How many Final Fantasy games have you played and how many have you beat?

How many Final Fantasy games have you played and how many have you beat?

>Played
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 10-2, Crisis Core, 13-2, Lightning Returns, Dissida, Dissidia 012, Tatics

>Beat
7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 10-2, Crisis Core, 13-2, Dissidia

>Played
I, II, III, IV, X, XIV

>Beat
I, II, III, currently at end of XIV waiting for the next patch in a couple weeks.

>Played

>Beat
None. Jrpgs are terrible.

III, IV, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII, Tactics, Tactics Advance, Tactics A2, Chocobo Dungeon, Cocobo Tales, XII: Revenant Wings, 4 heroes of light, Explorers, Crystal Chronicles, CC: Ring of Fates, FF: Echoes of times, Dissidia.

The only one I didn't beat is VIII because it was fucking boring.

Beat: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, XV

Played: VII, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIII

Just finished disc 1 of VII a few days ago.

Oh, forgot Crystal Defenders, CC: My Life as a King and CC: My life as a Darklord.

>Played
2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, Crisis Core, Tactics, Mystic Quest

>Beaten
5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 10-2, Tactics, Mystic Quest

I-X, XII, Tactics, TA, TA2

Will never play XIII because its shit

Which FF game had the best ending and why is it Crisis Core?

>Played
I, IV, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII, XIII-2, FFT, FFT:WOTL, Crisis Core, Disisdia, Dissidia 012, FFTA, FFTA2.

>Beat
VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XIII, FFT, FFT:WOTL, Crisis Core, Disisdia.

>played
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13

>beaten

fucking this.

Played 1,3,5,6,8,10 and 13

They're all shit

i don't think they're shit i just haven't found time to beat them all

>played
1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 11, 12, 13, 14, Crisis Core, Tactics, Tactics Advance, Tactics Advance 2, Mystic Quest

>beat
all of them except 11, 13, 14

>Played
1,3,4,5,6,9,Tactics Advance

>Beat

Those are the only Final Fantasy games I like. I played 1 in Japanese for about 20 hours I think. Got bored and stop eventually. Don't like the direction Final Fantasy is heading in, so I'm not really going to play anything after 9. Didn't like 4 or 6 either. Go ahead, judge me.

>Played
1, 2, 4, 8, 10, 10-2, Tactics, Tactics Advance, 12

>Beat
8, 10, Tactics Advance

To be honest... The onyl ending that I liked as a whole was X along with X-2 and VIII.

VII ending sucked. IX too because Vivi was dead... XIII was meh.

Rest of them are pretty sad desu.

>Played
All mainline ones except for XI and XV; X-2, XIII-2, LR, TA, both Dissidias, both Theatrhythms, Crisis Cote, DoC, Type-0, Explorers, After Years, Mystic Quest, Record Keeper, Mobius and Brave Exvius

Finished all except XII (still want to get to that), II, III (quit right before the last dungeon and just never finished it), X-2 (really want to finish this too), Theatrhythms (still got plenty out of those), DoC, Type-0 and Mystic Quest (another case of quitting right around the end iirc, but it's been a long time so my memory is a bit fuzzy)

V, IX, LR and Dissidia 012 are my favorites.

>played
1, 2, 3, 4, 5

>beaten
1, 2, 3, 4

I'm getting there

>Tactics Advance 2
Could you PLEASE stop calling it that? It's Tactics A2, not Advance 2.

>Played
1-7, 12
>Beat
4-6

>Played:
1-10, Tactics, Crisis Core, Explorers, and both Dissidias

>Beat
1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Tactics, and Crisis Core

People who have not played at least 8 final fantasy games, finishing them entirely, are not allowed to post in this thread.

So why did everybody hype up Type-0 like it was this must have FF game? Was it good on PSP but shit on consoles?

Final Fantasy turned to garbage by the time 6 rolled around.

>Played
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 11, 12, 13, 13-2, 13:LR, 15, Tactics A2, Dissidia, Type-0, and Chrystal Chronicles

>Finished
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 13-2, 15, and Tactics A2.

But I said that I'm getting there!

Huh. Interesting choice to play them in order. How do you like them so far?

If you haven't found the time to beat even one of them, you must think they're good at all

>Played

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9, 10, 10-2, 12, 13, Crisis Core, Dissidia, Tactics, Tactics Advance 1&2, Type-0, and Mystic Quest

I've beaten all of those other than 2, 3, 10-2, 12, Type-0 and Crisis Core.

I'm curious, why did you drop FFTA and FFTA2 if you finished FFT and WOTL

>>Played
I, II, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XI, XII, XIII, Final Fantasy Legend, Final Fantasy Legend II, Final Fantasy Mystic Quest, and Final Fantasy Tactics

>>Beat
I, II, IV, V, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2

Just about to start playing III.

>Just about to start playing III.
Play the NDS version.

