How about that new Elusive Target?

How about that new Elusive Target?

youtube.com/watch?v=NSm_K7z7yog

let me know when new maps come out

dont care about this lazy ass shit

I'll probably just watch a video, they feel a little bit like a chore lately.

the should had a new unlock, a sticky bomb. this ET really made me want to stick a bomb from beneath the floor of where the dude is sitting and blow him the fuck up from below.

>Rubber duck
trashed

what's the logic of 47 using the same fake name wherever he goes? anyone who would look into these events will just see there was a Tobias Reaper in all of those and can set him up for a trap.

This one's pretty weak, got the classic 2016 SA of breach-charge+fire extinguisher.

failed it almost immediately, as is tradition with me playing Hitman.

Why are the devs trying to 'absolution-ize' the game? we already have the slow motion and sound effect when you kill someone, and 47 refuses to run when in a large crowd, it's just a matter of time before we get the npc fire path and noscoping quick shots.

how

>tfw_too_intelligent.webm

>tfw too intelligent to survive an assassination

>Dispose of one breach charge
>get a security/waiter disguise
>grab a fire extinguisher
>get behind dude's chair
>drop breach charge from the inventory
>free accident

Fair point. The paris mission wouldnt matter since it's a secret auction, but bangkok and japan on the other hand are registered. Just like the past 17 "accidental fire extinguishers" going off across the world

>>Dispose of one breach charge
what did he mean by this

won't that kill the guards that are with him

There's none, in the old games 47 used a bunch of different names. IO are just needlessly pandering in a retarded way and would obviously switch it up if they weren't stupid.

dump it somewhere.

Just drop one anywhere or else you will hold one in your hand when you drop one charge and thats an illegal action. Holding only the remote isnt.

FE explode radius isnt that big so just drop it behind the target and you will be fine

Yeah, but here's the genius part: ICA switches between Tobias Reiper, Tobias Rieper, Tobias Reaper, Tebias Reiper, Tebias Rieper, and Tebias Reaper in the official written records. The subtitles only say Tobias Reiper so that the casuals won't get confused.

should I buy this? I can't even pirate it to decide

Try it and then refund if you don't like it
It's a feature, you know.

This
They must feel they have to make these shitty little bonus targets since people are waiting literal months for one (1) level in their game

Its worth the money by a long shot. GOTY 2016 without doubt

What changed? I'm only halfway through the game.

If you like Hitman you'll love it. Go play Blood Money for a bit to see if you're into it

>we already have the slow motion and sound effect when you kill someone

Wait, when did this happen? Haven't played in a few months and now I'm kinda afraid to do so.

>replies to almost every youtube comment
too much autism

The slowmo was at launch ans was removed, there is still a sound though when you complete all objectives I believe?

>there is still a sound though when you complete all objectives I believe?
It was recently added, compliting challenges plays a golf-ball-like sound

you get these 'woosh' sound now when you headshot someone, i think

Right
I've had enough

These sound like trivial annoyances at best

>all part of the show, folks, nothing to worry about

Yeah we've all seen your little misleading webm and we've also all seen the webms that prove you've purposely hidden the HUD and looked away from the guards that are chasing you, why do you spend so much fucking time posting about a game you don't like?

it is, but it was implemented in december, when it was absent from the Beta, every version afterwards.
I can't be bothered to complain about it on the forums, so I just ask them on twitter, lel.

hes about to post the same webm with the hud, hes done this a billions times

the (You)s

Yeah sure I hid the HUD

Now fuck off

kys, contrarian cancer

You always do this too, we know you can bump in to an NPC to turn them round, it's one of the few rough edges Hitman has, and yes, you clearly have hidden the HUD seeing as there's no fucking HUD on the webm I'm talking about. I tell you to recreate your infamous catwalk webm with the HUD on and actually look around every single time then you just change the subject and post another one of your three webms and completely ignore what I asked you to do. You fuck off and find a real way to spend your free time instead of shitting on a game that you supposedly hate all day.

