Danganronpa V3

Danganronpa V3 released in Japan, still waiting on a Western release date. Remember to spoiler your posts when applicable!
youtu.be/DjilCfRbfbk

How do you feel about her coming back, Junkofags?

>came back
>Didn't come back
She's among the best and worst parts of DR

She didn't come back. Someone dressed up as her and every other character though.

This isn't a general, we don't need another fucking thread.

Try spreading these lies in clueless forums user. We all know alredy what is shown in that picture

She did in a way; just like DR2 the form changed.

What did Junkofags think about Shota Junko? NISHISHISHI

Nah.

Ye.

Nope.

Tengan as mastermind sucked but as a character (beating Munakata) and other things (especially in Despair arc) was fine.
Ruruka and Juzo. Yes they were stupid but man they are good. Juzo being heroic at the end, Ruruka going full evil. Just because someone is stupid, doesn't mean you can't enjoy them and their character. Christ, Juzo became a fan favorite at the end.

>Underwater
yea, no relevance but something Sup Forumsnons or Sup Forumsirgins figured out.

How can I know when no one played it? Before the release I loved him. We'll see when it comes out in English

Si.

Whatever.

>Tengan as mastermind sucked but as a character (beating Munakata) and other things (especially in Despair arc) was fine.
Well, I can agree with that.
>Just because someone is stupid, doesn't mean you can't enjoy them and their character.
The characters being stupid doesn't mean I can't enjoy them, no, but it does make them shallow and poor characters.
>yea, no relevance but something Sup Forumsnons or Sup Forumsirgins figured out.
Well, it's not really an original twist.

In any case, I'll stand by my statement that 3 was a terrible conclusion to the saga and one of the worst I've ever seen, if we take the quality of this conclusion compared to the quality of the previous works into account. People have been bitching for months about ZTD being garbage but that was nowhere near as bad.

Can you repeat the question?

>but it does make them shallow and poor characters.
No, no no. A character can be very deep and be stupid. Not saying these are EXAMPLES of that, but I will say that these are redeemed idiots in a sense

>original twist
Eh, it's an okay twist. We can ignore it. I find that they are commiting suicide a GOOD twist. Hell, even brainwashing was good. If we ignore the ZEfags, it was fine. I think it was Despairarc that ruined the brainwashing.

>ZTD is nowhere as bad as DR3
So so so so wrong. No one who played ZTD will agree with you unless they want to bring down DR just because they are butthurt. I love ZE series. I might even say 999 is the best game of this sort of game (I haven't played the Ever17 franchise admittedly), but DR3 is better than ZTD. DR3 is an OKAY conclusion (never forget that DR has always had its weak points) and it's DEFINITELY not the worst we've seen. MAYBE the worst YOU'VE seen, someone who is very restricted in genres and series. Look at Negima or YYH or RK.

user-kun, don't listen to Sup Forums or Sup Forums unnecessarily. DR3 was alright. Future Arc had an okay story with good characters. Despair was fan service. Overall, it was... alright. It wasn't the worst thing ever, it wasn't even horrible. Some parts were bad.

I disagree
I wouldnt say I loved ZTD, but I did like it more than 999 (Honestly I thought 999 was OK). My only real problem with the game was MINDHACK. The ending didn't bother me because I didn't expect much because of the other games having bad endings too.

>liked ZTD more than 999
We'll stop arguing then. I can't respect that opinion. Or atleast, I can't agree with it.

If someone said VLR, I might understand. But ZTD was honestly okay overall, but 999 was amazing. Add a goddamn skip button and it's god tier.

Kyoko is cute.

Overall, I agree that it was mediocre. It wasn't fantastic, but it wasn't horrible either unless you're a Chiakifag. It's probably worth watching regardless, even if you don't like it.

A shit.

I really didn't like 999 much. I finished it all the way through, but it felt like such a chore, a skip button would have made it less of a bore though.
I thought maybe it just wasn't the series for me, but I ended up loving VLR, and ZTD though I understand the hate, I still found fun to play.

Good night.

