Truth

Truth

Congratulations, you somehow managed to get every single one of them wrong.

>Saturn instead of PSX
>Xbox instead of PS2
>360 instead of PS3

absolutely not

I've never met a saturn owner in my entire life

American SNES is pig disgusting

What the fuck is a PSX?

This but I would argue PS3/Xbox 360

>implying xbox won over pS2

Wait, Saturns were real?

>PC gaming pre 1996
>better than anything but shitty me too consoles like the 3DO, Jaguar and CDi

360 was better though.

I had both and while the PS3 was fine for traditional console gaming and had better exclusives the crowning achievement of the 7th gen was painless multiplayer gaming which was WAY better on the Xbox side even if you had to pay for it. Of course PC had the feature forever but just throwing an ethernet cable into my 360, buying a Live subscription, and simply hitting find match was a pretty cool advancement from how wonky multiplayer was on the PS2 and everything before it.

>Xbox instead of PS2
>fucking Saturn instead of PS1
fuck off

>The Xbox beat the ps2
Uhh

Genesis was better than snes.

what exclusives convinced you to put Xbox and the 360 on the list?

IF is the patrician's genre.

What autists call the PlayStation
The PSX is actually a totally different system released only in Japan.

NES: Sure
SNES: Sure
Saturn: literally who
Xbox hueg: fucking really? When ps2 sold more units than every other console combined?
360: Sure
Ps4: no games

PS3 took a long time to catch up on features, but ended having better exclusives in its catalogue, objectively better controller due to d-pad (irrespective of whatever your subjective controller preferences are), and was significantly less likely to shit itself and die. I got through four 360s due to RRoD in the time I had two PS3, and the first PS3 didn't die, it was still working fine when I traded in for a newer model.

>The 360 beat the Wii

>le psx vs. jp psx vs. ps vs. psone meme again
Underages...

Hello underage wannabe know it all.

On what planet did the xbox beat the ps2?

Also saturn should obviously be ps1

Gr8 b8 m8

>implying the NES wasn't the best console of its generation

I love people thinking the super Nintendo won.

"Hur during it was more powerful then then the Genesis"

Well I fucking hope so dumb shit. The super Nintendo came out ALMOST 2 FUCKING YEARS AFTER THE GENESIS.

And all it did better was have a fucking better sound card.

the NES and the SNES were the only things that the OP got right.
Though i'm pretty sure he got the rest wrong on purpose and we are supposed to argue about it.

I seriously don't understand the "ps4 has no games" thing. xbox one exclusives aren't anything special, ps4 atleast has some quality in that department. Most games also run much better on the ps4 compared to the xbox one. If we're talking consoles specifically, ps4 has been the best choice this generation (absolutely not the wii U). Not shilling for sony, 360 was much better than the ps3.

This.

Yeah but SNES music is god tier so that's okay.

It sold more overall and had a better library. Anything else is just a bonus.