STEAM TOP 100 BEST SELLERS 2017

Explain yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2016/08/30/whats-actually-going-on-with-no-mans-sky-refunds
reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/4zw1bh/16826_refunds_since_steam_made_refund_allowances/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Neck yourself

NO U

Even if we pretend for a moment these "top 100" are in no way paid for, normies buy overhyped shit and often don't even finish or play it, all the time.

>Warhammer TW
>XCOM 2
>Dark Souls 3

Without NMS, it would be a respectable as fuck top 3.

top seller also became false advertising of the century which resulted in the most refunded game next to batman

Says right there on the image.

>Dota 2
>free to play
>top seller
?

people paying to unlock champions probably

>top 100" are in no way paid for,
Read the fucking article.
It's a list ranked in ties by EARNED REVENUE and NMS is in highest tier.
>which resulted in the most refunded game next to batman
Things that never happened.
Google around. STEAM guys specifically explained to retarded masses that NMS won't get any leeway as far as refunds are concerned so the usual 2 hours played, less than 14 days from purchas rules applied.

it's a good game

its the top earned revenue just like the top sellers list has always been

I knew it was just going to be a xenoplanet walking simulator and I was still dissapointed.

The first thing I noticed was massively wrong was the ship controls and how restrictive your ship movement was in an atmosphere. I just wanted to explore planets freely and they made your only form of transportation a chore to explore a planet with.

>buying anything that's not on at least 75% discount
It's like people never learn. Not to mention everyone jacks up the base prices during sales so discounts are even less impactful.

I don't think they're in order, its just the top 12 selling games. If you refresh they jump around.

>Even if we pretend for a moment these "top 100" are in no way paid for
They are payed for idiot, payed for by gullible masses, that's why the title mentions revenue earned.

Stop making this thread.

>Witcher 3 cheaper than Fallout 4

Why is Valve so retarded?

>Things that never happened.
>massive amounts of refunds due to the blatant false advertising totally didn't occur because I said so.

Tons of people refunded it

>Google around.
ign.com/articles/2016/08/30/whats-actually-going-on-with-no-mans-sky-refunds
>This past weekend a rumour surfaced claiming Amazon, Sony, and Steam are all offering refunds for No Man’s Sky. While there’s some truth to the claim, none of the three companies are offering unconditional refunds.

While they didn't go out of their way for unconditional they did allow refunds

regardless the outrage was massive and the refunds were too

You can click on NMS owner number graph right now and there are refunds visible so please stop bullshitting with 'massive amounts of refunds' that never happened.

all the HEROES are free, this is not league of lesbians

>they did allow refunds
Yes. As for any other game 2 hours played, 14 days from purchase max. So basically anyone who actually run the game instead of buying it and forgetting for week wasn't eligible.
>regardless the outrage was massive and the refunds were too

Just like in CS:GO, people pay outrages money for skins and accessories. That's why

reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/4zw1bh/16826_refunds_since_steam_made_refund_allowances/

16826 refunds were made since Steam made special exception for NMS. which was week one, thats pretty fucking huge seeing as the install base wasn't that big to begin with.

>XCOM 2 outsold Civ 6

I thought Civilization was the flagship strategy game?

NMS sold so many just on raw hype and false advertisement. Its literally one of the worst games released since the watch dogs bullshot blunder

How are devs allowed to blatantly lie about their games and get away with it?

>Implying i buy anything off steam

>Why is Valve so retarded?
You mean Bethesda?
The publisher sets max discount value, not valve.

Also Fallout 4 still sold 12mln copies in first 24 hours alone and still sells better than Shitter 3.

It's not in order and no.

>Thinking Valve sets the sale prices for games they don't own

Why are you so retarded?

800k copies sold
>muh 20k refunds
Wow, they must be devasdated.

2.5% of the owners refunded thats pretty awful, comparatively not even fallout 4 or witcher 3 had such a huge proportion refund

>Finishing or even playing 90% of steam purchases
Kek

>Doom not on the list
>Outsold by a game from early 2015

The point is the 15m indie team made more money than 99% devs on the planet.

There were a lot of pre-orders.
More surprising is how many people bought Warhammer, desu

>Warhammer dlc isn't on sale AT ALL
ahaha fuck you too creative assembly

I picked up the Division on sale, and have been enjoying the multiplayer more or less, but it doesn't fucking deserve to be in the top tier, although nothing deserves it less than NMS.

Kek, so in the end, Sean got the last laugh after all. I bet he's snorting coke from an elite whore's belly right this moment.

Steamspy showed like 750k sales figures months ago and it also sold 1.7mil on ps4 according to vgchartz.
People catching onto that it actually made huge amount of money now seems bizarre.

PCucks are easy to milk.

Nice quads, shame you're a faggot.

I'm just glad Fallout 4 is in the platinum range. Bethesda really deserves much praise and revenue for the hard work they put on Fallout 4!

quints dont lie

>AS MEASURED BY GROSS REVENUE
not sales

>why is shit game cheaper than good game
gee i wonder