>>363060386

Why the fuck is it an hour long?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ei3-Qo9wHH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

new games are going to be announced for the system, also details of the system
enough content to be an hour

They're probably going to show off video games in full, y'know, not teaser shorts like the other two people.

They have features and games to show.
There's also a Treehouse stream later on to show games more in depth.

Who else is /hyped/?

I demand a bingo board be made for this presentation!

>Only one hour
this tells me there will be less games than I want
I assume that 3D Mario, Mario Rabbids SRPG and the Splatoon port will get shown alongside Zelda and that will be all shit will be disappointing.

Games will run at 10 FPS so they have to slow the footage down

Fuck the switch. All I'm tied for us the big band/rock band show

That's nice, the event will last as long as the Switches battery :)

I looked up the patents and feel like I spoiled myself.

You mean its lifetime.

When DOES that happen? Like after the Conference? Before it?

How many 1 hour+ directs have there been?

>A system no one wanted at an inconvenient date

Why fucking bother if you're not going to do a proper machine that can compete with ps4 pro.

But then again this is the company who asks $50 for Pokemon Sun, a game that runs in 400 x 200 and has 10 fps if there is more than 2 characters in a battle lmao.

But its literally ok when nintendo does it
go back to your hugbox at reddit neofag

>But then again this is the company who asks $50 for Pokemon Sun

It's $40.

>frogposter is a consolewarfag
What a shock

>yfw its another hour long breath of the wild video

Because the PS4 and Xbone presentations were 2 fucking hours?

I can see this console selling well. I mean, it already has a 3ds mario, a new zelda, mario kart, splatoon and smash. Just add a new pokemon, a new animal, new metRoad , new monster hunter, new fire emblem, and possibly harvest moon and that help nintendo capitalization on 60 to 70 percent of the 60+ million people that bought a 3ds this gen.

>Hour direct
>30 minutes will be a Treehouse skit featuring Bill and Reggie

Why compete with 2 large companies when you can compete with none if you go for the handheld market?

Use some fucking logic, Nintendo would just get fucked if they tried to make a "normal" console. Handhelds is where they are the strongest.

>11pm Eastern
fuckin hell

Metroid is not a system seller.

The most important things to show are
>Price
>Date
>Zelda being a launch game or not
Launch lineup is important of course, but those are key factors that'll make the Switch an early success or not.

It's a live presentation in Japanese with subs.

mommy dont let you stay up that late?

>yfw it's mostly BOTW footage, a terribly acted ad and the last two minutes dedicated to the actual console

They are competing with Sony and MS. Just because Nintendo says they aren't doesn't make it true.

>Nintendo would just get fucked if they tried to make a "normal" console.

Why just assume that? This was true in 2006 with the Wii and PS3, not anymore.

It has never been cheaper to build a high performance computer.

But instead we get a mobile tablet hybrid monstrosity that literally no one asked for.

Literally everyone kept asking why they couldn't play their 3DS games on Wii U to play with "real controls".

So apparently they are doing voice overs internationally during the event since it's a full Weaboo Tokyo event

Let's hope it's not jagged and disconnected

>Thursday off
>new 55" TV
>portable backup at the ready in case I get the runs and need to watch and shitpost from the toilet, if you'll pardon the pun

As long as the Switch is a lot more powerful than the Wii U, I'll be happy.

Now, not only do we not have real controls, but we have reduced power from this mobile abomination.

I just want a next gen N64 god damnit. The Wii/DS kiddies really killed the company for me.

2D/2.5D Metroid Dread (Metroid 5)

what

they have controller addons to talk about

controller cosmetic face plates

games like street fight V and skyrim as launch titles

new mario for switch

they secured yooka-laylee as a timed launch exclusive

will be an interesting ride

>do we not have real controls,
what did he mean by this

Nintendo has only ever had powerful hardware in like, one generation. The snes was weak, the gamecube was weak, the wii was weak, the wii u is weak, the gameboy is weak

>gamecube was weak
>NES was weak
>N64

are you on crack or cocaine?

Gamecube was weak. PS2 could have smashed it if it was utilized properly, emotion engine was too complex.
Xbox destroyed it.

N64 was their only strong point, and that's because it launched in 1996 and was non competitive with the Playstation.

The NES was weak for it's time period, yes.

Extreme autism comparable to refusing to play BotW because Link isn't left handed.

>I'm upset that it is a lengthy presentation

what the fuck is wrong with you

>4 face buttons
>4 shoulder buttons
>2 analog sticks
>a (kinda crappy looking) d-pad
Legit have no idea what he means.

Here's one, now go ahead and fill it out

Is it confirmed that the triggers are analog?

do you think any of it will be true?

Not a Sony show.

they're rumored to be

Very pretty

Have any of these kinds of leaks ever been true?

Not once.

Someone did however leak the Switch shit the night before the reveal trailer in October, but it was at like 4 am.

Actually yes, one random Nintendo Direct was leaked in a photo of a monitor displaying a similar directory structure to the one there. It's a copycat, actually.

>Nintendo Network Prenium
You fucked up

>earthbound beyond

so Mother 3

SWITCH VIRTUAL REALITY

the upcoming Nickelodeon show
detective Pikachu movie

Thanks, user!

