Screenshot thread

Post a screenshot of the last game you played or game you're currently playing Sup Forums

goddamn i forgot how ugly gran pulse was

I played DS3 but my computer is a potato. Somebody else can post a nice screenshot if they want.

what a coincidence

Fuck this artificial difficulty.
Nah, just kidding, game's pretty easy and even has built-in hints.

EDF EDF

>using best party
Mah nigga

I shifted it a bit now, but I'm still wrecking shit

Where are you up to?

I just got past Alexander so I'm fucking around on the Steppe

Wait a sec, are you the guy from the XIII thread?

What XIII thread

See that mountain? You can't climb it.

What game?

Two Worlds.

>Two Worlds
Its been years since I've even thought about that game, what made you decide to replay it?

Making fap material is fun.

I like it a lot, it's very comy to ride around and look at the unfolding vistas. There's something about the oldish simulator-looking graphics that really appeals to me.

comfy*

is this any good if I stick to the main quest?
Don´t like open world games pretty much

yes if you just do the main quest its still good

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck these guys.

Jesus christ, they are vidya PTSD inducing.

Man I have to finish that at some point. Completely forgot about that game, but it was awesome.

It doesn't help that the lock on system doesn't prioritize them or make it easy to select them.

>25 year old game
>still looks better than real life
How the fuck did Bethesda do it?

Yes.

No its a garbage game with a garbage story ignore

Not him but I enjoyed it aswell. The protagonist sucks dick though but the powers are fun for about 10-15 hours. It helps that the game is regularly on sale for like 10€.

What's wrong with the story anymore than any other AAA game story?

> The protagonist sucks dick
I don't understand this either. If a protag is remotely douchey or cocky or confident, Sup Forums loses its shit. Is it because it reminds you of alpha males or what?

It depends on how you play anyways. His brother is a nice guy and tries to help him but he looks and behaves like a 30 years old who tries to be cool. Also that fucking ugly chick you meet in the story looks like she has 30 different STDs and it doesn't help that you immediately have sex with her when you're on the evil path. I just don't like him. That one guy you meet right at the start who gives you the smoke power would've been a better protagonist.

fuck off retard

nice overeating buddy

Dunno how to screenshot MS-DOS mode, so this is the best I can do.

>using Lightning

>using Hope

>USING HOPE

what the fuck

snow, the nigger and the brown-haired chick you're using are the only tolerable characters in that shitty game

Is the first or second game better? And should I play with controller or KB+M?

P good game lads

Fuck yes I love these threads. I've got nothing to occupy my depressing life right now, and I always end up finding something interesting just by seeing a screenshot of a game I didn't know about. Keep 'em coming fellas.

The thing is I find it interesting because a lot of game characters are edgy and douchebags but people love them in the right context.

Delsin is the accurate portrayal of a Northwest Coast hipster fag. And the chick he meets is too. But I guess it's all preference. I just don't think it's shit just because it bothers you.

I don't usually play FFXIII but when I do I set Fang as my leader cuz she's bae.

It's so short though, how could you not have it finished?

this is the last screenshot i took

We're here for you bro!

First one's better imo, but they both have their merits. The second one plays a lot differently from the first and has a whole lot of content unaccessible in the singleplayer mode. I haven't tried the first game with a controller, KB+M work fine and would definitely be easier to navigate the ui with. The second game has whole ui elements uniquely available when using a controller and is designed more around it so I'd probably recommend a controller for it. A KB+M will still work, though.

Would also like to add that if you ever get to playing the second game, the camera has a headbobbing effect that can only be disabled via console commands, you'll have to google that stuff.

>kick it
>heal it
>kick it
>heal it

Fuck this quest. Only instance I use a Mage.

Basically TW2 is a lot more modern than TW1. It also has a nice dlc that's more streamlined than the main game.

Thanks, man. And right now I'm thinking about getting back into SMT because of your screenshot. I haven't played anything from the series since DDS.

dude what? just fight stuff as it comes and it should be no problem. you shouldnt have to heal the thing

So people shit all over the pizza cutter from FFTA, but this shit is okay?

You kick it so it goes faster but health goes down so you heal it back up and kick again so it goes fast. It's such a fucking bore.

enh, it's that kid's stupid fucking outfit that gets me, I don't mind ridiculous weapons to some extent. BB pizzacutter isn't that outrageous.

SMTIV is slow starting but once you get to the underground (not wanting to spoil), it picks up. Currently 60 hours in because I did the neutral route. About to play Apocalypse after this.

if you dont kick it you dont have to heal it. you'll get there eventually. the quest takes like 10 minutes my dude. it's the slowest part of the game, sure, but you dont have to fucking reclass for it

Lots of health you say?

playing hitman 3

>first time playing FFXIV
>Get to gran-pulse
>one hit kill moves intensify
>GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND

Fuck this

Are you implying that it is in anyway hard or a chore to reclass? Are you actually implying that it's more efficient to wait out the slow as fuck animal rather than just kick and heal? Fucking casuals on Sup Forums man. I just get a mage pawn to heal it for me anyways.

They didn't put the kick command there for nothing, user. You're supposed to kick the fucker in the ass to hurry it up, because otherwise it's disgustingly slow, and the devs fucking knew this, being the cheeky cunts that they are.

I think you mean FFXIII

"Tell me about the king! Why does he wear the crown?"

>last game you played
just got off work so I'll just post the screenshot of my last trophy from 2 days ago with a nice rhinobutt

it's not that bad actually I'll get a drink and start in a sec

Couldn't believe that I was able to create Tatsuya from Persona 2 including Philemon's butterfly form.
>ended up hitting 120 minutes mark
>still don't know if I liked the game or not so I'm stuck with that question about refund
kek, almost heard the music theme
>when you get to the elevator for the first time
Would you recommend it?

Yeah, I just got to the elevator, saved and quit.

This shit looks like a poor man's Stalker. Also, I heard it blows pretty fucking hard, but I'm looking for something to play right now that doesn't require much thought, and that seems like it could do the trick. How is it?

fresh off the press.

>crank up setting
>take pic
>cry because you have to turn them down again
>???
>profit

Wait, the UFO is a military aircraft?

its ok if you just wanna blast koreans and look for loot while going through a buddy cop war campaign

there are a couple in the game, iirc. That one is above Fort Zancudo, which basically gives it away as one.

still waiting on a vehicle mod that uses the Fort Zancudo UFO model

Eternal Sonata is a good game

This game is very atmospheric.

This reminds me of that poorly drawn Asuka meme

Who was in the wrong here?