Oh snap, it's Holy Grail War and you are participating as a Master...

Oh snap, it's Holy Grail War and you are participating as a Master. The last video-game character you've played as is now your servant. What's his name, class and noble phantasm? Does your servant stand a chance against Gilgamesh, the king of heroes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0gKf7RtrUys
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kirby
Berserker
Dragoon

I hope Gil likes vore.

Reminder that Lancelot is easily the strongest Servant

Oh snap! It's a recycled meme thread to bait anime discussions, and you're not talking about video games!

I only play rimworld recently, you know, the game with space people crash onto a unknown planet and shit
so I'm fuck I guess

Name: Megurine Luka
Class: Caster
Noble Phantasm: Tako Luka. Summons a Tako Luka monster similar to Gilles de Rais's familiars.

Luka's combat prowess is low but can support her Master of familiars with Song Magic. Because of this, Luka should be used more like a support more than a straight up fighter.

>Does your servant stand a chance against Gilgamesh, the king of heroes?
Not at all.

fuck off, fate/shit was originally a VN. and VN are games, don't you know? :^)

>what is Fate/Extra, Fate/Extra CCC, Fate/Extella and Fate/Unlimited Codes?

Lets just move this along to Sup Forums, okay? Good lads.

>go talk about games to Sup Forums!
Retard

Good luck defeating Gilgamesh unless you've been playing Alucard somehow

My character in Dragon's Dogma

Name: KonamiSucks
Class: Archer
Noble Phantasm: She can summon pawns, and change classes outside of combat

Name - Jesse McCree
Class - Archer
Noble Phantasm - Deadeye: High Noon

Literally not even Heroic Spirit material

Then why did he lose against Saber ?

fate secondaries are the worst

That's flat out said in the movel. Being Berserker was a massive nerf for him.

Aw shit.

>Sly Cooper
>I get to have sex with him
> I have sex with him
>No, but I don't care if I die, I live my dream

i guess, jackpot?

>rance the hero of women
>class: saber
>Alignment: chaotic neutral
>Strength:B
>Endurance:EX
>agility:C
>magic:D
>luck:A
>Noble Phantasm:A

skills:
Magic resistance E: some magic spell simply wont effect rance or have the oppistite effect.
predator:if in combat with a beautiful girl or women, all of rance stats will get a one plus increase.
charisma: C: while blunt and a straight forward personality, rance has a way of getting people to like him.
eye of mind:(true) C:rance is an experience fighter and mostly one step ahead of his foes.

>Noble Phantasm: chaos the demotic sword.
this noble phantasm can cut through demons or being of any demotic origins like butter. also cutting through any magical shields and barriers
>Rance attack(B anti-army)
releasing a powerful beam attack.its strong enough to destroy small army

>Kichikuou atack (A anti-castle)
an anti-castle attack that releases a big amount of energy strong enough to destroy a fortified castle and damage to everyone around him. rance can only use this skill 3 times every 24 hours because of the heavy tool his body takes. all his stats gets down a rank each time its used and will return to normal after 24 hours.(example:from agility C to agility D)

>the hyper weapon:
rance has been know for getting most of his women falling in love using it to break their hymens. if he gets his seed inside a womens vagina, they will fall madly in love with him and do any thing he asks of her as long thier magic resisters aren't C or above. if its above, the victim will be constantly horny and have a hard time concentrating.if raped multiple time, they may fall in love with him.

>Reality Marble: my glorious days.
rance can summon all the wonen he has ever fucked as low ranking servants and aid him in his battles. all the girls stats are from f- to D+

Name: Lucis Noctis Caelum
Class: Archer (?)
Noble Phantasm: Armiger

His fight with Gilgamesh would be pretty cool to watch actually (would probs lose out, not enough royal arms)

When is that Fate game coming out anyways?

Name: DOOMGUY
Class: Berserker
Noble Phantasm: RIP AND TEAR!

Can 1 hit kill anything with his fists

RIP AND TEAR!!!!!

yeah that pansy gil has no chance

How do you guarantee that you'll get a hit?

welp, I guess I'll fare pretty ok.

Thank God for Record Keeper.

