Do people like him exist irl?

Do people like him exist irl?

ITT characters that need to be real

No.

What kind of person is he?

A person who realistically wouldn't exist. He's "the good guy" no matter how you paint it, he doesn't really have an aim outside of saving synths and sucking your cock

nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor

Bald people? Yeah.

>good guy
>saving synth

Please go

yeah, me

He's not the good guy though. He's just 'normal' like the rest of us, if you will. That's the whole point of his max affinity dialogue; of how he used to be part of the very crew who preyed on "synths". He said something about how everyone else deserved to be in the Railroad except him for that very reason.

>railroad players in this thread

>Tripfag telling people to pls go

precious.

I didn't mean it from a literal morality stand point, I mean he was a good guy who doesn't step on toes or have opinions.

>doesn't have opinions or step on toes
>supports the view that synths can be considered people rather than complex machines
>acts on such a judgement to the point of espionage of another group

?

>he somehow knows you killed a Courser
>the rest of the Railroad doesn't for some reason

Also, shit game, might as well say it now, the only characters that feel remotely real is Piper and Nick

Piper annoyed me. I can see why people would like her though.
And I'm pretty sure they made Nick very human and likable on purpose because of the whole synth situation.

Nick is likeable because he is a good guy and i personally like the "Private detective, noir/gangster kind of guy".

Piper seems like she got a lot of love from the devs seeing as she has many animations and lines.

The rest of the companion cast can fuck themselves, even Curie

Daily reminder that Deacon is the canonical Lone Wanderer

What?

>Curie
>"you can romance a robot!"
>"lmao just kidding you have to put her in a flesh body made from your son's dna lol"
I'm still mad

No. timeline doesn't fit

i'm still pissed about this.
I don't know why but I think she's better in the roboctopus body.

I like how all the factions were a shitty choice:
-BoS = literal nazi technology hoarders
- Institute = fags who can't understand responsibilty for creating free synths
- Railroad = retards who suck metal dicks for free
- Minutemen = i don't even know, they are shit

>flesh body made from your suns dna
where on earth did you get that from? I thought it was some random hobo synth that got its memory wiped

>even Curie
but her french accent made my peepee hard

All gen 3 synths are made from shaun's dna
It's why he's called father

all the new synths were made with the use of Shauns DNA

>people rather than complex machines
>implying people are not complex machines

Dude had all the best lines in the game and all of the worst lines in the game.

>when you realized if Kellogg used Shaun as backup instead you'd end up as Mother

you guys think they will jew out Fallout 5 into the world?

Nah, Bethesda just doesn't get what makes RPGs, RPGs

Gee, it sure was important that everyone know YOU SPECIFICALLY made this post.

Did they ever try to explain why he kills the parent? Wouldn't two sets of pre-war genes be better than one? Could they really not overpower a recently awoken half-frozen adult with two scientists and a mercenary?

>overpower a recently awoken half-frozen adult
Kellogg did just that, albeit in his own way. He put a bullet into his/her head.
It's a crummy premise anyway. They make you hate Kellogg then make you literally walk through his memories to humanize him.

I liked him and he was my favorite companian and i just had him late game, i killed him and am not proud of it, i joined with the Brotherhood because they are the only one who will stand u against the institute and the synts.
even when i disagree with some of their ideas....