Huge BOW bosses

>huge BOW bosses
>wide set of different weapons, from normal pistol to chainsaw and hyper blaster
>6 different areas
>explore at your own pace, find out puzzles
>one returning classic character
>MANY references to the older games
>story ties into the whole RE world
>15 hours long
>cheesy dialogue
>ship level is queen zenobia huge
>3 different versions of molded, various insects and hunter-like enemies, along with the Bakers
>phenomenal animations and sound/light work

Why the FUCK is this being dismissed as "Outlast clone" or "not RE"?

gonna need a source for these claims

It's new, and believe it or not most of the people here are either poor or children, I'd go with mostly children, who hate it when new games are discussed because getting your parents to get you every single new release is quite difficult, it's much easier to make convenient excuses for why you do not have it, and type out an uneducated opinion of something you don't plan on playing out of spite for people who do plan to play it.
But this goes for every release, so when they manage to strike a chord on turds like NMS it reinforces their flawed premise.

The bosses, weapons and environments were all dug up through a datamine when the demo released on PC. Rest is probably all interviews and gameplay videos.
OP, just don't stress about it and wait for the game to come out. Don't let some Sup Forums shitposters trigger you this hard.

Fuck off shill. The numale audience will eat your shit anyway.

Should have been a reboot, not a sequel, the cast out the previous cast so you cast out the number with them. I kinda hope this fails but then I don't because I don't want Cap to die but I don't any another game in this style, I won't be buying or playing this, I may just watch on youtube and wait for something more interesting.

demo datamine and playtester

RE7shills in full force, you really want those PT sales don't you?

How much do you get paid per thread?
>no combat
>2 enemy types
>both of which are invincible
>literally a 4 hour long walking simulator
>have to run away from everything

I don't remember reading about an older character in the datamine.

Because he's full of shit.

Remember when Vorgilsaurus was in DmC and it turned out not to be true? Remember Time Machine powered by baby tears in DmC? Me either.

Chris is returning

All of them are false. Where do you get your information from?

>you guy actually believe capcom has nothing better to do than to shill to a bunch of people who pirate everything anyways

It was proven time and again they shilled the fuck out of DmC and it wasn't only Sup Forums they had marketers everywhere online, bought review scores, everything.

The demo and articles. Try harder, shill.

You're going to be in for a big surprise on the 24th if you believe the shit you posted

>Demo tells you how long the game is.
Or link the article telling me how long it is, sounds like a good read.

>not RE

This is more RE than 4, 5, or 6.

This seems more like a horror game than action game like 4/5/6. It's even in a MANSION.

We're going to play a game, its called "Spot the shill that's never played a Resident Evil game"

I really hope is longer than 15 hours, its a fucking 60 dollars game

What the fuck? Alien Isolation was 18 hours and it got shit on for being too long. 15 hours is just enough.

>Capcom
>Not master shillers

We forgetting RE6 and DmC already?

S H I L L T H R E A D

REMINDER
This is a marketing tactic.
Since people have been saying it's not RE enough, they're upping their game (pun not intended).
They're all literal whos in this one.

I hope it's Ashley

>Speculating on datamined info is shilling now.
Let me guess, capcom datamined their own game for information they already had to get people to discuss a game that's coming out soon?

Shut up, Pedro.

I'm a red blooded american you swine.

Resident evil 4 takes about 15 hours if you pace it

Chris dies

Oh shit. That's right, I can just pirate it. Thanks. Cancelling preorder.

RE6 fags are gonna commit mass-suicide in two weeks.

AND IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME