You're at the club and this guy slaps your gf's ass and says he's the star player of the Zanarkand abes

You're at the club and this guy slaps your gf's ass and says he's the star player of the Zanarkand abes

what do you do?

>laugh because he'll never get a sequel to kh2

Blow his fucking head off.

Oh yeah, well I'm captain Basch fon Ronsenburg of Dalmasca!

PS: Don't listen to Ondore's lies.

Ask him what an abe is.

Give him a rigged with explosives blitzball for him to sign for me.

go to bed sean it's almost midnight

Remind him that he cried.

Tell him that he's just a dream and doesn't really exist and laugh as he fades away.

>Slaps my GF's ass
>Turns out it's actually a Bomb
>Blows his heads off

Ask him if he can get me his dad's autograph

Wait until my turn.

ask him if that's how his dad slapped his ass, then watch him pout for hours in a cutscene

How sinful

In reality, I can't do much. Tidus is fucking powerful for human standards. You guys underestimate how much physical power goes into a sport like Blitzball.

Caution him that that High Summoner girlfriend of his will probably tear a yard out of his toned little ass if she catches him macking on other women.

>implying yuna isn't a cuckquean

Good luck dickhead, you're gonna have to sit through every second of it because like all FFX cutscenes, you can't skip it!

Beat the shit out of him.

Easy. Dude's a bitch.

>I can totally beat down a guy who can swim ten mph in high pressure water, use magic, and is capable of jumping twenty feet in the air effortlessly.

Good luck

Laugh at his clown suit.

Laugh at his face for getting too close to sin

Do the final summoning

Crack a joke. Escape in the ensuring 30 seconds of laughing.

yeah i mean wakka can kill shit with a regular blitzball.

>guy dressed like that at the club I'm at
>girlfriend

Sure, but can he cast fist?
Keep in mind I'm an eighth level monk

fuck him up

Tell him he's actually a Beckoned who got his head blown up by a BLITZBOMB and watch him disappear.

cast doom on him and see him panic.