This is the best Final Fantasy: in combat,worldbuilding, music, it's all the best

This is the best Final Fantasy: in combat,worldbuilding, music, it's all the best.

Don't agree, but I could see that being the case for some. I certainly enjoyed the fuck out of it more than 75% of other FF titles I've completed (spoilers, all single player mainline titles, mmos and spin offs like dissidia and tactics included in that figure)

That said your thread is bait and will trigger a fuck ton of people for even implying it's "good"

Agreed.

It's not a good game by any means. Everything LITERALLY EVERYTHING is a fetch quest. Even the main quests. Game falls apart after Altissia.

Chapter 13 is the worst price of video game I've played since XIII.

It's a 5/10 and the most.

ALSO

Keep your blatant shilling in one thread.

>It's not a good game by any means.
It's a good game by every means.

>Everything LITERALLY EVERYTHING is a fetch quest.
Sidequests are the same exact thing as sidequests in FF1-10 are.

>Even the main quests.
>Go here do this, hey lets here do this, we have to go here and do this
So the same thing every FF story does

> Game falls apart after Altissia.
No it just ramps up

>Chapter 13 is the worst price of video game I've played since XIII.
Then you must be a fucking casual, because other than going on for longer than it should there isn't anything wrong with it.

Shh. Luna and Noctis are trying to sleep.

hi xv-kun

Hi faggot.

VI has better combat, VIII has better music, but we can agree that the world is great.

Best nothing.

Was at a mates place watching him play it while drinking for a good two hours and played a bit, and it's such a dull game.

smells like australia in here

VI doesn't even have combat.

(You)

I love this

Oh here we go again, XV-kun, with all these shit rebuttals. Stop bringing up other FFs, you autist.

It was a cringy, unfinished mess of a game that's literally falling apart at the seams. They purposefully cut content to sell later as DLC, making the story even more jumbled than it was. The combat is easy and unsatisfying as fuck. I literally never felt challenged once throughout my entire playthrough. I was bored out of my fucking mind the whole way through.

Literally worst purchase of 2016

moot was right to hate them

Music is pretty weak. Just because you have an orchestra and pop singer doesn't mean it's automatically a 10. It's really boring shit with no soul. I fall asleep listening to the battle music. And the summon buildup music is so annoying.

Story is pretty important and its an awful shredded mess
The combat is crap aswell

>Stop bringing up other FFs, you autist.
Why would I? Why do you act as if other FFs don't do the same fucking things? Why do you act like it's even somehow a fucking negative strike against FF? The fact is it's not because it's doing the same thing quests did in older FFs so why the fuck aren't you complaining about older FFs then?

>It was a cringy, unfinished mess of a game that's literally falling apart at the seams
It was a soulful, finished fantastic game that was only rushed towards chapter 10-13. Every FF has cut content and the DLC episodes where not things they cut out of the game just to sell, that DLC stuff is not even made yet, for fuck sakes they only started doing the voice recording for Gladio's DLC episode a few weeks ago so no it is not something they already had done then cut out of the game. And those three DLC episodes are self contained to Gladio, Ignis and Prompto anyway which isn't even necessary to understand the main story, since anyone and everyone can and did understand the story just fine because of how straightforward everything was. The combat has depth and isn't any easier than any other FF. There is more challenge it in than any other FF. I was entertained my whole way through.

literally best purchase of 2016.

I'm not the guy your arguing with but you have a really low iq if you cant see how much of a mess this game is
The story is all over the place with so much left out, and the character interactions are forced as fuck
and the combat has no depth, its ass

Wrong, the story is straightforward, the character interactions are all natural and feel like real people, and the combat has more depth than any other FF.

You just have a low iq m8
nothing i can do to help you

That would be you.

The game you like is shit

The game you are pretending is shit is good.

This guy again... for fuck sakes, go jerk off to sasuke on gamefaqs and leave this place.

>It's not a good game by any means.
This.
Everyone who played it knows its not even finished.
At its best it's a longer demo.

The game you like is still shit

single player mmo. no thanks, but still miles ahead of ff13 for fucking sure.

Magic grenades and holding O to attack: The Game

>best music
Yeah man, I love Skyri- this game's OST!

Finished it yesterday it's not a good game at all the combat is awful (and i've played shit like of Orcs and men) ,the story is so rushed it doesnt make any sense near the end and the chapter 13 is an abomination

So does new game+ increases difficulty? à la dark souls?

>This is the best Final Fantasy: in combat,worldbuilding, music, it's all the best.