Yeah fuck me for not holding mediocre devs to a higher account

like pottery

gotta say, i thought you wuz trolling with these but last night i was trying to get 20 mastery in hokkaido and i just ran through the entire building with my suit to get to soders for the 'reveal yourself as 47 to him' challenge and it worked no problem. no one even went to combat with me.

pathetic, I'm deeply sorry you can't play games without being a nitpicky little bitch

I'll fuck off once they fix it and you stop defending them

The coin abuse trick better get fixed too

I've posted that twice in these threads. Ever.

if you have such a problem with this weird little thing that the ai does, you can always you know... not do it. it is a single player game after all and nobody is forcing you to abuse it.

>not using flying mini gas canisters to add a new and exciting edge to your fashion shows

fucking get off Sup Forums and go visit /fa/

If you're going to make a game about assassinating people you might try making the AI semi-believable first

>I'll fuck off once they fix it and you stop defending them
I'll ask AGAIN. Will you recreate your catwalk webm with the HUD enabled and look behind you as you walk away? You will see that there is nothing to fucking fix because the guards are already chasing you and everybody is in panic mode except for the few crowd NPC's who aren't programmed to do anything besides clap. Do it. Create the fucking webm and show us all just how broken everything is.

I know you will completely ignore this reply and not do it, just like you always do.

I couldnt find an amazing or elborate way to kill him so I just fucking threw a knife at Mach 10 speeds into his head then booked it in the opposite direction of the crime without getting spotted

>mirrors work
>we should render useless every single room having a mirror making NPC's spot you
Glad you're not a game designer.

you're whats wrong with this place

>That one youtuber getting increasingly angry in his livestream towards this ET
Kek

THE WHOLE THING IS FUCKED AT A BASE LEVEL

Literally every way you interact with the AI is broken and implausible

>bump into someone twice
>SHOOT THAT MOTHERFUCKER!

Make a webm of that happening and I still don't care

>7/28
>not 6/28 because you just used one to shoot

The HUD IS ENABLED

This shows you how little you know about the game

If the AI forced me to fake surrender it would appear as a prompt regardless of whatever HUD changes I made

I can make a webm of me dumping bodies off the balcony in Paris and the AI never using half a brain to go to my position and find out what's going on

I can make a webm of me shooting someone in the fucking head and people just a few meters away not giving a single fuck

This. Make sure to use instinct too so we can clearly see the guards running at you with their guns out.

I bought the game this steam sale, do you get access to all previous elusive targets?

Still boggles my mind they haven't implemented a way for you to replay elusive targets yet.

didn't he fire like 4 rounds?

As well as all the NPCs that have seen his criminal act and will blab to guards.

they wouldn't be very elusive, would they?

just fuck off, I know you love the attention, but the people who like the game do not give a fuck, it's fun and that's all that matters

Yeah fuck me for wanting games to have some small sense of realism to make them more fun

No wonder half the games being released today are broken pieces of shit. Wow you hate falling through the world? You must hate fun!

>The HUD IS ENABLED
>Every single piece of HUD is turned off
Here's your (You) you braindead piece of shit, see you in the next thread.

>tresspassing when he was disguised as a bodyguard
>'searching' when the whole room saw the whole thing therefore should be 'combat'

Whoever made this image is retarded.

>Gets beaten in an argument
>Just fuck off

Just kill yourself instead you useless bastard

Meant for you.

No guards in the room

>muh realism

It's a video game you mong

I don't know, I don't follow the news.
Anyways, it should be 3/28 then.

Eh I guess you're right. Is it planned for a later date, to maybe release them all when season 2 arrives?

In that case it should be 'hunted' then, not 'searching', searching implies the body was found but they haven't seen you kill him.

>see you in the next thread.
This, he's totally making a difference, huh?

>I DON'T KNOW HOW THE HUD WORKS NOR CAN I READ

The HUD has context sensitive shit enabled. That is not a feature of the menu where you can disable HUD. This means if a FAKE SURRENDER prompt as such that if a guard caught me would always appear on the screen no matter what.

