Nintendo tree house confirmed that 1, 2 switch comes with the console

Nintendo tree house confirmed that 1, 2 switch comes with the console.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mp35gM8M_Sc

who /true master race/ here btw?

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.com/games/detail/1-2-switch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If Switch has a Zelda Bundle than I am sold

My one gripe is that paid online thingy, I hope is like PS3-era PSN+

>Nintendo tree house confirmed that 1, 2 switch comes with the console.
Where in the video do they say this?

Where? No way I'm watching it all

gonna need a spoon feed. aint watching all that shit

this. its not bad when you realize you play mario kart for 3 months then never use the online function on nintendo consoles again.

42 seconds in

PC > Xbone > PS4

thank you

talking about the 2 joy con controllers and straps not the game

The quick draw thing looks fun. Reminds me of the Kirby minigame.

>xbone

the only thing worth playing was canceled

I'm not 100% sure, but it sounds like he's saying the two joy-cons come with the system. Not 1-2-Switch.

Aren't they referring to the two joycon?
(I'm not english)

i think he worded it weird. he meant the joycons themselves come with the system. Reggie already did some pr speak about why theres no games being bundled with the system.

Halo and Gears put it above the PS4, which only has Bloodborne. Every other Sony exclusive is worthless in terms of longevity.

shit i didn't realize

Nintendo's own site lists it at 50 dollaroos. It's not bundled, at least not with the $ 300 SKUs announced.

nintendo.com/games/detail/1-2-switch

0:42

Yeah, true master idiocy.
Capped. Thanks for the laughs, stupid nintendrone.

Why the fuck is everyone sperging out about paid online when Nintendo doesn't make shit worth playing online anyway?

>b-but muh Splatoon

Cry about it, there plenty of other shooters on PC or any other console that are better than Craptoon.

Sounds more like they're talking about the fact that the two joycons come with the system.

>doesn't come with shitty minigame collection
>doesn't come with charging grip for the Goy-Cons

Fuck me, they are going maximum Jew this time around. I guess we're lucky it comes with all the cables you need.

>nintendrone
>also a PC and ps4 user

you are either a faggot baiting (most likely) or a xbone faggot. enjoy not playing scalebound

Because why the hell do you buy shitendo if not for playing mario shitkart, smash turd, pokerehash and mario party?

>nintendo fans are happy with this game
lmao

It's okay, user. It's reasonable to assume that 1-2-Switch is a pack-in title, because they were retarded to make it not a pack-in title.

>OP plays it smug as hell
>gets btfo
>I point out this and laugh
>you are b8 or xbot
Capped yet again, ALL OF THE DAY BRO
I am an idort btw.

Nobody wins.

>1 2 Switch
>Literally a shit tech demo that was sold to Nintendo investors to green light the Switch
>Made by college interns

Of course this shit will be bundled with the Switch, they did the exact same shit with the Wii.

>implying most people even bother with online pokemon and mario party

>capping shit that means nothing

congratulations

>nothing
It means something, it means whenever I feel like killing myself I can see this thread and laugh knowing you were all idiots and butthurt on top of that.

>I play Nintendo games for the online multiplayer

How much of a faggot can you possibly be?

Nintendo's online games are meant to be played occasionally, nobody in their right minds will pay to play mario kart once a week, the games are gonna be so dead after the free trial it's not even gonna be funny

Why does Sup Forums have a propellor hat?

then why does the official site sell it separately
why is it not listed in the things included with the system
why do amazon, bestbuy and target sell it separately
why do nintendrones keep lying trying to make switch look better

Mario Kart 8's online was solid as fuck. Fight me.

It means Sup Forums is literally made by mostly underaged. And the OP is probably one of them.

>Halo and Gears
You on right

Nintendo Land was a pack-in also sold separately.

Why are you a console war faggot?

>OP hates Xbox so much he spams threads daily trying to exclude it from even being mentioned and pretending it doesn't exist

>>b-but muh Splatoon
>Cry about it,
wew lad. You shot yourself in the foot there.

Wii u had 2 sku, regular without it, and deluxe with it, switch doesn't

Anyone but Xbone, at least Nintendo has good first parties. Xbone first parties are a joke.

Its ok, he worded it weird.
It should be included though, it looks so shitty.

Switch comes with the joycon grip

You are being a console war faggot. Nintendrone is a console war shitposting term which is a bannable offense.

But not the CHARGING grip you miserable faggot.

I will never understand why they didn't just bundle this game with the system, having Wii Sports bundled with the Wii from launch made the thing sell like hotcakes, but instead we're now stuck with paid online and one real launch title.

