FRIENDLY REMINDER

That if you buy the English version of Zelda, you're directly contributing to a horrible and decadent industry of terrible voice actors who mostly do a lowsy job and get paid for it.

You can import the European or Australia release, though. So I suggest doing it to show NoA how awful the dub is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MxVf5ELtPy0
youtube.com/watch?v=dNYf894ZM8U
youtu.be/CMFf59v6ml0?t=4m33s
youtube.com/watch?v=1oQuT4sctW0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfNR98ajB1U
youtube.com/watch?v=vumJiWdxQSs
youtube.com/watch?v=ofH5ptn5w-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its not gonna be that bad.

Get the fuck over yourself.

KYS
Y
KYS

If you buy the Switch you're fucking retarded.

of all the fucked up things going on in the world, you choose to stand up for video game voice acting? lmao kill yourself dude

>this thread again

Stay mad, cuck. For every NoA copy you don't buy, I'll buy three.

fpbp

Does Euro release have Japanese option?

I don't care you fucking autist.

Fuck off

Really hope so since im getting it for the wiiu and thats still region locked

>Namefag

Reminder that if you namefag you're fucking retarded.

Voice acting in games was a mistake.

You're just mad you couldn't get your pre-order before it was all sold out.

Kill yourself.

What's the difference?

I second this motion.

You can probably change the audio if you change the audio of the Switch.

most games released here in Mexico have that option since they also include the Latin dub

MEXICAN DUB IS BEST DUB

JUST WATCH IT FAGS

youtube.com/watch?v=MxVf5ELtPy0

But the German version is way worse user.

youtube.com/watch?v=dNYf894ZM8U

>taco taco taco burrito
nope

I fully agree with this statement

Friendly reminder that weebs are autistic

>weebshit calling anything decadent

shut the fuck up you faggot freak! and hang yourself
you cocksuckers are no better than fucking pedophiles!

anyone else disappointed by the fact that there's voice acting

i always felt like the text-only speech really helped the atmosphere of the entire series but who knows, maybe it'll be good and i'll be shocked.

>dislinking anything american
>weebshit

It seems to be only in cutscenes with the main characters and not Link at least, npc's still have text bubbles and gibberish speech

As a deaf person, I don't really get what all the rage is about.

I can hear literally nothing, and I enjoy my games just fine. You people just need to relax.

A Zelda with voice-acting? Not the usual gibberish speech effects?
The fuck did I miss this week?

>You can import the European or Australia release, though
And what difference is that going to make exactly

I want to feel Zelda's eyebrows through HD rumble

do you knwo what you also missed?
in the american version they replaced the jingle when opening a chest with clapping sounds
not a joke, you can thank Treehouse for his

The world has 3x as many dangerous creatures in the Australian version.

Just watched the Japanese trailer. Zelda's cry was awful and didn't synch up with what was shown.
You fucks praise anything Japanese no matter how shitty it is.

Mexican cry is better.

youtu.be/CMFf59v6ml0?t=4m33s

The Japanese VA could be just as bad, but you don't know because you don't fucking speak it. You just think it sounds better because you don't understand what they're saying.

>in the american version they replaced the jingle when opening a chest with clapping sounds
please be trolling me
I'm a tad top busry to look it up right now, but no one can be that retarded, can they?

Actually not half bad.

Also they didn't fuck up like America did and have Fi's voice be too similar to Zelda's.

they wanted to carter to the audience
why do you think they didn't show opening chests in the trailer?

I understand what they're saying, and it does sound better

So they wouldn't showcase "you've found a red rupee, you're ecstatic" 20 times?

>implying Sup Forums will even make a dent in zelda sales even if everyone here boycotted.

>you don't understand a cry because its crying in a different language
did i just read that?

Just compare the scene where Zelda is crying. I usually don't care about dubs, but this one is pure trash. JP Zelda is fucking wailing with emotion in her voice. NA Zelda literally goes 'boo hoo'.

>unironically using audio that isn't the language a game was developed in
>ever

Jesus Christ you people are fucking weird. I bet you listen to dubbed foreign film as well.

>Waaa I have the ability to hear but for some reason don't fully enjoy what I'm hearing

Yea man, people have their heads up their asses everywhere. Dubfags are literally the worst people in fucking existence who either can't into context, or can't keep their dick in their pants as they're touching themselves to inflections in an animated character's vocie

I honestly felt that way in Ocarina. But godamnit that ran out fast. In Wind Waker many cutscenes were emotive and had action being done. But the ones where the BIG ANCIENT BEING speaking gibberish that another character then translates to Link is just a massive waste of time. Then Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword both have stupidly long cutscenes where a half page of exposition is given and there's no great history scene to cut away to, there's no physical action on the part of the characters. Instead it's just 4 separate panning shots of the room or area it's given in.

its not just about the voice actors, its probably tuned down for sjw scum too, ON A FUCKING T RATED GAME.

