Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/c94ol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the bag that he was bending down to pick up

who be the woman with the big mammas?

what was he doing? sniffing her seat or something?

obviously
fucking degenerate

that girl looks way too fit and biologically female to be at AGDQ

He's obviously picking something up from under his seat, but I kekd no less.

Prolly a Prevent Cancer spokeswoman. The Foundation's founder was there yesterday as well.

WEW

He is trying so very hard not to look in that crevice and failing badly.

>wearing a shirt that has a literal boob window
>not allowed to look

dont mind me just window shopping

post full thing pls

what is this place? i keep seeing recordings from there.
i've never seen so much autism in one place

i know that guy. his name is aaron. also, girl is clearly talking to the skinny faggot on her left, but she didn't want anything to do with either of those nerds
source: i fucked her beefy pussy

How can you have missed all the AGDQ threads

you since it's not the full thing

streamable.com/c94ol

i keep seeing those threads but it's always just some people sitting in chairs

thank you since op is being a faggot
the full thing isnt cringe (exept for the guy dabbing)

fuck you twice op

That feel when we will NEVER know who the girl is.

>implying he didn't strategically placed that thing to cover his actions

He could have picked it up with his coke.

>the dab

So they are a couple right? Why did they leave together?

What's the deal with Americans putting carpet in places that tons of people walk across in street shoes, like conference centers and airports?

all you have to do is vacuum a carpet
carpetless floor you have to sweep, wash and maybe wax

Retardation. They even put it in their homes and wear shoes indoors.

No, just no. There are tons of things that can permanently stain a carpet and require expensive and chemical intensive treatment. Street mud is the least of your worries. Food, beverages, chewing gum, the list goes on.

This isn't American exclusive

>There are tons of things that can permanently stain a carpet and require expensive and chemical intensive treatment
that's why they use coarse carpet equivalent to the kind of material you get on bus seats, and not the kind you would put in your living room

It's usually high quality commercial carpet that's easy to clean with a machine It offers a no-slip surface to prevent accidents and getting sued.

That being said, I would still opt for a hard surface that's sealed. Putting VCT down and having it sealed is the ultimate option for a commercial area, used in pretty much all grocery stores and it's not that slippery, not as much as ceramic or porcelain tile or something, and way more durable.

t. flooring installer

people are more aware not to make messes on purpose on carpets tho

if you spill something sticky on hardwoodfloors it creates a stickyness that you can feel when walking on it and usually needs to be cleaned asap, not the same for carpet spills.

overall carpets are easier and faster to clean and dont require immediate cleanup outside ralphing

It looks like cleavage but it's just her lanyard.

Bus seats become filthy with time, too. And no one's even walking on them.

was she even talking to him?

there is cleavage the blackness you see is the strap for the lanyard

the guy still sees the cleavage tho.

>be American
>get sued because your floor is wet

It's nice. We clean our things. Check it out next time you come to America. Oh wait, you're too poor to come the greatest nation on Earth!

Looks like she has dyed green hair, so i woulndt put it past her

On behalf of everyone who is still a virgin in his 30's please delete this thread.

I've been there. Your roads were horrid.

Regards,
Germany

Yeah but because of the nature of the material they are easy to clean, you can just run over those carpets with one of those cleaning carts every couple of months, probably requires less maintenance than a tiled floor.

?

Damn that bitch is hot.

> streamable.com/c94ol
Holy shit, why do they all dress like it's still 2001?

Obviously she, AGDQ is for trannies only.

Wet? Nigger, you can get sued even if your floor isn't wet. That's why all these businesses have insurance to cover that.

Easy to clean
Keeps a "comfy" feeling to the decor
Non-slip
Keeps moving about quiet and not echoy.

Because it is 2001. What are you, crazy? Did your computer clock go bananas during Y2K? What's next, a nigger president?

>Nigger, you can get sued even if your floor isn't wet

How does one prove that it was the fault of the floor and not of the person suing?

How big is your country? Oh yea, go back to getting raped by Ruskies.

oh my god what that heeeelll

>BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed

Every year AGDQ just gets more depraved.

You typically don't. That's why businesses have insurance. It's a huge problem in America and I'm sure some other countries. Everyone "is supposed to have insurance" so everyone just sues and everyone settles.

>german roads

I wish roads all across Europe were as well made and maintained, driving in eastern europe feels like going off-road in comparison to german / italian roads.

Jesus christ, what is a semen demon like that doing at agdq? Did she lose a bet or something?
Also, anyone know who she is, I need to know for a science project of mine.

>You typically don't. That's why businesses have insurance

If you typically can't prove that you falling down wasn't your own damn fault, why do businesses need insurance?

