charles lee

HE CAN'T HAVE GONE FAR

Connor was the worst protagonist
The level design of the forests sucked.
First six or seven chapters are tutorials

>frontier was a chore to explore
>homestead was dull and contributed nothing
>connor was bland as shit and had any scenes developing him cut
>a huge chunk of the weapons were worthless (seriously, I don't think I used the rope dart after the tutorial mission)
>the game punishes you for running around on rooftops, forcing you to trudge through the fucking streets

PERHAPS HE'S OVER HERE

WHERE IS CHARLES LEE: The Game

I GIVE UP, WHERE IS THE BASTARD

the separate teams working on the various segments of the game needed to communicate better to make the game flow better. Connor captaining a ship is a completely different character than Connor building a village which is also another different character than Connor hunting Charles Lee

I thought it was pretty amusing to recruit every single assassin apprentice and just walk through the streets telling them to kill everyone. Felt very tacked on, though.

That really did seem to be an afterthought. You couldn't even dress them assassin-style.

wasnt that brotherhood?

>not lynching fuckers constantly
I bet you're a fun guy.

Yes, but they brought over the mechanics to AC3 and modified it.

You can get up to 6 basically invincible side-character apprentices that you can send on missions or help you in fights. When they die, they just go on a long cooldown.

worst protagonist because they had to be PC also american "architecture"

>Guys, what if we made the new protagonist of Assassin's Creed a colonial Forrest Gump, sans the charm?
>fucking brilliant! Now bring in Jade Raymond in, she needs to suck my dick some more

SO SLOW

Nothing, because I got it for free from that Uplay thing.

I honestly don't think I even finished the game. I think I was near the end one day and I just stopped playing it as I lost interest and there were better games to play at the time. It's such a forgettable game too, I can hardly remember any of the plot details.

It was the last AC game I ever bothered to play. At least the ship combat stuff was fun, the rest of the game though... not so much.

>get into asscred series
>pretty gud, having fun
>get to III
>fuck is this
>all the most boring elements of the other games somehow made even more fucking boring
>drag my way through it for the sake of getting it finished
>playing like normal, when suddenly
>FLASHING PSYCHEDELIC GLITCH TRIANGLES EVERYWHERE WHAT THE SHIT
>computer crashes
>BSOD, windows is kill

This game was so god damn awful my computer ended its own life. To this day I have no clue what actually happened.

This. Im playing it right now actually. Its not bad for a free game.

Forests are boring as shit.

And so are tiny colonial towns, especially when compared to the cities of the previous games.

That's what killed it for me.

Ezio, and later Edward, were also much more interesting.

More than likely some kind of shit happening with the GPU that fucked shit up big time.

Highest of kek

Not enough likable characters. Ezio's games had tons of them, I can only name Haytham and his native Indian gf from 3.

C

H

A

What's up with the jade Raymond?
Any stories?

I actually really liked Conor as a character.

God forbid he wasnt another level headed cool-guy ezio.

He was an impetuous fucking child, and I loved every second of it.

>Get in my way and I won't hesitate to kill either of you

That scene honestly made me laugh because it shows how crazy the assassins and Connor by extension are.