Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

Am I the only person who liked this game?

I liked it too

It's my least favorite Shantae game but liked it.

still waiting on it to come in the mail and risky mode

>person
>implying

Why is Shantae so pale in that pic?

I liked it. It had flaws, but it was charming with the usual amusing characters, world and humour as well as great graphics and an amazing OST. Gameplay is easy with broken item/level design, but fun and fluid enough. Too short and dumbed down compared to the original GBC, which is still my favourite. Or even PC. Better than RR at least.

I liked it, but I was also a little disappointed by it. We'll see how the DLC pans out.

decent game on its own, but disappointing compared the the rest of the series particularly pirate's curse but still a much better game than RR, but I still enjoyed the base game.

I liked it, it's a very mediocre platformer just like all other shantae games though

Its better than RR and possibly the original, so yeah I loved it.

Yeah it was short, but we're getting three more campaigns, so it won't be so bad.

In the original Kickstarter campaign they decided to make her blindingly white for some reason.

Color screw up. They apologized and fixed it within a week.

Is Risky mode standard content or DLC? What other non paid DLC content will be included?

No, it was in the promotional image as well and Sky/Bolo/Mimic weren't that pale.

You liked it less than Risky's Revenge?

I believe there will be modes for other characters like Bolo, Rotty, and Sky.

Risky's Revenge is literal shit.

It's paid DLC unless you're a backer.

four*

Yeah, Risky's Revenge had better level design, a bigger and more varied world, less backtracking, and the few transformations didn't feel redundant. It had more adventure to it.

I can't find the fucking "magic portal" in the most eastern waterfall in mermaid falls.

Bullshit.

Is that the one that gives you mermaid?

>It's paid DLC unless you're a backer.
oh HGH is a shit ass game then 2/10

this is pretty spot on, here is your (you)
a.ql-tracked:after {
content:"(you)"}
a.ql-tracked {
border-bottom: 0;
text-decoration: underline}

Source? I saw nothing that confirmed it one way or the other.

No it's after the Ammo Baron boss.

use the mouse transformation

Didn't you hear? Hiro re-added (You)s.

that was wasted potential man all the mazes were easy and required no skill

it was a joke

This is my second favorite next to Pirate's Curse. You can really feel the absence of the dungeons, but I like the gameplay still. Plus the dialogue is still fantastic. I just wish it were longer, I think the dungeons would have made it long enough.

I want a goddamn jammies costume as DLC

>I want a goddamn jammies costume as DLC
You're in luck user

more jammies Shantae NOW

Is that confirmed? I haven't looked much into it admittedly but from all the threads I haven't seen anybody confirm it.

Dataminers found files of pajama shantae, but it turned out to be one of the largest set of files in the character section.

I like all of them so far. Even though Risky's Revenge was the only one I bothered to get 100% achievements on.

I did but it the maze didn't lead to it.

No way, it's a fun time. Great music and simple yet tight controls.

>dat town hub theme

Dat tassel town theme

>not Market Square on fire

counterfeit mermaids is the best

Dat song with the lyrics

I personally love Sky's theme

Is there a page somewhere of what they've found? No TCRF article yet.