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

You're supposed to open the webm and look at it until it's done playing.

>Greetings from Germany
ENOUGH

By the way you fucking people really are autistic retards. He obviously fucking smelled that seat regardless of picking up something or not. His head was right the fuck over anyone who's here trying to take the fun out of this can go fuck off.

Also that girl is pretty damn hot would have tried to fuck her if she sat next to me like that I don't know maybe an opener like ''heh heh what about these games huh'' or something along the Lines of ''I wanna stick my dick in that opening of your blouse where your breasts touch and then cum into it. After that I would love to lick it out m'lady. Also pls fart into my face thanks.''

It's pretty much always up to the business as they need to save face and they're the ones that have the insurance to cover it typically. Health insurance might cover it, but maybe not all of it, so they like to sue.

That being said, having been in a small business myself, there are a whole lot of people who really do get injured and don't sue. Usually something that doesn't require medical attention though, just a bump on the head and a little blood maybe.

But some people just get a little bump on the head and instantly sue for thousands even though it doesn't require medical attention.

I'm not saying any of this is right, it's unfortunately just the way it is.

That's such a hideous carpet design and it looks like the planes are caught in a vortex of crashing with no survivors or something.

>be american
>get sued because foreigners don't know how to research or pirate games before they buy them

>what is a semen demon like that doing at agdq

make a fortune with shy non-trans guys which last 12 seconds in her pussy before she goes to the next one.

WHO IS THAT SEMEN DEMON?
>WHO IS THAT SEMEN DEMON?
WHO IS THAT SEMEN DEMON?
WHO IS THAT SEMEN DEMON?
WHO IS THAT SEMEN DEMON?
WHO IS THAT SEMEN DEMON?
WHO IS THAT SEMEN DEMON?

What other autism has happened at agdq this year?

Quit begging for the name of a random person and just go to /s/, you tumors.

He went for it but there is lag

Anyone who sits like that guy sitting to the left of her is a gigantic fucking faggot holy shit that pisses me off. Also what is up with these cucks why not try and get into her pants maybe it could work. Fuck I never thought I'd get laid either but then one day my uncle ripped me apart like a coconut

Who are you, semen demon? :3

Well that's not exactly fair, every road in the world is shit compared to German roads.

Have fun watching your culture get washed away in the brown tide though. Shame, I love Germany.

they speedrun games for charity or some bullshit.

>Anyone who sits like that guy sitting to the left of her is a gigantic fucking faggot holy shit that pisses me off
Because it's comfortable? Sit how you want autist, you're not there to entertain people

>tfw people are just too afraid to say anything because they'd be called racists by people who are just afraid of being called racists themselves
We were truly the perfect victim for this shit because of a past nobody even had a part in here

I agree, that seemed way too weird and intentional.
When you reach for something under YOUR seat, you don't have to hover over another seat next to it.

I sit like that right now.

seconding this. I need to know

What a woman like that doing at a speed running event?

Maybe you do if you're fat and have shortened muscles.

Attentionwhoring, the outfit should tell you

Her for not letting him directly sniff her ass.

>tfw sniff the toilet seat

Who even acts like that ? Putting a knee to the ground to pick up something ?

Well fatties kind of have to.

I'm not buying it. I've been over 110kg and never once I've put my knee to the ground.
If you can't squat to pick something up, just lean, even if it's bad for your back, but don't put your knee to the ground, you're gonna have a retarded mark on your jeans.

Just look at any other girl with tiddies on /gif/ or /s/ and you'll forget about her.

>wanna smell my finger?

you sound autistic
also 110kg is barely overweight unless you're a manlet
i'm 150kg right now and 187cm
get on my level

So personally, you pick up things like him ?

Jesus christ. Jesus fucking christ.

depends
sometimes when its in a hard to reach place i do
"having a mark on my jeans" is not going to stop me tho

Can we laugh at the guy to the right too? Look how dainty and autistic his movements are.

how would you have a "mark" on your jeans???
unless your kneeling in some stainable liquid that's not even a thing.

Fatties who don't do anything and just play games are not likely to have built up the muscle required to support their fat.

Will our hero be banned from the next AGDQs?

It's mostly so it's quiet. Nobody likes hearing a few hundred people all walking at the same time. Carpets make conferences/hotels quiet.

quality fartpost

>also 110kg is barely overweight

lol

>nobody will ever find her instagram

feels bad

FUCKING EXECUTE HIM THAT IS FUCKING WEIRD AS FUCK WHO ACTUALLY DOES THAT? ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A FUCKING JOKE YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO ACTUALLY DO IT