Mfw there are actually people on Sup Forums trying their hardest to convince lurkers not to get the BoTW console along...

Mfw there are actually people on Sup Forums trying their hardest to convince lurkers not to get the BoTW console along with the new Mario Odyssey featuring P. Diddy Kong as Pookie in New Dong City.

When you getting your switch, Sup Forums?

Maybe in a year when we'll actually have all the stuff you mentioned

March 3rd.

Preordered today.

>New Donk City
>New Dong City

I did not catch this

I'll just wait until they release a better version the Switch on to the market and it gets more games.

You know its going to happen.

At the mean time, I still have tons of games on my 3DS that I haven't start even playing yet, so I'll be occupied for a while anyway.

This. Unless you're a diehard Zelda fan there's literally no reason to own this thing at launch, especially with all of the highway robbery Nintendo is pulling with the accessories.

>mfw a bunch of people buy the switch at launch and then mario gets pushed to 2018

I can't resist 3D Mario, even if it's Sonic '06 tier, but I'll fight it until this holiday at least.
With all those expensive separable parts, it wouldn't be surprising if a hardware revision comes out this year (like the 3DS hinge problem).

No one outside of a handful of Nintendo autists are going to buy this overpriced underpowered gimmick console with no games and literally not one single piece of exclusive software at launch and thus not one single reason to buy it - Zelda is on Wii U.

hahahahah

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

OP here felt it only fair to let you know when I'm getting it myself. Holiday season. I would have held off to see if anything good gets announced in E3 but they went full necromancer and raised fucking BOMBERMAN from the dead so I think 3 games for one year is good enough to justify getting it all with a cheap bundle for the holidays.

Seriously did not respect Bomberman to make a return, especially on the switch. Anyone else excited for it?

>Zelda is on Wii U.
You mean the console that nobody bought?

please stop making these threads, thank you.

reported.

This is the first and only thread I've made or will make about the switch. Curious about how amongst the swarm of shitposting how long nintendo fans are gonna wait before they get it, if they do at all.

Hopefully that report falls on deaf ears. I'm trying my best to avoid cancerous consolewar shit.

I've never played a Bomberman game before but I'm willing to try new things since the Switch won't have all the games I really want at launch. Zelda was never really my thing but It looks really good and so does Bomberman so I'll be getting them.

Bomberman looks so shitty, and every one who saw it hands-on had negative things to say.

I'm just really tired of every post either being shill posts, or just shitting on everything.

Yeah, it boggles my mind when some pos(t)ers over here are actively fighting against the Nintendo Switch and its amazing lineup, it's like they're scared that their preferred system isn't as good as Switch and may be left behind. Hopefully this will all come to end once Switch comes out in 3rd March 2017. Stay strong up until then.

Well, I'm a diehard Bomberman fan, so there's that.

You and your mom don't count as people user, let alone everyone.

Is asking the community of the imageboard when the fans of the console will be getting their console should the choose to get it "Shilling."

I'm sorry dude. I just want to have a good Switch thread amidst all this shit posting. Hopefully we come away with something insightful about its upcoming titles.

Damn, really? Thats a shame. I personally hope their wrong but given the games age I could see it not being all that well received.

Nintendo fans bought it which seems to be the only audience for the Switch

What exactly is a post that's not shitting on something or shilling? What would be the middle ground for you user?

>Nintendo fans bought it

No, they bought a 3DS

Personally I need to see some online game that isn't the sequel to a WiiU game. Otherwise I'll probably wait out the system.

>the "nobody bought a Wii U" meme
Then why was Splatoon, an exclusive, a success?

It sold less than the fucking Gamecube, user.

Because Nintendo employees were forced at gunpoint to buy hundreds of copies.

And nobody had a GameCube? Are you serious?

even if you're a diehard Zelda fan wouldn't you want to play the 4k/60fps version?

>When you getting your switch, Sup Forums?
Maybe sometime in 2018, since they'll be sold out. I still want an NES Classic but that's still not happening anytime soon.