I'd rank it in the bottom 5 out of all the mainline FF games.

It was also a complete and utter mess. Took a nosedive in quality the second you got on that boat. It was so bad it triggered PTSD from Berserk.

>people legit only like aranea because of tits
>she has the blandest voice and blandest character in the entire game with no development beyond "well the empire kinda sucks i guess"

Top tier character right there.

>the combat is awful (and i've played shit like of Orcs and men)

Orcs and men didn't have bad combat, in fact it's better than most like say Witcher 3, FF15 and so on.

She is a mercenary you dumb fuck usually mercenaries have arcs like this.

is there a chance this game will be good once they've released all the patches and dlc?
I'm holding off til then

Took a nosedive in quality the second the story started

Yeah, her character is literally the blandest kind of merc you can think of. Further cementing the fact that the only reason people like her is because of tits.

Your argument makes no sense

I have not completed it and I am contemplating to sell it off for KH2.8

>Took a nosedive in quality the second the story started

It wobbled along while you were in Insomnia's back-yard before transforming into a convoluted and linear mess.

People who shit on this game are blinded by hype. If the game didn't take so long to be released every Final Fantasy fan would love it.

I highly encourage people who hated FFXV for "shitty story" or "lack of personality" to replay previous games in the series and see for themselves that Final Fantasy always had shallow characters and simple stories.

The only thing about Chapter 13 is Ardyn's reused lines.

Otherwise it seems like a normal solo dungeon with puzzles from Final Fantasy games. Look at FFX, there were a shit ton of times you had to go through something like Chapter 13.

Completely agree.

>I have not completed it and I am contemplating to sell it off for KH2.8

Selling it for a
>movie
>a port of an underwhelming game
>1-2h of actual good gameplay
at full price.

You're better off getting any other game this month.

The people defending it are blinded by hype. I went into this game with zero expectations and was disappointment.

But she's not in it, so it can't be the best

>worldbuilding
Yeah man, all those "towns" with a gas station or hotel really added to the worldbuilding.

I went into this game with absolutely no hype at all, other than the fact that I replayed every single game in the series except I, II and XIII. I expected a total turd and got a good game.

But I probably enjoyed it more because after chapter 3 I stopped doing sidequests and didn't touch them until I finished the game.

The only disappointing thing is lack of Ardyn's second form.

>The only thing about Chapter 13 is Ardyn's reused lines.

It was linear, most of it had shitty ring combat, shitty stealth or shitty kings sword combat. Nothing about the "gameplay" of this chapter was good, well-designed or enjoyable.
To make matters worse it was poorly paced and dragged on for far too long, re-used voice lines, had scenes that felt thrown in there while expecting you to care. Ravus just lying dead with some journal pages scattered all around and then throwing in that forced oil Ravus fight was dumb and pointless. It was a hack job only to cross Ravus off the list as quickly as possible. The emperor not even having any presence in the game at all apart from his clothes by some random throne at the lab and then you fight him as a generic demon enemy with no fanfare at all.
I could go on and on and on about how utter shit this chapter was.

Chapter 13 is one of the most poorly designed sections I have ever seen in a non-indie game. Ever. It was so fucking atrociously bad that my personal score for the game dropped by a single point down to 6/10. It cemented how much of a fucking mess the game was.

>People who shit on this game are blinded by hype. If the game didn't take so long to be released every Final Fantasy fan would love it.

No, fuck you. I had set my bar extremely low and I was still dissapointed. Fucking christ did this game turn to massive amounts of shit the moment you jumped on that boat and before that it was ROUGH. I expected it to get better, not fucking worse.

Okay XV-kun.

bump

Final Fantasy XV-2: Super Sex Dragoon Lady when?

Stealth was decent, same about ring combat. Honestly, the ring seemed like a really cool weapon, but was kinda underpowered. The dungeon felt like a survival section, that feeling you got when you were in the middle of a really fucking long dungeon, had absolutely no potions and barely survived any fight.

Ravus fight wasn't pointless at all, it was supposed to end his arc and build up Ardyn's appearance.

The emperor was a terrible disappointment, yeah.

>No, fuck you. I had set my bar extremely low and I was still dissapointed. Fucking christ did this game turn to massive amounts of shit the moment you jumped on that boat and before that it was ROUGH. I expected it to get better, not fucking worse.

No, fuck you. If you think this is bad then you definitely wouldn't enjoy any of the previous Final Fantasy games. XV isn't a masterpiece when it comes to writing, but neither are previous FF games.

it's a shitposting thread, retard.