Also, FFXI is the worst game I've ever played in my entire life. Not "well it sucks for an MMO," or "it sucks for a Final Fantasy game," just period. I rate it a fucking 0/10, and wouldn't attempt trick a person I loathe into playing it.

I've enjoyed them all, but 2 was definitely the worst so far. I can't really decide whether I like 3 or 4 the most (out of the ones I've beaten) since I love JRPGs similar to FF3 or DQIX, while 4 has much better characters and story. From what I can tell, the more classic-styled games continued as the Four Warriors of Light and Bravely Default games, which I'll also play eventually.

you disgust me

>but 2 was definitely the worst so far
I just beat 2 for the first time last night, I thought it was great. Blood Sword seemed a little OP in Pandaemonium though, but I dug it.

Sorry about your shit taste, but FFXI makes Ghostbusters for Nintendo look like the GOAT.

>Played
4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 12, 15, 10-2, Crisis Core, Dissidia, Dissidia 012, Tactics (base and WOTL), Tactics Advanced, Tactics Advanced 2
>Beat
5, 7, 10, 12, Crisis Core, Dissidia, Dissidia 012, Tactics (base and WOTL), Tactics Advanced, Tactics Advanced 2

With both 4 and 6 I got up to the last dungeon and lost interest. 15 I'm at what I assume is the final boss fight with Ardyn. 10-2 I'll never beat because my 100% completion percentage is off and it killed any desire I had to play the game.

>Played 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,10-12,12,13,13-2, Lightning Returns, 15, and Type-0

I've beaten them all.

>Played
1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 13, 14, Crisis Core, Dissidia, Dissida 012, Tactics, FFTA, FFTA2, Revenant Wings

>Beat
1, 3, 4, 5, 14, CC, D/D012, Tactics, FFTA, FFTA2

5 is the best FF game ever made.

>Played
1, 7, 13, 14, 15, Tactics Advanced, Brave Exvius, All The Bravest

>Beat
13, 15

said the guy who hasn't even played 7

>Played
1, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 13

>Beat
1, 4, 6, 7, 8, 13

>played
1, 3, 4, 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 13-LR. 14. 15

>beat
>6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13-LR, 14,

I don't need to play 7 to be sure that FF5, the game that invented the job system, and told one of the best stories in Final Fantasy is the best one.

>When Galuf last stands Exodus and can't die
>When Bartz goes back to the second world
>The final boss fight
>Gilgamesh's introduction
>Gilgamesh Final
>The job system
>The boss fights
>When Faris is a girl

It's a masterpiece.

You are actually fucking retarded if you honestly think FFXI is that bad of a game

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, tactics

beaten none because they were all complete braindead shit. Except tactics that was pretty cool but I lost my gameboy before I finished it.

>I don't need to play 7 to be sure that FF5, the game that invented the job system
wrong

Don't get me wrong, I still think it was fun and a good game, it's just the other 3 that I've played have all been better.

3's job system is barely even a system; FF5 created the system that the DS version of 3 used, as well as the system FFT/TA/TA2 uses, and the system 11 used.

It's pretty definitively the game that created it.

i do think they're good, i've enjoyed what i've played in all of them

>played
I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X X-2 XII XIII XIII-2 LR XIV XV
>beaten
VI VII VIII IX X X-2 XII XIII XIII-2 XV

>Played
I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VII, VIII, X, XI, XII, XIII, XIV
>Beat
I, III (DS), IV, VI, VII, X, XIII and XIV, Only included mainline entries. Currently working through V and XI

Also fuck the "no valid captcha" error from 4chanx

>played
1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 10-2 12, 13
>beat
1, 2, 4, 8, 10, 12

My GBA cartridge for 5 got corrupted, my ps1 disc of FF7 was damaged and would freeze during the intro to game, I restarted 10-2 multiple times due to dropping it, 13 just isn't interesting enough to keep me playing

>Played
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, Tactics A, A2, Crystal Chronicles, 4 Heroes of Light, 12: Revenant Wings (DS)

>Beat
1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 4 Heroes of Light, Revenant Wings

Thought I had beaten more.

I had totally forgotten about 4 Heroes of Light, despite really enjoying it at the time. It was basically a test run for Bravely Default.

Revenant Wings (the 12 "sequel"/spinoff) was total garbage, btw.

FF3 DS was masochistic but it was strangely satisfying. FF5 is my favorite (played the advance version). I am a little disappointed I haven't played 7 since I am almost sure that I would love it. I really need to filch it from my older brother - it's not like he's played it in like 8+ years or anything.

>played
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,12, tactics
>beaten
1,4,6,7,9,10, tactics

>beaten none because they were all complete braindead shit.
What did she mean by this?

>Played
I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIII, XV, XIII-2, Lightning Returns, The After Years, Crisis Core, Type-0, Chocobo's Dungeon (Wii), Tactics, both Dissidias

>Beat
I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIII, XV, XIII-2, Type-0, Chocobo's Dungeon, Crisis Core, Tactics, both Dissidias.

