When dat spider game comin out?

When dat spider game comin out?

>Every other spiderman game in the past 10 years has been complete and utter garbage
>New spiderman game is a sonygger exclusive
>treated like it's going to be amazing because of this
Will stand far away when this building you faggots made crumbles down
>Inb4
>muh developers

>New spiderman game is a sonygger exclusive
>treated like it's going to be amazing because of this
it's treated like it's gonna be good because it's Insomniac.

>inb4 muh developers
Oh, you got me there. Clearly my argument is invalid because you caught me on the argument I was going to make before I made it.

>The main concept of the game in which many games have been created over the past 10 years has been complete shit
>muh muh insomniac
Yeah how well did dark souls 3 go again?
Just admit it, there is no shame in just admitting that the only reason it's being hyped is because sonyggers get their own special binky

Calm down dude. I just like spiderman games. Web swinging is fun.

Coming soon :6)

The fuck does Insomniac have to do with Dark Souls 3? The fuck does Dark Souls 3 have to do with Spider Man games? The fuck does Dark Souls 3 have to do with anything you mentioned before?

No need to be upset about a super hero game. Ps4s are 250 right now just sayin

>Developers make amazing games
>the (fourth) one is shit
That's what it has to do with you retard, just because devs have a decent track record doesn't mean they won't completely fuck up
I already have a slim why would I buy another one

what the fuck does insomniac have to do with dark souls 3

also you sound really upset over people looking forward to a videogame

fug

Lmao super funny pic can I save it friend

Except Dark Souls 3 isn't the 4th game that From Software have made, or the 4th of the same genre. Same for Insomniac, what on earth are you talking about? Yeah, developers don't always make perfect games, but when they have a high track record there's a reason to be interested in a game.

Well, it's probably going to be Open World and shiet.
Maybe multiplayer as well.
Also I think we're getting a Ratchet & Clank in the meantime.

Saying that DS3 is shit is quite the stretch.
Assuming it was shit though, that would only prove that sometimes good devs make bad games, which no one would dispute, and doesn't mean that the one in question will be bad.

Ok yeah guys you're totally right this game is going to be the cats pajamas

Will stand by and watch the smirks fall off of your underage faces

Web of shadows wasn't bad at all though

You okay, dude?

>Having interest in a game is the same as saying it'll be good

I don't even care about this game, it's just everything you've said so far is either a bad argument or a non sequitur.

I don't really think this is gonna stay a sony exclusive. Disney wants as much cash as possible.