>world building

13 trilogy does it better.

>thinks getting stuck on a linear trainride and then a linear dungeon and then a camping spot and then a final area with overlevelled enemies an pushover final bosses was great and core pillars of the ff series

>worldbuilding

Some people have the audacity to ask a prince to go collect some vegetables! Absurd.

>Stealth was decent, same about ring combat

Fuck right off.

t. shill

>best worldbuilding
Nah, as long as XII exists. Critisism towards any other aspects of that game can be valid but it's worldbuilding is unparalleled.

Fuck off retard.

Ifrit was pretty good for a final boss, Ardyn was a total disappointment.

Overlevelled enemies? There's one faggot with a beam attack near the entrance. I didn't do any sidequests throughout the game and had 0 problems with the final area.

>pushover final bosses

Definitely one of the core pillars of the ff series, 90% of the bosses have nothing going for them except appearance.

Ring combat was good, just a little bit too underpowered.

It actually required you to dodge attacks instead of holding the square button.

>Ring combat was good

see

>being this mad

I repeat, ring combat was good. It offered just enough power to get through the chapter and it's probably the only weapon in the game that requires managing resources, since you couldn't just warp and regain mana or hold down the button and dodge everything automatically

Git gud you butthurt retard

>I repeat

see

>Git gud

It has nothing to do with that. It was not challenging in ANY WAY. Just a complete bore.

>blinded by hype
>FF fans are shitting on it
This is completely contradictory user

>XIII is a complete mess
>XV is being developed
>fans get really hyped, tens of "leak" threads on Sup Forums
>fans expecting the second coming of christ after the shitshow that was XIII

It wasn't challenging, but if you're a shitter you certainly had a bad time with the ring.

>world building

Nope.

The game you are pretending is bad is actually good.

You can instant cast magic and all holding O does is repeat the input for the duration you hold it, you can tap to attack and are encouraged to because of you getting manual finishers that way.

>i havn't played it but I read these shitposts in previous threads so let me regurgitate them here

It is the best FF in every aspect.

>Miyuki Sawashi
>bland
Yeah you aren't allowed to post on Sup Forums. Hand over your license.

FF fags who shit on this game don't even know a single thing about FF despite how much they claim to be FF fags.

There's nothing to fucking manage. Practically every encounter in that section could be won by spamming the dodge/holy combo.

You don't need to lie on the internet. XV is a better FF game than whatever FF you are trying to shill.

Yeah they do because they serve the same function as "towns" that have 2-3 houses and 2-3 NPCs in them in older FFs.

So whens the DLC?

>It was linear
Irrelevant, every FF is linear.

> most of it had shitty ring combat, shitty stealth or shitty kings sword combat.
Nothing wrong with any of those three things and there is no stealth.

You clearly were a shit who didn't understand the point of the chapter because you didn't pay attention to anything, you just wanted explosions and yelling in your face.

People who try to shit on Chapter 13 are doing nothing but spouting memes. You don't know anything about game design, narrative or anything really.

The only thing wrong with Chapter 13 was that it went on too long.

>I had set my bar extremely low and I was still dissapointed.
And with this you proved you havn't even played it. Just regurgitating memes you read in previous threads.

t. faggot who has never touched an FF before

>And with this you proved you havn't even played it. Just regurgitating memes you read in previous threads.
not that user but common, I did the same thing because of ff13 was such garbage. I set the bar really low too, but at least 15 was better than 13.

>combat,
maybe, but only because combat never was one of the series' highlights

>worldbuilding,
not even remotely close

>music,
only if limited to battle music

>combat
Mixed feelings. There are times when I observed the party members attacking walls or idling in the post-game dungeons. End-game abilities are locked behind 999 AP costs and there is no double or triple AP item or exploit in this game unlike in Dissidia for example.

>world building
There's little world lore compared to Spira, Ivalice, Midgar, FF4's world, and the MMOs.

>music
Its excellent, but since its not Uematsu or Hamauzu this time I'll give it to her for now.

I actually really liked XV. At the same time though, I can't think of a single thing it did better than XIV. Combat, story, dungeons, bosses, gameplay, overworld, music, minigames, characters, use of classic summons/cid/Biggs/Wedge/Chocobos/moogles/Jobs and other Final Fantasy staples.

And XI did most of these things better than XIV

If they bothered completing it day 1, you'd be correct.

Now we have to wait for patches to trickle in with new cutscenes and story elements to get the full picture IN game and not just shit you read online that they didn't bother to add.