot way

delet

We need more spooky grills.