No idea who your shitty little Gilgamesh is, mine kicks his fucking ass.

because he's freaking doomguy. with infinite berserkerpack power.
invunerable and 1 hit killing anything in sight

DIO.
Caster.
The World.

I'll be ok

CCC NEVER

Lol he can't even jump.

Using composite Doomguy, he can as of D44M.

Depends, does indirect control count? If so my pretender from Dominions 4:

A giant winged undead humanoid death god.
Class: Caster, probably.
Noble Phantasm: No idea but either speeding up the ageing of every person in the world massively or just summoning endless skeletons.

I think both would be bottlenecked by being summoned via the grail system, but apart from spamming insta-kill spells hoping to get through Gil's magic resistance (whatever that is), I don't see a win, he can clear armies but against single strong opponents he ain't much. All the big stuff requires week/month-long rituals and sacrifices. Not terribly resilient either, Ea oneshots, but I'll probably not want to be anywhere near the battle anyways.

Then again seeing the rest of the thread, if those chumps can win by some retarded headcanon then so can mine I guess.

>name : EDF AIRRADER
>class: Caster
>noble phantams: WALKING FORTRESS VALAM

i think he may have a shot he , girugamesh will never see coming the orbital beam canon

Final fantasy VI

Relm

Caster

Sketch would be fucking broken

Name: Torbjorn
Class: Caster or Rider?
NP: Molten Core. Murder anyone in range if turret, get fucking strong fir a little while.

Hard to hit, but I don't think he could kill Gil. He probably has an anti-dwarf weapon anyway.

>moon cancer

A proper composite isn't combining the best shit from both, it's a mix of the two. To let him jump would weaken his other attributes I'm afraid.

It's for when you want to kill a planet, but not immediately.

Unlimited Codes was one of the best fighting games I ever seen. They weren't scared to give characters their own meters to keep it like the series, they did the pallet swapping thing amazingly well and very few other games will let you see the colors as clearly and they even have a Watch Mode where the AI isn't completely retarded once you unlock the hardest setting. Hell I had AI Archer able to pull off Ultimate Blade Works quite a few times.

I wish I knew of other fighting games that are on par.

Huh, you know Air Raider could very well be the first support only Servant. I mean, by himself he does very little, but if you can team up with another Master/Servant he could lay down some wrath of god shit.

Have they not made a servant like this yet?

Well its technically already been done...

>The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

I, wouldn't even know where to begin with this.

>everyone thinks he's weak for the whole war, until the Lancer Master takes some pity on him.
>Next thing you know they've defeated all the other servants, and Lancer if fighting against a giant robot for the Grail.

Nier
Berserker
Grimore Weiss

I don't think so

>Name: King (Clash Royale Shut the hell up, I enjoy it)
>Class: Caster
>Phantasm: Towers
He can summon the ARENA, erecting three large towers around him (including his master) and his two daughters. It's impossible to damage any of them until the towers are destroyed, and the slightest lull in combat lets him summon them anew.
His Caster abilities let him spend mana (though he calls it Elixir) to summon replicas of monsters, from wisps of fire to seemingly ordinary humans to stone behemoths. He can also cast spells of his own and raise buildings from the ground to protect himself.

He won't be able to beat Gilgamesh, but it'll be pretty cool.

Name: Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca
Class: Saber
Noble Phantasm: Quickening Chain. Power varies dependent on Servant's Luck and can range from C to EX in strength.

Setzer
Archer
Fixed Dice w/ Master Scroll

Good Fate game when? The "run around a map and fuck eachother up" kind, not the kind where you're stuck to an axis like 2D fighters.

Well, the last thing I played was my XV2 CAC. Who has completed PQs where Goku and Vegeta fight you at the same time, slowly progressing all the way up to their completely retarded Super Saiyan Blue forms. Who also routinely babysits much worse players in their own PQs for the same missions. I'd say a flying demigod who can survive fighting in orbit, blow up planets casually, and can survive even the manipulation of timelines has this on lock.

Good thing I didn't play Vermintide last night like I had planned to. This thread could have gone much worse.