>played
I, V, XV, VII, Tactics.
>beat
I
It was dogshit. But I'm definitely going to beat V: I love it.

The others didn't really interest me.

>played
IV-X, XII, XIII, XIII-2, LR, XV, Tactics, Tactics A2, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, WoFF, Type 0, Dissidia 012, Explorers

>beat
IV-X, XII, XIII, XV, Tactics, Tactics A2, Crisis Core, WoFF, Type 0, Explorers

Couldn't bring myself to finish the rest, especially Dirge of Cerberus.

>played
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,10-2,12,14,15,tactics,tactics advance, crisis core

>beaten
1,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,10-2,12,tactics, tactics advance, crisis core

I couldn't get through the dumb ass leveling system in 2 and gave up

>Played
1,2,3,4, 4 After Years,6,7, Crisis Core, 8,9, 10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13 LR, 15, Type-0.

>Beat
1,2,3,4, 4 After Years, 6, 7, Crisis Core, 8, 10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13 LR, 15, Type-0.

>played
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, Tactics, Tactics Advance, Crisis Core, Dissidia 012

>didn't beat
2, 12, 13, 15

>Played
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-LR, 15, Dissidia 012, Tactics, Tactics Advance, Chocobo Dungeon, Chocobo Racing

>Beat
1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 15, Tactics

which one should i finish or start playing?

>Played

VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2 XII, XIII, XIII-2, Lightning Returns, XIV, XV

>Beat

VII, X, X-2, XII, XIII, XIII-2, Lightning Returns, XV

>Played
I, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIII, XIV, Tactics, Dissidia, Theaterhythm
>Finished
VII

Finish up 3 and Dissidia 012
then play Crisis Core

>Played
All of them. I haven't played SOME of the spinoff titles that might be considered Final Fantasy, such as Chocobo's Dungeon, but I have played virtually everything with the tag on it.

>Beaten
I, II, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XII, XV, and the other smaller ones such as Tactics and such.

Of the mainline I haven't beaten III, IV, V, or XIII. I'd really like to go back and finish them, in fact I started a file a week or so ago on IV, but it's a slog at this point, and I already know what happens. I wish I'd spent more time on them when the series was fresh to me.

Played them all, except for the mmo trash, beat them all. 15 is the worst game I've ever played

>calling games you haven't played trash

MMO's are trash. It's a fact

Played
III, IV, V, VII, VIII, IX, X, XV, Dissidia, Dissidia 012, Tactics Advanced, Tactics A2
>Beat
III, X, XV, Dissidia, Dissidia 012, Tactics Advanced

I keep starting them, getting far into them, and then getting distracted by other games and feeling like I should just start over since I hadn't played them in too long.

what are the best teams?
what did you use?

Im searching for the earth crystal, just got the airship don't know where to go.

forgot to say
played 1-9, tactics, dissidia
beat 4,5,6,7,8, dissidia

I got very far in every game but some I never fully finished

>Played
I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XII Revenant Wings, XIII, XV, Tactics, Tactics Advance 1, 2, Dirge of Cerberus, Legend 1, 2, 3 (technically SaGa), Crystal Chronicles, Type-0
>Beat
II, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XII, XII Revenant Wings, XIII, XV, Tactics, Dirge of Cerberus, Legend 1, 2, 3 (technically SaGa)

>1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, LR, 14 ARR, Tactics
>1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 13, 13-2, Tactics

Does completing the MSQ for 2.0 and 3.0 count as beating the game? The credits roll.

Forgot to add that SaGa is the superior series.

>played
>beat
my plan this year is to beat all of the single player games and tictacs due to it being the 30th anniversary.
on a side note wich one you guys think i should playthrough next?

Played all the mainline ones except XI, XIII-2, LR, XIV, and XV. Plus Tactics, Tactics Advance, and the first Legends on the Game Boy
Beat all those I played except III

Beat 12 and played all the rest except 13-2, 13LR, 14 and 15

>Beat
I, II, III, IV (and 3D), V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XII, XV, Tactics, Tactics A2,

>Played
See Beat, + X-2, XI, XIII, Dissidia/012, CC, Type-0, WoFF

tictacs is god tier

>FF5 created the system that the DS version of 3 used

what the crack are you on

>Vanilla:
I like ending with 3 Mimes (most ability slots) and 1 Freelancer (I need the item ability anyway).

Seriously don't min-max the game, just pick things that feel powerful and have fun. There's the X-Fight/Magic Sword combo, but I personally like nuking things with Summoner and recovering MP with Lancet

>Four Job Fiesta:
Blue Mage, Mystic Knight, Ranger, Chemist

Ooh, that is a nice idea. I'm half holding out for whatever crazy collection they may announce Jan 30, but then it'll probably come at earliest mid-year leaving me little time to finish those games

>>Beat
>7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 10-2, Crisis Core, 13-2, Dissidia

Wow, I guess OP can't into chronological order.