What is your excuse, Sup Forums?

What is your excuse, Sup Forums?

We are in an anonymous imageboard you dont have to lie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KlyXNRrsk4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have one (1) friend who is just as autistic as me and I have no desire to leave my house because of my anxiety.

>I need an excuse

I'm a virgin with social anxiety. Later I will eat takeout, watch anime and play video games.

It's saturday morning and I just got done dropping my gf off at work.

I'm married with kids, where the fuck am I gonna go?

Sounds like a right fine time there bruce

i don't have any friends, and don't in want any in particular.
trying to decide which video game to play for ten minutes then get bored and go back to Sup Forums

we're going to a housewarming party afterwards and tomorrow we will probably play Divinity: OS together. it is a right fun time there, chap.

Same as these basically, anxious manchild. It's not like there's anywhere to go here anyways, especially without a car.

You're here too fuckface, what's your excuse?

Having fun outside usually involves spending cash. I have to have a job to spend cash frivolously.

I have no friends. My best friend growing up, I work with every single day. We hang out all day at work. He is married. He lives 25 minutes away.

My roommate plays Smash Melee every day and night with his friends that come over and hog my living room so I can't really invite anyone over even if I wanted to.

My friends from highschool have mostly moved out of the city or state to chase bigger dreams.

And I'm just sitting here in my trashed room on my computer playing guitar and video games. You know, I rarely feel lonely though. I enjoy my privacy. Does this make me a recluse? I literally spend almost every night in my room after work because my roommate is playing Melee and we've lived together for 3 years and I can only stand being out there for Melee obsession for so long.

Not entirely sure I have social anxiety, never been diagnosed or anything but I'm a pretty awkward guy and most people don't get my humor. I'm pretty sarcastic and making myself look and sound dumb is my way of being funny. I think people mostly just take it seriously as me being retarded.

>go donate plasma twice a week
>go drink cheap beer around a bonfire

There are ways.

I'm not in the mood to go DUDEEEEEEEEE WEED today, that's why.

I haven't gone out on a friday or saturday night in almost 10 years.
that's faggy teeny bopper high schooler shit.

I'm doing normie stuff with my friends tomorrow

my normie friends live 300km away from me and I visit them every 3 weeks or so

this is a weekend when I drink at home and play videogames

>friend actually asked me to come along drinking
>know that when I'm with a bigger group all I do is sit silently there for hours and end up regretting it
>decide to stay at home
>regret it aswell

This as well. What does going out even consist of these days being 25? I can either
A) Go to a bar
B) Go to a strip club
C) Go to the movies and see the shit Hollywood is peddling these days

orrrr you know. I could just stay home, save money, and do things I KNOW I will enjoy that don't feel like a complete waste of time.

I'm going to get back into writing music and performing again though. I do miss playing music live.

>friday night
>mfw wage cucks have literally 2 days a week to "be together"

Same here. Friday's for vidya, Saturday for parties, drugs, clubbing and shit.

What do you do for money then? Are you on disability? Do you have an allowance from mommy and daddy? I don't understand how anyone can be an adult and not be a wageslave unless they're actually creative enough to become an entrepreneur. Do you have a business or a "side hustle" if you will?

I'm actually alone by choice. I could be hanging out with my friends, drinking my weight in beer, and smoking weed, but I honestly don't feel like it today.

Jahans pic unrelated. I can't even remember why I saved it.

>Asking why people on Sup Forums are alone

My online friends are all either too busy with life or just playing BoI 24/7. My irl friends lives almost a hour away from me. I don't have a girlfriend and really don't feel the need for one. I might play some games but honestly I'm just bored as hell an don't want to do anything at all.

I HATE THAT FUCKING IMAGE!!!!!!!!

Just learning Haskell for my class while watching streams. Leave me alone.

If I see that god damned hedgehog one more time...

>What is your excuse, Sup Forums?

Honestly? I just don't care anymore.

My only friends live thousands of miles away. I can't meet with them every single weekend.

>Marry, and you will regret it; don’t marry, you will also regret it; marry or don’t marry, you will regret it either way. Laugh at the world’s foolishness, you will regret it; weep over it, you will regret that too; laugh at the world’s foolishness or weep over it, you will regret both. Believe a woman, you will regret it; believe her not, you will also regret it… Hang yourself, you will regret it; do not hang yourself, and you will regret that too; hang yourself or don’t hang yourself, you’ll regret it either way; whether you hang yourself or do not hang yourself, you will regret both. This, gentlemen, is the essence of all philosophy.

what genre of music do you do

I have a friend coming over to play gta V and drink beers. What's yours?

Just finished my 5th consecutive 12 hour shift, working an 8 hour double time tomorrow, then going on the road for 2 weeks straight of 12's, sat and sunday included. Got asked to chill by a no money faggot that just wants to sit around and do fuckin nothing but i've got better shit to do. Sit around by myself and sleep when I want.

I have to go to bed soon. My job starts tomorrow.

Can someone explain this friday night meme?
How does being alone on a friday night make it more pathetic than any other night?

Grinding my drawskills

Friday night is when the people with social lives go have fun together.

no friends

I'm feeling withdrawals from not taking my antidepressants anymore so I'm feeling dizzy as fuck.