17th

Charles Barkley

Class: Baller
Noble Phantasm: Chaos Dunk

Gilgamesh has no chance.

Legion
Can the grail itself be a class? if so it's probably closest.
the noble phantasm is the abilty to assimilate any human it touches, aswell as control simple minded humans.

>Pokémon Red
>Red, Rider, fuck m8 I dunno. NPs are shit
Gilgamesh is a jobber so I'd win easily

Reminder that if lancer had a master that didn't gimp his stats(like rin/sakura/ilya) he would actually be strong enough to easily beat every other servant, even a fully powered saber.

>lancer

youtube.com/watch?v=0gKf7RtrUys

>Rank E luck
Yeah good luck winning anything

>Gilgamesh, Heracles, Saber with Avalon

Yeah nah.

prototype lancer has better stats than saber with rin as a master.

saber can't do shit against gae bolg even if it isn't a fatal hit, meanwhile excalibur is so slow it's practically useless in most situations.

Lancer is faster than berserker, and can just throw his A(S rank with runes) gae bolgs at the enemy master, that'll chunk a minimum of 6 lives off.

>every single Servant in optimal conditions can win every single other Servant in gimped conditions
Fate is all about the situations. Everyone can beat anyone if the situation allows it.

>Titanfall 2 Pilot
>Class: Rider
>NP: Summons one of 6 Titans: Ion, Scorch, Ronin, Tone, Legion or Northstar

Might be ok

Jill Stingray, Caster

Noble Phantasm: GC/Va-11 Hall-A

Teams are transported to Glitch City for the Grail War, a dystopia of corruption and crushing poverty. Each team is forced to take on menial low-paying jobs to keep themselves from becoming homeless and being eliminated from Glitch City and the battle.

In the heart of GC is Va-11 Hall-A, a neutral ground where no attacks are allowed, and Jill's team is permitted to stay here for up to 10 hours a day. Other teams can enter for up to 5 hours 6 days a week, but have to buy a few drinks from Jill and tell her a couple new things about themselves each time they enter.

Kyle Katarn as saber.
Fucking come at me bro.

I think I'm good.

Is Gil serious or just taking it as a joke? Because that makes all the difference.

Depends who he is against, I'd assume. Which is funny, because from 2 Servants, the one who is actually worse could have better chance at winning.

>get a cute young ninja-in-training thief as Assassin
Considering Gilgamesh is the King of Jobbers, of course. Can't wait to do some mana transferring.

Class: Berserker
True name: Kazami Yuuka
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Strength: A++ Magic: EX
Endurance: A++ Luck: B++
Agility: E Noble Phantasm: D
Mad Enchantment: B

Noble Phantasms:
D - Umbrella. Magically reinforced to block attacks while open. Unnaturally sharp when closed.
_ - The manipulation of flowers. Unusable under Mad Enchantment.

Gilgamesh likely loses

If he got his original master, Bazette, he'd be tapping her ass HARD right now.

All you faggots giving random shit top tier stats should probably keep in mind that fucking Heracles has A+ strength, before dishing out undeserved SSS stats all over.

It's the grail war, he doesn't take it seriously at all, which means a lot more characters have a chance. Quite sure the only time he took something seriously was in GO's Babylon arc, which makes him stupidly powerful, even compared to what he already was.

Isnt with all Lancers?
Wasnt it said in FateZero that Diarmuid couldve won the whole thing if he acted less honorably?

What Noble Phantasm could a WFB Bright Wizard have?

Why did the King of Britain fall in love with a Japanese high school ginger?

so there could be more sex scenes

The Witcher 3, so Geralt. He actually would fit really well into the Fate universe. He's kind of a jack of all trades so I don't know what class he would be, probably still Saber.

Gunvolt
Archer or Caster
Pic related

Haha no

Copen is more fun but I'm already done with his side of the game

Name: Chosen Undead
Class: Saber
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Noble Phatasm: Darksign-can reincarnate indefinity provided he has sufficient humanity. Humanity level is dependent on how often Chosen Undead engages in actions related to the Holy Grail War. If he idles for too long, he will begin to go hollow and lose all sanity, and possibly attack his own master. Chosen Undead can claim humanity from taking the lives of other humans like other servants take mana, but there's a catch: due to his alignment, he will only kill those individuals who he considers truly evil. To target anyone else will require a command spell by his master.

