SFV: Season 2

Street Fighter V Thread

Or 'why is R. Mika a piece of shit now'.

Who are you maining in Season 2? Who'd you ditch? I'm trying to decide who to play now that R. Mika just doesn't feel as dumb anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

eromatsu.imgur.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shut up and post girls

You first, bozo

There will be a new story mode?

This motion is cancer

Sticking with Juri since she is pretty fun, still pretty shit. But i rather have fun shit than good shit.

Anything that involves diagonals is. Up, down, left, right only is the path of justice.

Ibuki and Guile tips?

It's easy as fuck, are you shit?

no, u are just shit

i mastered dragon punches in my teens

Literally tap forwards then do a hadouken

>t. scrub who can't play footsies
shes still good with her sobatkick-lite and shoulder tackle

Was Ken in season 1 but in my defense I had just started the game. Picked up Bison at the start of Season 2 and having fun.

She will always be the best in my heart no matter what.

I think Ken is more fun to play now, more footsie oriented, more combo confirms, less braindead rushdown.

Plus he is still pretty good, I don't see any reason to switch.

>Big breasted women
It's 2017. DO BETTER.

>Season 2 Mika is shit meme

Get out, the only characters to suffer in the Season 2 patch were FANG and Nash. Mika is still strong thanks to the new game mechanic changes

WHOOPS. Can't post that on a christian image board! Nips so subtle even the poster doesn't notice them.

No I am super silver

I didn't really do it out of any necessity. I just wanted to try someone else.

>season 2

Um am I missing something

yeah that is shit

>main gets horrendously nerfed
>you still manage to get by regardless

Who's /your guy/ user?

>input shortcuts
>still cant do a DP motion
>2017
If i had to guess u're either underrage or literally retarded. Not like you had 30+ years

No one. I dropped this stale turd the second KoF14 came out.

Nash the way i played him season 1 i never abused all the shit people found cheap about him, for example most Nash players use VT specifically to get out of the corner or to land cheap hits while i only use it as a combo extender,so season 2 has been pretty good so far

KoF is the superior game but you have to admit the online play is garbage in comparision to sfv

I feel you. I play Birdie. He's not as bad as people made him out to be at the start of Season 2, but a lot of his shenanigans have been tamed and it kind of takes the fun out of his rush down.

>KoFXIV
>A game with even more input delay than SFV
>The superior game

Nice try SNK shill.

yeah birdie was a character that when used well was such a scary opponent to face, how bad are the nerfs for him does he rely on a whole new playstyle now?

No character was "horrendously" nerfed. This is just a common happening among the FGC to game a huge deal about every little change.

Mika can't get an invisible wallbounce? So they buffed her neutral game. Plus she can still get meterless follow-up after an irish whip anyway, Or use EX peach for a lot of wallcarry. Among other buffs for Mika and other characters that got "nerfed to the ground".

Meanwhile people overrating Laura and Urien as if they were the best in the game now, when the true threats are Guile and Zangief.

Don't believe me? Wait and see.

It's not the it requires a whole new playstyle so much as it is things that were used to keep pressure going have suffered. His slide, his meaty overhead, His armor...Yeah he's got a new combo set up, but it's not the same to me.

His ability to be a wall was buffed in this patch, he gets anime fighter levels of damage out of anti airs and his ability to combo out of several ground buttons was also improved.

But his gimmicks were nerfed, like his ex dolphin dive.

But Birdie was designed to be a defensive character that punishes his enemies movies with heavy damage, and Capcom did say they wanted to focus on each character's unique playstyles instead of having everyone be forced to be rushdown.

eromatsu.imgur.com/

there

>Get SFV during the Steam sale.
>Want to play and gitgud with R. Mika
>Get told by everyone that she literally sucks now and got heavily nerfed.

Well fuck....

tfw so shit at the game you can't tell the difference between what changed in season 2 outside of obvious stuff like Urien getting a crossup and Mika losing the invisible wall-bounce

Play who you wanna play user. Bring glory to the booty.

>tfw 24 hour ban for ragequitting

fucking shotos

R. Mika the best.

>Mika will never sit on your face after an intense match
WHY EVEN LIVE.

