Warhammer 40k vidya ideas

Warhammer 40k vidya ideas.

>Imperial Guard Horror game
>Imperial Guard is left behind on a battlefield that was a devastating loss.
>Has to survive and find a way to get communication for someone to pick him up
>Orkz everywhere and Tyranids eventually show up with Necrons at the climax
>Eventually gets found
>Ends by him being shot by a commissar for running away from a battle

ecchi harem VN starring Iskandar Khayon and
>loli imouto/gestalt being ship computer
>yandere dark eldar qt who is only kept alive by you manually keeping her heart beating with telekinesis
>tsundere wolf daemon gf
>half cyberspider ~ara ara dark mech MILF queen
>abaddon

>Tau Empire game
>The player assumes the role of a lowly Fire Warrior, having just graduated training
>Initially plays as a lower-level CoD-style game
>As the player moves through the game, they rank up, and gameplay changes drastically.
>Become a strike team leader, gameplay becomes more tactical with need for kitting out squad in various technology.
>Rank up again and join a Crisis Suit team
>Keep going until you command an entire war effort, directing technological research and assignment of war materiel.

Would be the bombest shit ever. If I were a programmer I would try to transfer this into a game. Alas.

Who should be the main enemy of the game?

I vote Orkz to show how bad their melee skills are.

rogue trader rpg with planet exploration, ship combat, and eldar waifus

I would argue that the Damocles Gulf crusade would be an excellent source of material to use. Imagine the game beginning with the player bearing witness to the sudden but brutal might of the Imperium. A massive contingent of Imperial Guard suddenly appearing from the Warp right above a planet the Tau had claimed as their own, death raining from the sky, and amidst it all drop pods of space marines ripping through lightly defended Tau establishments.

Would make for an amazing opening and campaign, with an equally terrific hook to end it for a sequel (the invasion of tyranids)

That would be pretty good and imagine when you face your first Space Marine after dealing with Imperial guards. That would make for a great moment.

Ork kart racing

A rouge like where you are a spess exploring a randomly generated hulk. I know its a tired setting but it would allow for tons of rooms with varying themes and enemy types. Weapons and items found could be anything as a hulk collects shit from all races, times, and tech levels. Maybe throw in a thing like finding chaos shrines or something that give bonuses but cause heretical effects too. For classes there can be spess from several different chapters, each with different equipment and stats.

Brothers in Arms, but with Imperial Guard

The last boss is a tac squad of csm. You have to call artillery down your position to kill them. The ending is unclear on whether or not you survived. But the war goes on

Exactly. I would love to see Space Marines shown in a realistic light, where one of the bastards can take on entire squads with shock tactics and decimate them, then shrug off volleys of fire as they move to another target.

Red Orchestra but IG vs heretics or orks.

A 40k version of Supreme Commander. Dawn of War is too small in scale for it to actually work.

A hive city builder

man that would be some shit

>have to manage 100 different resources that are always in danger of having a shortage
>potential genestealer cults/chaos cults springing up
>crime that comes with billions of people in a small area
>ancient lower levels collapsing posing a threat to new constructions
>wars with rival hives
>it's literally impossible to have a decent road system because there's just too many fucking people

>have to manage 100 different resources
And the fun ends there.

just being hypothetical

i know it would be shitty but im just thinking of how chaotic it would be to be in charge of a hive

A third person shooter/brawler where you play as Leman Russ smashing about in the warp.

An act in each Chaos God's domain and an endless wave mode. Multiplayer where you all play as his retinue that went with him trying to find him since losing him after the last battle.

Sounds fun.

>Warhammer 40k
>Imperial Guard

Stopped reading there. It's because of boring fucks like you that 40k shit revolves around little more than the imperium of man. So fucking many of the games and books shove these guys, the most uninteresting faction down our throats because faggots need a relatable character to self insert into.

You can read up on literally any of the other races, they have more interesting ideas in them that we never really get to see more of because everyone wants to be a fucking space marine or generic guardsman instead.

>PC is an Imperial Stormtrooper(or Scion, as they're called now for dumbass reasons)
>Tutorial is bootcamp
>Setting involves assaulting a Hive because Chaos/Orks
>Assault Hive, get seperated, Imperials lose the battle
>You make contact with resistance
>Build up a headquarters
>Assassinate key enemy leaders
>Destroy supply depots/defenses/comms/etc
>Meet various Imperial factions, all with different agendas.
>Corruption mechanic, can fall to Chaos which unlocks that faction, which is opposed to the current ruling chaos faction.
>You must choose which side to support
>Your choices affect the last few missions and the ending drastically
>In all of them you are executed anyway by the faction you chose.

In multiplayer you never actually find him, it is also an endless mode but the waves are balanced for however many players you have. Up to however many spacemarines when with him I guess. The bigger the better.

i would like to play an ork kommando in a kommando squad

the turtorial ought to be the sneakiest nob showing you the ropes and making fun of all the idiots getting killed in the front lines

there's literally 0 (zero) video games where the imperial guard are the protagonist, unless you count winter assault

Second. Or a third person Ork Rpg where you go from lowly boy to Warlord. Killing and looting any Ork, humie, heretic or Eldar places to gain reputation. Use teef, ammo and gunz to buy trukks, ships and other vehicles to beef up your crew's power.

>Imperial Guard Horror game
I'm sure a slanesh level will be fun.

>Imperial Guard
The thing about imperial guard is that they die by the gorrillions every second, so its difficult to see a game about a lone soldier whose life expectancy is 6 seconds.

I'm sure you can mod butterlord to do that, except in the fantasy warhammer.

This. Unless you play as Sly Marbo, a StormTrooper or a walker pilot you're likely to be killed by a fucking trio of grechin' before the prologue ends.
That's the thing, I don't fucking want fantasy. I wanna be stomping gits in meganob armor while conquering planets as a warlord.

I see an IG game working in two ways.

Either you play as a random soldier and simply swap to another one when you die or you play as the luckiest IG grunt alive.
And the story could work both ways as well.

In the first method you get to view the story of a small group of commandos or whatnot, with a higher rate of survival because they aren't on the front lines with flashlights.
In the 2nd the story could be more player focused and maybe even touching on why you're the luckiest IG grunt alive.

In the end they both have to have tons of death everywhere though.

Death really does need to be emphasised while playing guardsmen. I wanna be charging towards an open field and taking cover from Chaos machinegun emplacements in a fresh body mound of the front line of guardsmen that charged first. And the real kicker would be the battle hasn't even fucking began yet. This is just advancing an already you see casualty ranging in the hundreds.

You play as one of the officio assassinorum in a assassins creed type game. Must learn your target and house which assassin is best and even then this guy can go to shit in a second ND if you fail to kill target it effects the outcome of the story or the temple is found out and eradicated by the Inquisition. Or something along those lines.

That's why I said Horror game where you are alone by just surviving a battle and have to get your way out.

Fighting will be extremely limited.