Deus Ex was great and its voice acting was fucking horrible. And it's constantly praised for having a great story. I'm not even intending to buy a Switch but a good voice cast doesn't equal a good game or story.

Did you play Witcher 3 in Polish, then?

The voice acting is shit, but it's not exactly the voice actors fault, it's because localization voice actors receive almost no instructions.

The only voice acting that is objectively fucking garbage in the trailer is that 20 year old trying to sound like an old lady.

This game won't have dual audio and it's fucking killing me desu

>unironically using audio that isn't the language you're nativ in
>ever

Jesus Christ you people are fucking weird. I bet you watch subbed anime as well.

Jesus shut up. Who gives a shit?

Yeah, I don't get it either. People laugh at dubbing over movies and a majority of the anime community loathes dubs but when it comes to videogames everyone is divided.

It will actually. I know for a fact that many developers, reviewers and QA testers are on Sup Forums. If they start talking shit about a game in it's early stage, it's basically over

Third. Japan and Spain are better.

youtube.com/watch?v=1oQuT4sctW0

>Spain
>Better

triggered

>importing a game and paying extra just because of the voice acting
I'm getting this shit on the Wii U

>spain

i hope you kill yourself my man

>mfw the german voice actor of Zelda is also the voice actor of Jennifer Lawrence

I'd like to see you try and dub something

Best voice for Zelda. I'd buy the japanese version if she's in it.

Not an argument

Spanish voices are fucking epic.

Because people who primarily video games as their recreational activity and discuss them online are mostly very uncultured people.

The right answer was "I could and get paid a bunch of money because obviously anything is fine if it's in English"

Sup Forums dubs breath of the wild trailer when?

>Buy game
>Support local translating for menus
>Send letter NOA
>State that I love game, but think the dialog translation and the VA work sucks
Its the only real way to make a difference.

>buying game for the sake of voice acting
Sup Forums has hit a new low it seems

basically every one is better than the US one lulz

this looks like telenovella

I don't read moonrunes and unlike you, I'm not a poser gamer that "play" games with the walkthrough and some retarded e-celeb making monkey noises as he rune the minimal story.

I just hope south asia versions come with many voice overs and subs like some games already do so i can import the game.

I'm only upset that the English crying scene is so much weaker than the Japanese one. Otherwise, it's actually pretty good.

Good. I want subfags to suffer.

Enjoy a single passive-aggressive line about sending angry letters added to the next Treehouse localization and uttered by a fat, grumpy character.

>buy localized game
>send letter to NOA

You mean NOE

>posting crap

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfNR98ajB1U

Region free console. No reason to support bullshit like this anymore. I'll be importing.

Why was every voice actor for Zelda except the English one able to really nail that fucking crying.

>Fags actually thinking you'll get both NoA and NoE dubs
What the fuck? Just pirate the wii u version with jap voices, it's that simple.

>hear a voice in a trailer
>immediately track down other languages to compare
>winding up only upsetting yourself over something you can't have anyway

literal autism

Thanks Mexishit, now I have to import the game from europe to get a decent voice acting in my native language.

>something you can't have anyway
But here's the thing, we can.

I checked the french dub yesterday and suprisingly it's great. I might buy the french version just for this

youtube.com/watch?v=vumJiWdxQSs

b8

Good luck. lmao. tell me how that goes for you, when you finally cave and just play the normal version.

I'll just emulate it on dolphin since the switch and wii u are still using the same fucking bios and hardware as the damn gamecube

sombrero and moustache edit of the video where?

>be an English speaking voice actor
>weebs automatically hate me because I'm not fluent in nipnese

>youtube.com/watch?v=ofH5ptn5w-A
Fuck you why do you have to ruin everything, just like WoW's voice acting is completely shit until you put it to ESes

At least they do a job.

That's the shitty castillian spanish

>thinking I'm an EOP

Anyone could realistically buy a euro version too

They hate you because you are trash at your job.

Is there a Korean dub?

Thats the proper voice acting, with the right accent for this kind of game, listen to the cry is perfect.
Is Zelda Breath of the Wild, not Zelda y la Rosa de Guadalupe.

>evafag has no standards
I'm shocked.