Work my first day today in 2 months. Last 2 months I spent laying in a couch or sitting in a car almost never standing or walking. Didn't gain weight, but lost all muscle I had. Walked around for 8 hours today in steel toes on concrete nonstop so my feet are basically bricks at the moment.

>tfw married and wish like hell I could spend friday night alone in peace with just me, my vidya, and Sup Forums.

I'm so jealous of you guys. What I wouldn't give for that life.

It's a faggot wagecuck meme. Which doesn't even make sense because not everybody gets saturday and sunday off.

Socially adjust people with comfortable financial situations go out on Friday night socialize/hook up. If you're not participating in this social behaviour, you're seen as kind of pathetic.

Here's an educational video to help you out.

youtu.be/KlyXNRrsk4A

"have fun" aka getting shitfaced drunk to forget about their horrible everyday lives

>not having a wife who shares at least some of the hobbies you enjoy

You should get a refill dude.

Fuckin wage cuck

I don't like people and would rather play Monster Hunter.

Because I'm living like a neet with my parents in bumfuck nowhere between finishing my masters and finding a real job

My gf is downstairs, I'm just browsing while taking a nasty post-Five Guys Burgers dump

my legs are broken and i didn't met a new person for 2 years now
i'm not secure enough to just go on tinder without being able to walk

She did when we got married, but not anymore. Being a mom is literally all she cares about these days.

Nah, I was taking smaller and smaller doses for a long time since I was feeling better and my psychiatrist told me I could do it. It's just for the last few days when I actually stopped that the dizziness started.
My problem is not depression though, it's panic disorder.

Got home from work and napped. Don't wanna go anywhere, need to save money, and my friends are either 500 mi. away, busy, or working.

I have no friends and don't know where to go

Oh good, on you then. I stopped on my depression prescription for like 2 months and couldn't be bothered to go until someone gave a push. The lightheadedness and dizzyness only lasts a few days.

If retiring at 40 with an acreage valued at 1.2 million makes me a wagecuck, cuck me the fuck up.

I'm just kinda looking at people shit themselves in excitement or anger over the switch while I do homework

I'm excited though, hoping to preorder one when I get the chance

I'm going to bed

>drinking on a friday night with friends
>everyone goes to sleep, scattered around my apartment
>mfw trying to finish the booze

ouch, I'm sorry user.

I just got back from the beach around an hour ago with some friends. I'm not doing anything tonight unless I decide to walk to the brewery close by and grab a beer for the night.

Nice photoshop

I start a new job soon. I'll be working part time and going to college full time so I'm enjoying the free time while I can.

Going out with friends is exhausting

this is so gross dude

No friends or money. That's what happens when you're a legit autist.

Eating dinner before my friends come over and we go to the bar

this made me feel better, idk why

>Yesterday, PE in School
>bored so we did dumb stuff
>i did a dumb jojo pose and twisted my Knee
>Teacher suddenly looks at me and is utterly confused while i lie on the ground in pain
>mfw i had to explain to him what just happened

i have no friends and i'm a shut in

going to drink vodka and play videogames

None of my friends ever want to do anything on Friday, we are planning shit for tomorrow though.

It is also currently 3am, would have to be one hell of a night for my friends to still be up and about

I go out with my friends tomorrow.

How old are you?

Pure laziness supported by social anxiety.

>finally went out on a date

>Fucked it all up and it ended after we ate

Hold me. This is where I belong

everyone is always so tired friday nights anyways

The lines over my personal information and accounts numbers? Thank you.

>PE in school
>Yesterday

Underage b&

I'm about to go to a party I don't really want to go to because a co-worker wouldn't stop bugging me about it. And the cute girl from work isn't gonna be there, so I'd rather just stay at home and keep playing vidya.

Me and the lads aren't doing anything until tomorrow, when we're visiting a friend at Texas A&M for the weekend.

To make this somewhat video games, we'll be playing Killer Instinct and Mario Kart Double Dash, amongst other things.

I was broke and living in the fucking ghetto for so long that now that I've got a comfortable income and live somewhere nice, I don't know what the fuck to do or where to go.

Hell, I don't even know how to spend my money. It's just piling up.

I think I kind of suck.

These
Perma/v/irgins BLOWN THE FUCK OFF
B
L
O
W
N

T
H
E

F
U
C
K

O
F
F

One of the criteria for beinga normal, socially well-adjusted citizen is that you go out and socialize in friday evening.

friday being an important night for socializing is about as middleschool mentality as you can get. virginity is a meme, friday is a meme.

gaming with my fat gf and shes coming over tomorrow to deepthroat me :- )

Alone? No, check out this pic of all my new friends I just got the other day.

I like being alone

>6600k

I'm so sorry

I spent the last 5 hours working on my final project. Now I'm going to go home, make dinner, and shitpost while working on my thesis. That's my excuse.

LOL!

I'd rather not be the third wheel at some shitty dive bar again, with my friend and his girlfriend who always argue

Then I'd rather be pathetic. I don't give a shit about anyone.

Are you one of those short bus kids that wear a helmet?

Have you tried telling him not to bring his girlfriend?

what's wrong with the 6600k?
was thinking one for my next build

I own my own house that I live with 3 other women in. None of them ever really go out so I'm hardly ever home alone which sucks.

Enjoy your b& lad

Come back when you're older