What game has the best looking water?

What game has the best looking water?

also general graphics/tech thread

you already posted it , nigga

Subnautica

Maybe also gta v

>2 has worse water

This water doesn't look very good. It's too pointy and features too many repeating shapes.

He's gonna hack it. He's gonna hack it dry.

just cause 2

BF1 has some fuckin trippy water.

Forza Horizon 3 has the best water I've ever seen. Maybe even the best visuals with hdr on

HE'S HACKIN HES WACKIN

>let's put shit on the screen so that plebs can't notice how ugly our 720p30fps game is.

Subnautica has some good looking water

its on PC too.

what's wrong with appreciating water in video games?

Its a kind of autism

Then it's just a shitty looking game

Why is water so easy it seems to make look good in games? I don't see too many games with bad water textures but see many games that have shitty ground textures. Wouldn't it be harder to make good looking water rather than something static like dirt?

I got FFXV as gift and so far its pretty fun but hily fuck the water looks BAD. How did this shit get released in 2016 with water this bad? Like the game isn't exceedingly good in the graphics department but that water is distracingly shit.

GTA V

Then you havent played it

Have it both on pc and the 1s but i actually prefer it on the one s because hdr>4k.

>giant offroad vehicle plowing through the water at 30+ mph
>barely mists the water about
>non player vehicles have crap texture "splashing"
>water looks pretty calm and undisturbed otherwise
That water fucking blows. And no, just because there aren't any other racers that do water properly, doesn't mean the water in H3 looks good.

>Why is water so easy it seems to make look good in games?

>Profile Z the target.
What a shitty way to format that.

I like this meme, what is it called?

I completly agree with you the water physics suck. Purely on a visual standpoint, like the op said, fh3 water looks fantastic

Black Flag

I'd need a not-blurry, not-720p image of the water to even consider it because it looks pretty lackluster as is in the uploaded picture

i dont care about flat water that looks pretty, it's only good if it has physics. I think The Last Guardian has great looking splashes, they actually modeled flying blobs of water if you look closely instead of using a bunch of 2d sprites. I've never seen that done before

Wish I had a better webm.

lies on the despondency of the Vietnamese people that led them towards radical leftist revolution

If you hadn't DONE YOUR FRENCH BULLSHIT FOR YEARS TO THEM the Viet Minh LITERALLY WOULD NOT FUCKING EXIST

In mid 30's various anti-imperialist groups coalesced to the Viet Minh

Read: ANTI-IMPERIALIST

WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF FRANCE AND RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MAJORITY OF ITS IMPERIALIST ACTIVITY? YOU FUCKING GUESSED IT: FRANCE!!!!

PROBLEMS WOULD HAVE BEEN NOT AND OUR MOST EMBARASSING MILITARY CAMPAIGN EVER WOULDNT HAVE OCCURRED IF YOUR OCCUPANCY HADNT OCCURED

GET IT THROUGH YOUR SKULL: ITS YOUR FAULT!

I fucking miss this game. Or just the feels I got by playing this game.
Will there ever be a good pirate game that's not Black Flag ?

Me doing that wouldnt even do any good. You need to see it on the one s with a hrd tv to see it at its full potential

Also its fucking gorgeous

They had to sacrifice something for the lighting

My bad wrong thread

Wtf are you arguing about anyways.

Sure