>give her flowers when I can, even for her birthday
>Time for the Spring Flower Dance
>Ask her to be my dance partner
>"Ew no."
>Ask literally everyone else
>they all say no
>decide to become best friends with the hobo
>hello darkness my old friend

Pretty sure you get cucked no matter what happens during the first Spring Flower Dance.

Best mods for this game? I don't like the tumblr artstyle.

It's not. You just need 4 hearts by then. Haley is the easiest to do because she has a birthday, but with some good luck you can get them all to 4.

Wow these heads are fucking gross.

Was just playing earlier for the first time. I knew an hour or two had passed, but when I looked at the clock I was shocked to see four hours gad gone by. Definitely a good purchase at the current price. Only qualm I have at the moment is the whole "aiming" system during farming and such, but you can turn on an option to have a red square on screen to show you where you're going to "hit" with whatever action.

Same here, user. It hurts worst the first time.

Take that rage and funnel it into your farm.
Bide your time until you can get revenge.

Yeah I figured as much. Just bought it during this last steam sale. Been playing Harvest Moon since SNES, so far I'm loving this take on the idea. Was playing Story of Seasons for 3DS before this but the characters really annoy me.

What's tumblr about it? I don't see them having those obnoxious red noses

I wanted to get into it since I love Harvest Moon, but the controls are really turning me off along with the map being massive, yet time moving really damn fast

>Not romancing Pam

anime style portraits
white maru
white demetrius

>demetrius
There's seriously a black guy named Demetrius in a rural farming village?

I wanted to fuck that cute woman who owns the chickens who looks like she's wearing leaf rags.

But the game wants me to fuck the typical valley girl teenagers instead.

Not him, but thanks for the suggestions.

Is this possible at all? Says she's not single.

Can I play Stardew Valley with gamepad alone?

I tried playing it with my 360 controller, but it feels much better with mouse and keyboard.

>White Maru
The butthurt on the official forums were great. Someone got incredibly aggressive towards me when I added a perfectly valid comment about adding options for those who would like them, too. Good times.

At first glance, he's a good guy; studying the geology, asking if he can set up some equipment in a cave on your farm to study the local fauna/flora, and so on. Then you try romancing Maru, and realize he's a fucking asshole.

I forgot when, but in one of Maru's events, he passively tells you to fuck off and leave his daughter alone. Shit's just out of nowhere, too

>feels
I wasn't asking for feelings you faggot.

I'd say it feels better with the gamepad but some functionality is lost (fishing needs WASD to land the lure outside of a straight line)

also plowing/mining is better with KB+M

overall I'd say I use my gamepad for 90% of play but switch to KB+M every time for specific things

Yeah shit sorry I misread the question. Yeah you can, but basically what said.