Whoever's in charge of this shit needs to get fired immediately, never thought I'd say it but they actually managed to turn me off of Nintendo products.

>1 - 2 - Switch and ARMS
>good

Is that stupid ARMS game gonna be packaged in or does Nintendo seriously think people will spend $60 on that?

>Warning for console war
Here mod, ban me now as you want, stupid idiot cocksucker.

Hur hur hur. Me am so edgey!

didnt realize it wasnt the charging one. Thats a big mistake on their part.

>throwing temper tantrum

Are you 8?

>Knowingly break board rules
>Gets asshurt when the janitors slap your shit
You seriously thought you have free speech on Sup Forums? White faggot.

>$300
>doesn't come with any game at all at launch

So this is Nintendo's sneaky strategy when they said they weren't going to be selling the console at a loss.

The accesories are all also expensive as shit.

This is Nintendo we're talking about here. It'll still be $60 a year from now with no one buying it.

but it doesn't, we know exactly what comes with the system and it doesn't even include the charging version of the joycon controller shit so why would you thing they would include a whole game.

You're actually paying $350 for this console at launch if you get that game, or $360 if you get Zelda.
How this shit is acceptable is beyond me.

>it's multiplayer right out of the box, most of the games in 1 2 switch are for two players. played with two joy cons, you know, comes with the system

he phrased it like an idiot, but what he means is that the two joy cons come with the system, not the game.

HD RUMBLE

>wow you actually have to buy this game and console separate REEEEE

Welcome to video games. This isn't new.

Nintendo realized that nobody except their diehard fans buy their stuff, might as well squeeze as much money from them as possible

I didn't need to buy Wii Sports when I bought my Wii.

I didn't need to buy Nintendo Land when I bought my Wii U

>$70 for a non shit controller
nah, only nintendo does this shit

Except the console has non shit controllers, but non shit for their target audience, being kids and normal scum.

U4 online is still great, bloodborne single player is still great as well.

He was referring to games.

>prepackaged mini-game shovelware for normies that nobody plays once they start acquiring actual games
Yeah, so heartbreaking that we don't get those anymore, hold me bro :'(

Yeah and now no one will buy 1 2 Switch because it's just shovelware that gets old after a couple days. Instead people will buy actual games.

>i didn't want it anyway
Yeah, i bet you didn't want free online either

Like what? PS4 ports or Zelda?
I'm a pretty big Nintendo fan (I own a fucking Wii U for crying out loud) but this is sad. I cancelled Switch pre-order and am I just going to play Zelda on Wii U.

>Actual games
So the eternal rehashes of pokemon, zelda, kirby and mario.

What would be the best video game console for me?

I hate and want to be totally away from the shits of pokemon and the legend of zelda.

just play games rated E for Everyone by the ESRB.

I like the games of FIFA, Madden NFL, Realistic Racing Games and Easy and direct Game

No shit, Sherlock. It's just a stupid piece of gimmick nonsense to show off the Switch's hardware. That's why it was the first game they demoed during the conference. They know nobody gives half a fuck about it so they got it out of the way.

I don't play Nintendo games online. I'm not a massive faggot.

I'm not a hardcore jewtendo fan, but I just don't give a shit about sony's walking artfag simulators or microdick's nu-Halo.

Being a gamer sucks ass these days, because every option sucks with Nintendo being the only console that offers an experince that's marginally different but with underpowered overpriced hardware which makes it hard to justify the purchase.

>who /true master race/ here btw?
I only use a PC (not counting the 3DS who's only gather dust), so me, I guess?

I see you fell for the Sup Forums memes

Probably a Nintendo console or a Playstation. Maybe a Nintendo 3DS.

I do not want anything from Nintendo

and I do not want any of those fucking shit Pokemon and the legend of zelda.

What do you recommend me?

Of course you should get it to play Skyrim in a portable and maybe bomberman. If it even comes out that is.

>Everybody that talks shit is a console war faggot
I see your strategy here. Good to get rid of opposing opinions.

I do not want any nintendo consoles

And neither do I want any of the nintendo shit games
and I only play to video games rated E for Everyone by the ESRB
Which console would be the best for me then?

I want to be totally away from those damn shits of Pokemon and the legend of Zelda.

I got the perfect console for you it is called a loaded shotgun pointed to your skull and you pressing the trigger.

Just buy a cheap PC, the games you want don't need high-end stuff so it won't matter.
Well, unless you're wanting to couch co-op frequently, in which case you'd be better off finding a used XBone.