Who here trading in this pile of shit for a Nintendo Switch come Friday morning?

Who here trading in this pile of shit for a Nintendo Switch come Friday morning?

Also sonyggers not welcome in this thread. Only disgruntled Xbox fans please.

Not lying. I'm gonna wait until their e3 presentation. I dont care how powerful the scorpio really is. If they can't announce amazing new softwares, I'm selling my beloved xbox one

I'm keeping mine as a media player.

Sony always wins BAAABYYY. How about you cucks get a real console, like a PS4?

>real console
>ps4
Kek

I would've gotten a PS4 if they didn't drop the Blu-ray player.

Okay, you bought a shitbox and it goes without saying that you're a complete fucking moron, but instead of learning from your mistakes, you're just gonna go off and make more mistakes so you can fit in with some anonymous retarded nostalgiafag weeb hipsters?

Already got all the consoles user. The Xbone is just the most useless one so it might as well come in handy somehow

they didn't.

What do I do if I own an xbone and genuinely enjoy it?

Scorpio + switch masterrace

I don't give a fuck bitch whachu know

Join the club with the other 5 of us. Try to keep it on the DL though.

I'm disappointed with Microsoft and them dropping Scalebound, but the xbone can still carry me through the gen since most of the upcoming games I'm looking forward to are multiplats.
Voodoo Vince HD, the Styx sequel, Yooka Laylee, Phantom Dust HD, and Prey.

If they cancel Crackdown 3, then I'll be pissed. I loved the first Crackdown (never played the second one) and I want some more open world destruction.

Chad pls go

Why do people suddenly care about Scalebound when every time it was shown it only ever got lukewarm reactions?

PS4 owner speaking

Why would you guys even buy one? Back in 2013 when they announced this thing, it was a DRM Machine, remember? Had to be online to play your games.

Because Kamiya

>implying all those xbox one were bought in 2013
The drm shit was cancelled shortly after the e3 presentation but you're too dumb to remember

>for a Nintendo Switch come Friday morning?
>Nintendicksuckers being even more pathetic than us Xbros
I would rather buy an Nvidia Shield for $99 that is not underclocked at 307.2MHz.

fuck ouotta here NintendYearold, i'm trading mines in for the scorpio

The writing on the wall has been there a long time for the xbone. I don't know what you are surprised about

Well. I will not miss Scalebound. It looked like an utter garbage.
But Xbone's situation starts to look really bad. I gave up in regard of M$ being able to maintain a good franchise.

I am still rooting for Sea of Thieves and good multiplats.
Scorpio is one, big question mark for me. It needs developer's support. EA already told us that ME:A won't get Scorpio upgrade.
If Scorpio will only have Forza/Gears in 4k, I doubt I'll get it even with 4K TV.

I am also hoping that Switch will be good. My plan is to pick it up when some decent bundle will be available.

> I am still not interested in PS4.

Any and all reason to shitpost about Microsoft. They're the Donald Trump of the 8th gen after all.

you can buy the nintendo switch already? i don't believe you.

You are not even subtle, Nintendicksucker.

Okay, well, I didn't follow anything after the Xbox E3 shitshow. How bout you calm down user?

It works fine for me, and all of my friends use it. XBL is superior to PSN.

I have a PC if I want to play other stuff. Nothing on the PS4 interests me. It's all weebshit.

>i only play halo and the shitty dead risings

Not him but Halo 5 has the best multiplayer in the series. If the campaign was better I'd say it's a system seller

I'm getting a PS4 but I will hang onto the Bone just in case MS gets their shit together.

>Nothing on the PS4 interests me. It's all weebshit
End yourself Xbot
Bloodborne
Infamous First Light and Second Son
Until Dawn
Uncharted 4
God of War in a few months
Just off the top of my head.

You bought a system from a company that openly tried to ass fuck you with console restrictions and now you plan to buy another that well end up being a more mobile Wii U.

I only owned Nintendo DS Lite few years ago.

Consider it as more of damage control. My main console (Xbone) ends up having a future of being multiplat machine and it's fine this way. But I need some other machine. PS4 would be redundant since 80% of catalog overlapses. And the only PS4 title I'm sore about is Persona5.

So I guess I'll grab Switch. I miss some games to play with non-gaming girlfriend. I'll be more than glad to play Atlus games, Zeruda, Mario stuff and hopefully other nip games.

Nu-Microsoft doesn't give a shit about games. People with half a brain knew that since at the very latest in 2014

I'm waiting to see how much functionality the Switch has. If it's running Android and can do some of the things the SHIELD can it would be a great value. If it's locked down I'd rather just get a SHIELD or built an ITX HTPC though.

This.

It's good for Blu-rays and Netflix.

I regret buying it, but you can't change the past. Looking forward to the Switch.

people really like halo and gears . Also most people buy consoles in terms of their friends. so if your friend bought an xbone you're most likely to buy an xbone , same thing for the ps4

What will Microsoft show at E3?

Sure the Scorpio will be more powerful than the PS4 Pro, but the PS4 has better exclusives.

Not him, but Bloodborne is the only good game on that list. The rest either have shit gameplay or no gameplay.

If I had money, I would buy a PS4 for that and weeb shit.

>Bloodborne
Worst game in the series by far
>Infamous First Light and Second Son
Poor man's Sunset Overdrive
>Until Dawn
Literally who?
>Uncharted 4
Trash series for people who are briandead and like games that play themselves
>God of War
Read above
>in a few months
LOL

Face it, the only decent PS4 exclusive is a collection of PS1 games that isn't even out yet.

*Bloodborne and weeb shit

silly me.

Now that I know Crackdown 3 is not getting canned, I'm getting a Scorpio next year.

>Nintendo
>not as tightly closed as the asshole of the virgin Mary or Apple
>Android
On a scale of 1-high school dropout, how retarded are you?

>Back in 2013
Pretty sure it's 2017 now. Since then Xbone has actually ended up being the best console this gen with by far the best exclusives. The only reason I'd buy a PS4 right now is to play Bloodborne, but that's not nearly worth buying a whole console for. Maybe when the Crash Bandicoot remaster comes out I'll get one but until then, it's a worthless machine for CoD and FIFA kids.

Because like Nintendo, Microsoft is unfortunately victim to shit posting even though the game looked like shit since its first showing.

You mean constantly insulted by the previous president for asking valid questions who then goes on to run for president himself and blow the fuck out of the other losers and career lying politicians?