Kamiya on Scalebound cancellation

Thoughts?

who?

The game didn't functionally exist, there's no argument to be made that it was worth continuing development and if youre going to sack a game, best to do it early on in development.

I wasn't 100% optimistic about Scalebound, not surprised they cancelled it before it became a money sink.

>never ever! XD
huh
guess they were right for once.

>taking time off for mental health
Why is every game dev such a fucking faggot?
>waaaaah this work is burning me out

He just said he isn't dummy

Did you finish reading the last tweet?

Recently read that he was in talks to do a resident evil game. Imagine how annoying both fan bases would be

>Can't even read to the end of a two-sentence tweet
Think you need to take some time off for mental health, user.

Pretty much clenches it that it was Platinums fault
Im not even mad, the gameplay videos looked real fucking boring. I just hope they have something cooking for the near future. Wheres my Vanquish sequel, you fucking hack?

> Reading comprehension

Unless you are this eager to shoot down whatever you deem "faggotry". I think you should take some time off for mental health.

Why would they be? He directed RE2, newfag.

To be fair, it's hard to get it at first. It looks quite ironic if you don't know Kamiya

I'd be fucking ecstatic if Kamiya did another RE.

>taking time off for mental health
>Why is every game dev such a fucking faggot?
>waaaaah this work is burning me out
First, learn2read. Second, Nips would rather stroke out at 45 with an ulcer the size of a grapegruit and no hair than take time off work for mental health.

Never minding your shitty reading comprehension, do you have even the slightest clue what Japanese work ethic is like? That's no small part to why Iwata kicked the bucket.

retard

Doesn't he hate zombies and horror in general? Why would he work on RE again? I could see Platinum making a RE game, but not Kamiya.

Jeff Kaplan here. You guys really think that sitting at a desk 18 hours per day won't effect your mental health? Also much like any creative person you need to broaden your life experiences to generate creativity.

Iwata died of cancer.

Stress is a significant factor in developing cancer.

Says the neet loser who's never worked in his life

Very mentally unhealthy of you, user.

Considering you can't even read, I don't think you were ever mentally healthy to begin with.

I work 12 hour days sitting at a desk. I just turn my brain off for it. I'd rather have a job where I'm standing though. Sitting for that long is boring a tiring.

Half of the world population would die from cancer if this were true.

Because he would rather be working than stay in hospital

>And... i took time off for my mental health? Me!? No way.
Could this guy be any more based?

They probably rework it into a game for switch.

Calling it right now. Switch will get NotScalebound.

As cool as that would be, Microsoft owns the IP so I don't think that's possible. I don't believe Platinum gets to keep the assets. I could be mistaken, though.

Disregarding that you didn't read the whole thing, it sounds like you don't have any idea of what its like to work in the gaming industry.

>Wheres my Vanquish sequel, you fucking hack?
Vanquish was made by Shinji Mikami, who isn't directing games anymore.

>implying they didn't sabotage Scalebound and use its funding towards NieR

If he doesn't want to dissapoint his fans why don't he go back to Capcom already? He keeps dissapointing me by not making a new DMC game.

You would not prefer to stand 12 hrs a day 5 days a week

I know from experience.

>I don't believe Platinum gets to keep the assets.
Correct. Anyone saying otherwise needs to provide some concrete proof, since this is the standard procedure in any kind of software development.

>Jeff Kaplan here.
prove it

XBONE HAS NO GAMES

kill yourself faggot

>Work 80 hours a week, sleeping under desk
>Miss your wife's son's birthday
>Release your game and SJWs complain, Sup Forums complains
>Rinse and repeat
If I was in his position you can bet I'd take some fucking time off.

Because Capcom fucked over Clover a long ass time ago and Capcom refuses to work with him. He has stated multiple times that he would not mind working with Capcom again.

Yes
Half the world's population had the same level of stress as the CEO of Nintendo during the wii u era
holy shit you're dumb

>faggot thats never worked a day in his life thinks passionate workers don't need to take a break once in awhile so they don't break down

to be blissfully ignorant again

Half of the world population thinks discomfort = stress
Half of the world population is retarded.

>he will never ride dragons and fight giant beasts

We failed to protect his smile, bros.

>someone had to manually rearrange those tweets just so they could be read top to bottom like a sane person would write them

Twitter is so fucking stupid.

I can understand their design decision. Twitter is a fast site, messages are short and in this fast world full of autistic children with ADHD they can't expect people to scroll down to see the latest message.
Their decision is also retarded though because all they had to do is give the user the ability to sort the messages by a normal human reading order if they wanted to.

everyone already roasted you hard as fuck so im just going to post an image of pepe laughing at you.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D