There's no way he isn't acting this persona at this point

There's no way he isn't acting this persona at this point

Everything he does is just making people hate him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yet here you are making a thread about him.

It's called mental illness.

THIS IS

SALAD DODGING

>is iconic for "get that ass banned"

>makes a vid complaining about being banned

What the fuck is this coon smoking?

LOW

GRAVY SLURPING

Or he's just an asshole. Those people do exist.

CALORIE THIEVING

CALORIE THIEVING

Who cares?

USES BACON GREASE AS A DIPPING SAUCE

calorie thieving mind

CRISCO BATHING

nah that's to convenient, literally everything he does is makes people hate him more than he previously did

it's at a point where he's got fans defending him because they are amused

>There's no way he isn't acting this persona at this point
>
>Everything he does is just making people hate him

You're seriously just figuring this out?

His primary tactic of playing any game is trash talk, the purpose of talking shit is to put your opponent on tilt, because when they're mad, they're more likely to make mistakes.

who keeps making these threads

COOK WITH A GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL JUST TO DRINK OUT THE DRIP TRAY

>That one part where he throws his phone from anger and salt.
>Gets so pissed from trolls that he ends the stream early.
He's getting so aggravated so easily, I find it hard to laugh even for the wrong reasons.

CHRIS GO BATHING

Why would anyone get mad at him? I'd be more amused than anything.

Someone link it

He's pretty redpilled aside from the saltiness.

When boogie did that british documentary tv show, he said his absolute heaviest was around 40 stone (570 lbs), and I have to say he looks even bigger now than he did in that video.

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

jesus christ you could divide his weight by half and he would still be obese.

>Why would anyone get mad at him? I'd be more amused than anything.
It works best on autistic people who cant stand getting roasted.

This doesn't always work however.
I remember before the fight, he told Viscont something like "you look like you shop for clothes at Kmart" or something, and Viscont fucking demolished him.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

>Its another "Edgy nigger" shill thread.

This is a fucking video to some FAT FUCK on YoutTube named Boogie2988. Now, I'm tired of this FAT FUCK popping up on all my fucking search index when I'm looking for a fucking work-out video. I don't give a fuck about that aftermath from any of you boogie fans that feel sorry for this greesy fuck
You fat fucking disgusting Ass Smelling, Blob, Cheese Drinking, Crisco Bathing, Lard Gargling, Calorie Thieving, Cabbage Patch Face-having, Dr. Robotnik Looking, Wingstop Eating, McDonald's Gorging, T-Rex Arm Having, Non-Vegetable Eating, Cook on a George Foreman grill just to drink out the drip tray, Wide Load, Hungry Hungry Hippo, Planet, Pretending to have a fucking Thyroid problem, Whale / Free Willy, Parked Bus, Yokozuna, Flubber, *PWAHH* Kirby, Salad Dodger, Chair Crusher, Butter Ball, Go to Subway, but put everything on it, Michelin Man, Happy because Hostess is back in business mother fucker
I know there's gonna be a lot of people out there calling me a bully. Well guess what. I'M NOT. I just don't feel sorry for FAT FUCKING people, especially FAT FUCKS who sit there all day, gorging eat and make money for doing absolutely nothing
What a bunch of sorry fucks like yourself played into it
You don't like what the fuck I'm saying?
Then FUCK YOU!

>because when they're mad, they're more likely to make mistakes.
Knowing LTG, that's pretty funny.

Honestly I'm impressed at the level of effort he constantly puts in to troll people and make them salty.

It's so easy to enrage autistic faggots in most video games. Just say something smug like

>well its no surprise you lost there, because I am better at video games than you