Holy shit, beat me to it.

>Role: Caster, can freely use weak-mid tier signs
>will only battle after you haggle with him, or his life is in direct danger everything, unless you use a seal
>after haggling, he'll use his steel sword, where it gains a massive to other swords, but has a weakness to Spears
>Geralt can gain knowledge on all servants and masters given enough time, finding weaknesses, and with enough knowledge he can use his Silver sword, which automatically seeks all weaknesses in combat

[Charname]
Baldur's gate 2

Class: Caster [Fighter 7 /Mage 35]

Various magical abilities such as stop time and immunity to magical weapons to only speak about the useful one for that particular matchup.

Noble Phantasm: God's blood.
Can become an unstoppable avatar of blood and murder known as the slayer if shit's taking too long.

Blondie stand no chance.

Lana
Caster
Time shenanigans or the giant cucco
Nah, Ea and GoB 2stronk

unless it a magic user undead he is completely fuck vs gate of babilon

Auriel
Caster

>Strength:B
>Endurance:C
>agility:C
>magic:A
>luck: B
>Noble Phantasm: B

Noble Phantasm(s):

Resurrect: Can bring any being back to life shortly after they are killed so long as she is near the place of their death. This applies to destroyed servants.

Crystal Prism: Seals a target (or herself) in a prism of impenetrable crystal that, when released, explodes, decimating the area in shards. Assuming creative use, this could allow for taking an enemy out of the fight indefinitely by simply imprisoning them and focusing on it

Not really, she's not a top contender.

Words of power.
>character's elemental prowess grows in combat after making puns related to said element.
You like playing with fire, don't you? Well I'm just warming up! I can be a real hothead sometimea, but once I show you my hot stuff you'll be feeling the heat in no time!!!

>Rock paper scissor simulators 1 and 2
>shitty musou clone

Theres a good reason we dont talk about everything but unlimited codes and that was BARELY during the ps2 release,

What about CCC? I hear he went bonkers in that as well.

CCC never

>My female pilot from Titanfall 2.
I guess she'd be an archer?
Noble phantasm would be summoning her Ronin
>Does your servant stand a chance against Gilgamesh, the king of heroes?
Probably not.

>MGR

I think I'm absolutely fine.

>not liking Extra
Well fuck you. One of my best JRPGs of all time. And yes, I love the combat.

b-b-b-b-b-b--b-but chosen undead comes back after dying, he can never lose!!!

He can't win either. He could just keep Gil busy though

So, who's going to protect you while he's got every moonlight sword from every From game stuck in his ass waiting to respawn? He's a servant, if Gilgamesh kills you, he loses his mana source and disappears soon after.

Noctis
Archer
Dead as fuck, considering Noct is basically a super gimped Gil anyway

Hopefully he can keep Gil busy long enough for you to to run away or sneak up and kill Gil's Master, assuming you are at least a decent Magus

The problem is, that doesn't take care of Gil. He either doesn't give two shits about his mana source, or he does so he either won't let it happen or get mad and target you if you manage. In either case he can stay corporeal long enough to eat your soul/life energy to power himself.

The chosen undead doesn't instantly respawn in the fight, he needs to run back to the fight. So he wouldn't keep Gil busy for long. He'd keep Gil busy for a bit until he died and then Gil would get some time off.

I got dis

The last game I played had a crossover with them. How does this work?

Billy the Kid was a heroic spirit and could even be specially summoned as a special class, Gunner.

Hakumen
Saber
Susano'o Unit
Interfectum Malus: Ōkami

I have no idea. If Hakumen shows up at 100% I'd feel better, but why the fuck would he?
I guess it depends on if Hakumen can land some hits. Maybe Time Killer would work, I don't know.

>gimped
>can teleport and summon
Noct can spank Gil. Armiger is just a less spammy Gate of Babylon but adding teleporting and Astrals to his tool kit makes Noct capable of dodging the weapon spam from Gil while Ramuh nukes Gil's ass from above.