Go try itself right now after turning off all HUD elements you brainless git

Honestly I think I know more about how this game works than everyone in this thread combined

You should find a new hobby. You sound like you dont enjoy video games.

I think you know how to shitpost like a champ, but that's nothing to be proud of

It's a video game about assassinating people. If I can run up to Novikov, drop a phone next to him, ring the phone and then watch him pick it up and then watch the phone explode does that really give the feeling of a master assassin?

Is that fun?

No, not at least according to multiple dev posts regarding it

ET's come out every two weeks, you'll have plenty of time.

when you play the game wrong like you do, of course its not fun

I enjoyed the previous Hitman games a lot and while they have issues none are on this level of profoundly broken AI.

Blood Money's AI is so good it can use lifts to navigate. TMs AI is so bad it won't navigate to the third floor in Paris when you throw THIRTY FUCKING BODIES OUT OF THE GODDAMN WINDOW

And how do we know you haven't fucking knocked the closest guard out before recording to avoid the arrest attempt? It wouldn't surprise me seeing as you love putting effort in to misleading webms.

>Honestly I think I know more about how this game works than everyone in this thread combined
Literally shut the fuck up, if you really hated this game as much as you make out, why would you invest so much time in it? You're a fucking idiot.

That's pretty hilarious though
Why not go the full route and give Novikov your own Bare Knuckle Boxes and snap his neck

All those facts weighing you down, eh?

There is no right way to play it. Even the opportunities feel shitty. The guards just step away and let you kill the target every. single. time.

>blood money ai
>good
>runs TOWARDS explosions so you can set them up for some stupid deaths like being ran over by the limos in a new life
>follow coins hansel and gretel style
>can lead an npc from one end of the map to the other by throwing your endless amount of coins at the ground
>one guard on the edge of the map sees you with a gun
>every single guard on the whole level knows who you are and open fires on sight
jesus christ just fucking kill yourself my dude

>why would you invest so much time in it?
I didn't. I just paid attention to how it works unlike everyone else.

>And how do we know you haven't fucking knocked the closest guard out before recording to avoid the arrest attempt?
That's almost impossible and showing your ignorance of Paris / Hitman yet again. The guards in the aisles next to the stage would have to be coin abused to an isolated location to knock out.

okay man keep shitposting in every hitman thread if it makes you feel good, just know you're trash

You can do that in Hitman and it's actually easier to do so.
I said in general the AI in Blood Money is more competent.

>every single guard on the whole level knows who you are and open fires on sight
They have radios so it makes sense. If you knock the guard out before they radio it in you're safe. Did you play Blood Money or not?

That's what I'm saying, I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if you did lure them to a secluded place purely to create this webm. I won't believe a word you say or a webm you post until you recreate it with the HUD on, look behind you with instinct, and show us you doing it all right from the beginning, load screen included.

>There is no right way to play it

But there is a wrong way, hence all the webms you post

why is "kill yourself" always tacked on to "you enjoyed something that didn't quite click for me"?

>Did you play Blood Money or not?
no i guess i didn't, please tell me about how everything i said is wrong

>you can do that in hitman and it's actually easier to do so
this is an outright lie, bm gives you infinite coins and npc's will still follow your coins even if they're looking directly at you when you throw it

>can't find the fucking guy
what the fuck, is this a bug? where the fuck is the critic

you tell me both sides are saying it

there are no sides when it comes to shitposting, everyone is just running their cocksuckers

Upstairs restaurant my man

Alright. Sorry I used facts to prove this latest entry of Hitman is complete garbage.

This shit doesn't make me feel good at all. I hate it. I want to improve Hitman and I've actually managed to influence the development of it through critiques of the Beta. You might remember the webm of you shooting Ritter from the start of the level and the AI where you could bump into an NPC and have them follow you? They fixed both of them. It improved the game.

Only by continually prodding at developer sides and changing player attitudes towards obviously broken game mechanics can your game improve.

I tried to do the same by talking directly with the Natural Selection 2 developers but they continued an e-sports focus and they killed the game. I don't want to see the same happen to Hitman.