They usually are between 30-45 min. Niconico only allows for 30 minute slots for scheduling, so it could be longer or shorter. IIRC the last time they had a live event they scheduled 30 min and it ran for 45ish.

A frogposter being wrong and retarded. What a fucking shock.

You actively are insane if you think the PS2 was stronger than the Gamecube.The emotion engine was a hyped up meme that Sony kept pushing claiming that it would make "Toy Story-like graphics."

Same thing with the "digital lockers" of the PS3 that would "age the games" and they would look better.

Yeah, this is what's going to get their preorders, so they're going all out.

Thing is they night not actually give out the specs, instead just show autistic families or hipsters playing games, maybe announce some games.

If it's more PS3-era PS+ than PS4-era PS+ (as in, not required for online play), then that might be fine, as long as the "free games" are good, and you can keep them even when not subscribed, like with XBox Live Gold's free games

I'm not trying to defend Nintendo's moral character and assert that they would never charge for online services. I'm saying that 'premium' isn't spelled with an N. The capitalization of the directories are inconsistent as well. Shit fake leak trying to ape an older real leak.

I hope BG&E really is not exclusive to the switch.

did Bayonetta 2 really help in sales being on the wiiU?

Oh, my bad.

no, but it helped make the actual game a reality

>Platinum asks everyone for the game.
>Everyone Refuses
>Nintendo helps them to fund the game.
>Nintendo then is worse than hitler, because everyone else refused to carry the game.

>Prenium

Except we already know that BGE2 is being developed solely by Ubi and not funded by another company, so it's not the same thing.

Even then, Sony funded SFV and MS funded DR3, and both also came to PC instead of being held hostage.

>Platinum asks everyone for the game.
>Everyone Refuses

Incorrect, SEGA began shopping the game around because they weren't confident in funding it. While Platinum was making small discussions with others about funding, they had no decision, and SEGA asked Nintendo first before any of the companies Platinum had been discussing with and Nintendo said yes. Platinum themselves had not contacted Nintendo in their early feelers because they didn't think they would say yes.

Nobody refused because nobody else got a chance. Funny how Nintentoddlers love to rewrite this story every fucking time.

>You fucked up

Except we've known since MyNintendo launched there was going to be "different payment tiers" for accounts due to it's EULA.

3 Directs have been leaked this way, in all the entirety - excluding one, the Direct that had the Cloud for Smash reveal did not have a folder for Smash or Cloud, but everything else it had was correct.

>yfw they only show TWO games.

>(kinda crappy looking)
The pro controller d-pad looks amazing. A shame the joycons are so weird.

I wonder if we'll be able to buy joycons with symmetrical sticks and a proper d-pad.

do you think Ubisoft are mad enough to announce a new assassin;s creed during the presentation.

Can none of you chucklefucks read
Prenium
Nintendo Network Prenium

No, Because Just Dance always sell more on Nintendo platforms.

>I know this because I pulled it out of my ass

Nintendo got bitten by sega in the early 2000's and now they just can't into low frame rate.
They will make the games look like atari games before resorting to low frame rates.

The n in prenium stands for Nintendo

nigger

We don't want to hear about Nintendo's taint area

>I know this because there were numerous articles in both english and japanese publications about the deal and was often talked about in the months after announcement

fixed that for you little retard.

Kamiya asked other publishers, many who said no, but had no control in if someone got it. SEGA owns the IP and they only contacted Nintendo.

The taint is the area between the nutsack and the asshole right?

Who is going to go sleep early to see this live?

Nothing to talk about as usual

That's why it's so short

Not a surprise with Nintendo though

Yes, it's officially known as the perineum

Seeing as I live in murrica, I'll be awake and ready for it. Pretty stoked to finally get some concrete information on this damn console

Why not? It's not like you have shit to do.

so in your first post you said "Sega asked nintendo first" and in your second post you said "Kamiya asked other publishers, many who said no"

I have seen literally one article on this and in it Kamiya states in their fist round of shopping around the sequel no one was interested and they didn't even ask Nintendo and then Sega started actually asking around and Nintendo jumped at the opportunity.

That doesn't sounds like they were the first pick and so no one else was even asked which is what you implied

fucking retard

I don't think I should be as hyped as I am for this

≥Friday at noon
>don't work until 3

I'm covered pretty well

I just hope there won't be lots of skits and other filler shit. I want a full hour of trailers, announcements and info dumps on the system and the games.

You should NEVER be hyped.
Not "never be hyped by a nintendo product" or "never be hyped by kickstarter"
No, NEVER EVER HYPE.

HYPE

youtube.com/watch?v=ei3-Qo9wHH4

DADDY SAKURAI GON' DELIVER

Spaceworld 2000 was the time I was hyped for a nintendo console. and i saw that in 2008 on youtube, imagine

It looks like it's gonna be a traditional straight forward conference rather than a direct. Especially since Kimishima is taking the stage.

Starts 4am in Scotland, got to be in class at 9am.
It'll be worth it.

FIVE DAYS
I
V
E

YUU WIRRU UNDERSTANDO