>No one who played ZTD will agree with you unless they want to bring down DR just because they are butthurt.
user, please. I followed both series from the release of the first game and I found DR3 to be a much worse conclusion than ZTD. ZTD is a shitty conclusion that poorly handles the old characters and has a story that amounts to a retread of VLR and once again it's a build up to a bigger villain without concluding much of anything. It's pretty shit, but it's nowhere near as bad as DR3, which while providing a proper ending, was so mindbogglingly retarded in all of its developments that it actively makes previous games and characters worse by its very existence.
>user-kun, don't listen to Sup Forums or Sup Forums unnecessarily. DR3 was alright.
I'm not listening to anyone. I watched the show, formed my own opinion on it, and I fucking hated every aspect of it, because it was stupid as shit. Don't act like I only hate it because other people have convinced me to, that's really fucking slimy of you.

But you just got here.

>I wouldnt say I loved ZTD, but I did like it more than 999
You're fucking retarded.

That guy isn't I who you were arguing with, he just jumped in to defend ZTD.

Eh, I'm too tired to argue. Your opinion is valid. 999 is either the best or the worst i guess. It's very different to the rest. It's most realistic, scientific but the worst gameplay based off its age. good music. Best characters too. The overall story is great too. Not too big scoped like the rest. And I wouldn't even call it asspull

VLR is very close behind it (but maybe I can't compare). I found ZTD totally fine overall other a bizarre ending.

Good night Cute-Kun.

>DR thread
>more people are talking about ZE than DR

ZTD ruined VLR and 999. DR3 didn't. DR3 didn't make plotholes. ZTD has 1. secret character 2. mind hacking to answer question (never foreshadowed) 3. The plan makes no sense. he wants to create a parallel world where they stop the bastard. WHY?! There already exists a world where the psychopath doesn't exist and multiple where his plan fails. DR3 had a great cast. ONE FUCKING CHARACTER was good in ZTD.

Thank god it was only this thread. Past 2 have been devoid of it.
It started the same: Which is worse: DR3 or ZTD.

What would your Ultimate talent be if they injected you with random talent and memories for entertainment purposes, Sup Forums?

It was always going to happen. The only question was when and how long.

Ultimate Scientist or Storyteller

>DR3 didn't make plotholes.
DR3 had its own plotholes, as did ZTD. ZTD didn't retcon anything from the previous games, like DR3 did with Junko's charisma being replaced by MINDHACC videos, and Junko also being retconned into having the character ability of super analytical skills and that being her character motivation.

>3. The plan makes no sense. he wants to create a parallel world where they stop the bastard. WHY?! There already exists a world where the psychopath doesn't exist and multiple where his plan fails.
Nigger what? No there isn't, the entire point of VLR was working towards creating a timeline where they saved humanity. ZTD is nothing more than an extension of that. If you wanted to talk about ZTD's plot being retarded then you could bring up how there was zero reason for Delta to have even done anything when he could have just talked it out with them as they were already trying to save the world, or bring up the alien time machine bullshit. Don't pretend that the main goal of VLR is somehow a plot hole in ZTD when you're entirely mistaken about it.

>DR3 had a great cast. ONE FUCKING CHARACTER was good in ZTD.
DR3's new cast members were certainly better than ZTD's new cast members, sure. But DR3's problems extend far beyond it having a passable cast and are much more due to the fucking retarded story retcons, motivations, and conclusions. And again, ZTD essentially acts as another chapter in an unfinished story, while DR3 is a terrible conclusion to a saga that fucks up everything before closing the curtains. It's a far worse note to end on.

Mikan is for ___

Satisfying my cock.

I wish I could have seen Seiko and Mikan interacting.

?

???

So. Which Mikan fag are you?

They did, they fought each other

All of them.

Well, more than that.

gangbangs

preferably while i watch

You want to watch?

I feel like the two would stutter, but would talk a bit about medicine, i don't feel much convidence in Kodaka's ability to write after V3, but it can't be worst than my roleplay group

Of course.

Kodaka's ability isn't relevant clearly, and your "RP group" while horribly autistic might be better at writing.

Why?

Because it turns me on.

Well I knew that asshole, I wanted a better description.

Don't be mean. Besides, fetishes are hard to explain.

I know, being mean is my fetish.

Would you verbally abuse me while fucking my wife?

REALITY TV LOL is still better than MINDHACC

Never got that joke that Kodaka is an awful writer desu. DR3 was a mess but that isn't the first anime ruined by Lerche's team of writers. Kishi is a pretty bad director all in all as well and the whole thing reeks of corporate influence on fan service

Some people didn't like that

Kishi does a pretty good slice of life or comedy series, can't fucking do drama to save his life.