>do well with Juri even though she's supposedly shit
>pick up Akuma
>drop almost two ranks
I enjoyed my little journey into Platinum. Anything Gold and below is a fucking moshpit.

That being said, how do you git gud with the Akuman?

*Vrrrrrrrttt*
*Braaaaaaaap*

The B. est
>Never give her an encouraging slap on the ass or thighs for a job well done

>tfw farted as i updated and seeing this post

Wish this game had more solo content

it's called "online". you can play it all by yourself, just pretend they're computers and voila.

Zangief how? He's certainly better but he has a few horrendous match ups. not anywhere near bottom, but not really very good.

losing isn't fun

Is Bison good for a beginner?

look, if you just want to say "I'm bad at the game" then say that, don't pretend you'd honestly rather be grinding through some bullshit Komplete Kollection Konquest daily-khallenge krap.

Dropped Karin, she didn't really get nerfed but I'm getting horrifically bored of her.
Probably gonna go pick up Urein so I can go unga on people

Is Juri easy or difficult to play?

but what if I WANT to lose

raping

pls

bison requires a lot of patience and some decent execution

WHERE'S THE LOBBY
EL GADO WHEN

>no one hosting

That is average. Stop trying so hard to be edgy.

HAHAHAHAHA!

>>>/fgg/

>DO BETTER.

Bigger breasted women?

>main Zangief since he's easy to play and I'm a beginner
>would main Balrog but don't know how to use stuff like Dash Straight in a combo

tfw no one actually makes lobbies anymore
I'll be home tomorrow so you faggots better be ready to join my lobby

ok then, let's rollmble

You don't dash straight into a combo, you end a combo with a dash straight

rolling.

That's what I meant. Shit never works.

Gee, I hope I won't get raped by Juri. That would be terrible. ^_~

then you aren't timing it right

Is there any way to make Mika good, but not S1 levels of retarded? I hated Mika like everyone else who's been on the receiving end of her invisible wall BS, but even I feel bad seeing everyone drop her after the nerfs happened. One of my scrub friends who loves wrestling wanted to play her so bad, but that's no longer an option

Have your (You)

>average
Literally anything below Super plat is scrub territory.

Mika is ugly and an annoying cunt. Fuck her.
I've been playing Laura and Akuma so far. Anyone below gold can't deal with Akuma. Demon Flip and they fucking panic.

its easy. Just press forward then do a quarter circle.

Alright then edgelord.

Bison is good for beating beginners but not that good to start with unless you are already used to charge characters.

that's not what that word means

But it's true.
If at least you had said upper Golds, I would have believed you. By the way, I'm not even the original guy, I've only made 2 posts.
>inb4 more than half the population are below gold, though
Because the level of online play is THAT low, not because they are average players.

Zangief is a better scrub killer since he has a solid anti air and ez damage with SPD setups

Yes, you'll learn through the tough road, though.
You do need charge to make the character viable, but charge isn't actually required for high damage combos outside of a very specific h.scissors > v-trigger combo.

Do you know what average means?

Do you know that the average offline FGC player completely and utterly decimates Ultra Silvers without breaking a sweet, right? Do you know that the average SF player actually CAN do a DP motion?

muh

Unranked people can do a dp motion. What's next, gonna brag about knowing how to block?

Lets try our luck boys

fug

Why are you changing the subject? I'm saying Ultra Silver isn't the average player for SF and that the "average" online warrior is a complete shitter, I'm not bragging about something that even cripple babies can do.

HOLY SHIT GUYS WE MIGHT GET HELEN THIS MONTH

Get hyped

>Why are you changing the subject?
What? Are you retarded? That guy literally spoke about doing a dp motion out of nowhere, and then I'm changing the subject when I respond to it, but not him?

What the fuck man.

women cant rape men

>women cant rape men

I like it, let's go for some Juri or Makoto rape

You ARE retarded indeed. You didn't even read the fucking conversation which started with:
>DP motions are bullshit
>No, they aren't
>Yes, they are, I'm Ultra Silver and cannot do them
>Ultra Silver is shit
>It's the average
Then I entered the conversation saying that Ultra Silvers aren't the average and would get raped by the actual average FGC player, who can do DPs.

Rollin'