AoE2 didn't win the Test of Time award

>AoE2 didn't win the Test of Time award
Just fucking send every steam user to the gas chamber desu

>20 years old
>not winning
you see age of empires needs to appeal to a broader audience, when you have a simple game............wait where the series go?

I wouldn't mind if Doom, Quake, or some other old game won. Hell, even TF2 I would have accepted. But SKYRIM? They literally re-released it this year. It doesn't even fit the fucking category.

this category was a joke, except AOE2 all the games were two years old

I voted for TF2

well i voted for aoe2 so i did all i could

>skyrim
>standing the test of time

It was a janky fucking piece of shit when it came out...

>test of time
>skyrim
ahaahahahahahahahahaha

didn't vote i was busy playing aoe2

Who fucking cares, we already knew that steam is populated by people that only played portal skyrim and cs:go and probably never even heard of this game.
It was fucking obvious that Skyrim would win.

the whole awards were full of normie overrated shit

you fucked us all user with your vote aoe could have won this random award

voted aoe

PC gamers are no different from console plebs. Good games are dead. Find a new hobby.

What the fuck? It's a fairly recent game why the fuck would it be even part of this category.

You'd expect a game that's at the VERY least 10 years old.

Someone explain to me the point of steam awards

Because people voted for it

truth

>story driven game that requires emotional intelligence, empathy and actually requires the player to be a human being
Vs
>generic zombie bro game that only requires the player to mash buttons for gratuitous pointless violence

>the zombie dudebro game wins

Why

How can 2016 get any worse

I think this steam awards shit has put to bed any notion that PC users are superior to console users in any way, shape or form.

>implying that console users wouldn't just all vote for skyrim too if they could

Gaming is dead

True, but there's still a substantial minority of PC gamers with genuinely good taste, last I checked AoE2HD was still about 40th largest online game on Steam, not bad for such an old game.

what game did you even describe because it doesnt fit any of the ones in the picture