Yuuki Yuuna was a fluke.

Simmer down Cuckanon. I'm sure plenty of people here would be more than happy to viciously demean you while railing your wife, myself included.

Which Mikanfag are you? Are you the all caps one?

I can't help it. When it comes to my passions, I have no filter.
All caps one, yep

Good.

Don't laugh m8, we don't take this too seriousely, here is case 1

>REDACTED (you don't wanna know) tries to rape Kaede
>Kirumi kills them with a arm cannon like Megaman
>Kirumi tells Kaede she is an interdimentional robot made by Cheerios, she was retrofitted to with weapons during the tragedy
>She states she fought Izuru with her sisters and got rekt, being sent to another dimention after a failed trap
>Idabashi repaired her and used her as a basis to create Kiibo, she also told him about her story, her mission and despair
>Kirumi tries to confess right away, but its stopped by Monokuma, who tells he will kill Kaede if there is no trial
>The two girls colaborate into making a case
>Kirumi's execution is facing Nightmare Chiaki (think of Nightmare Zero from X6, except its Chiaki)
>Kirumi wins the fight, buts torn in half, Monokuma tells someone must finish Kirumi as she can't be allowed to live but the execution is over, Meido asks Kaede
>Kirumi's chest armor is too tough, so Kaede has to bash her head with a wrench

This was a shitfest

Indeed, and I feel there was a lot of pressure from higher up to finish plot points or whatever
It's really fucking terrible

I'm proud of you for telling me that.

Why is she so perfect ?

Because she's not real.

As incompetent as Lerche is, it's not like they rewrote DR3's entire story. That was all Kodaka's terrible ideas.

Then why did Kodaka say he didn't like Tengan as the mastermind?

Also, the writing team are the same people who royally fucked up the Gakkou Gurashi manga.

Blame the directors, Tengan got a shitty role and had to play it because that's how the script went.

I never expected anything good with Kishi directing. Jinrui wa Samashita was a fluke.

Also Chisa STILL should've been the full mastermind.

Says who ? Kodaka had problems with the way the anime went . There was clearly rewriting and some characterization are absolutely terrible.
The thing is just a mess

I'm surprised that it got renewed for another 50 seasons with a lame ending like that.

God I wish it got remade. With Chisa as the mastermind.

That'd make everything better.

>You will never get cucked by Mahiru

That's a shame.

Wew. Are you from the DR3 threads? Cuz if so, I'm still here too

Fuck off Mahiru; your threads were shit.

If you are interested, at least Junko got a nice end.

Y-Yeah, a true shame

>Chisa being the mastermind
Dunno desu. She would have been way better dead at the end. That would give Munakata a much better backstory (his obsession with despair that grew over the years because of her death) ,erase that god awful IRL Chiaki out of existence as well, and make the death of Chisa the catalyst of Class 77 despair.

How many of these girls do you think had Boyfriends when they signed up to participate?

I miss those DR3 threads, but yeah, I'm that guy.

You can't kill off my wife like that. She deserves to be redeemed after helping kill Chiaki.

Chisa being the mastermind makes more sense than Tengan and sets up a redemption scene for Munakata as he helps save his wife. Sure it would've been predictable, but I'd take that over a twist that makes no sense and opens up bigger plot holes.

My nigga. I was a Mahiru cuckposter too

The power of character development. She starts off as a horrible little cunt who kills ants for fun, and makes it to being a kind-hearted girl that's trying to be nicer to people before her development was cut short.

She deserves to be shit on for ever associating with an even bigger bullshit that is Chiaki existing.
She'd be better dead because that's her purpose, being such a cool character her death would make anyone crazy

She deserved to live and be redeemed. Why is she the only Despair to die an actual Despair it's bullshit.

It was a surprise to see so many other fans of Mahiru cuckery.

Are you a fan, ace?

Because first and foremost the idea of making a sequel to the open end that was DR2 was a stupid one
And redemption arcs are lazy most of the time. It's there because writers are unimaginative buffoons and imbeciles take that as "wow character development Oooh"

That's a.. rather tricky question to answer.

Honestly if you were initially gonna kill off a character first. Don't bother developing them.

Chisa got wasted hard and I'll always hate DR3 for that.

Ace, that's pathetic. Answer his question or don't.