Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XL7-eUfC8rM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hellsing game soon please

Fuck, new Philosoma when?

Imagine a Hideki Kamiya directed Hellsing Ultimate game

There was a mod for max payne at least

What kind of game would it be?

Alucard literally can't die, that game would be rather boring.

This. Trying to make a Hellsing game is like trying to make a good Superman game, There's nothing in the Hellsing universe that can challenge or even harm Alucard, so it's impossible to create a failstate for the player without it seeming like a huge asspull.

neither can dante but that didn't stop them from trying

Have the player be one of Pip's mercenaries

At first I thought it would be something like Devil May Cry, but it would be out of character for Alucard to move around so much.

He can. Alucard only becomes completely invincible at the very, very end. All the game would have to do is take place before that.

Even Alucard wasn't invincible. He nearly died to the Nail.

Vampire Hunter D game when?

you know who else can't die?
any video game protagonist with access to 1Ups

that fucking mod where they added WHEN THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR to slo-mo?

it was fucking terrible.

There was one on the PSX, a Resident Evil clone

Name one(3) good anime game.

Also play any of the bleach games to know the shittiness of anime games.

>There's nothing in the Hellsing universe that can challenge or even harm Alucard, so it's impossible to create a failstate for the player without it seeming like a huge asspull.
What does that have to do with Superman?

Just play Gungrave

>tfw walter
I liked him

We don't need anymore shitty anime games.

Alucard gets an extra life for every kill he makes by absorbing their soul. He is essentially immortal because he had too many lives for anyone to destroy.

He almost died to the nail because he released all his souls as a massive army of familiars.

That would actually make a decent game mechanic. The Hellsing game sould be a megaman clone.

the guys who made MGR could have pulled it off

Are you fucking retarded

>silver casing
Why?

Are you? Superman doesn't have that problem at all.

Probably guns blazing Hitman game.

You try to take out targets by controlling small teams or solo. The challenge is in avoiding collateral damage and commotion.

>avoiding collateral damage and commotion.
Did you even watch Hellsing? All Alucard does is cause commotion.

The problem isn't Alucard's immortality. The problem is Alucard's fighting style.

>Stand still
>Casually shoot at things
>Don't bother to dodge or block anything

Doesn't work.

The day I first saw Victoria, I dropped down everything and I furiously masturbated to her. Shit was intense.

First time such a thing ever happened to me

It will be a Musou game

you mean, Seras Victoria game when?

Well at least you picked a good character, Seras is a qt

She's too hot to simply be "cute"

Will she ever be able to regenerate her arm? Having a literal bloodshadow for an arm must be terrible conspicuous.

If not she could probably turn off the blood arm shit and just look like a normal hot girl with one arm.

considering she was able to regenerate her eyes I assume the shadow arm is just a cosmetic thing and she could easily form a normal arm out of it if she felt like it

>Lives are from absorbing souls into yourself
>Upgrade your gun and vampire powers
>Boss fights include: Anderson, Luke Valentine, the card guy, Rip Van Winkle and Walter
>Some levels you have to play as Seras, changing the fighting style.
>Seras has a berserk meter, the more you kill, the more blood thirsty her attacks get.

Also daily reminder Alucard had a hard life.

In normal mode he can walk and shoot
and for fast movement he can slip along the ground in a shadowy mass of eyeballs and beast teeth.
He should have some command grabs, backstabs and brutal stealth kills and a few waving gestures for normal combos that produce huge beast claws like in Nier or something.

It could play like FF7:Dirge of Cerberus,but actually fun

Name one video game with perma death (as in once you die the game uninstalls/self destructs and makes it so you can never play it again)

Nigga was raped as a kid

Good for dealing with all manner of unholy monsters.

Real life

And apparently holy ones as well.

That wouldn't suit his character. Alucard is laid back about fighting. He does the bare minimum he can to keep the fight as interesting as possible.

Typically, Alucard only puts physical effort when he goes Level 1. In his default state, he's lazy as hell.

The game dev said that they were going to patch out the 1 life system but it hasn't happened yet.

At least shorten the tutorial.

Not to mention his level 0 state.

Actually, how would be able to do that in a game? Every enemy you killed throughout the game is now under your command or what?

>Anderson boss fight
Nigga better be Virgil tier

nier's final ending is as close as you get

Modern Sup Forums wouldn't like a Hellsing game because kids don't like lots of dialogue.

Every other game does a huge asspull trying to explain the reverse - how you can keep trying after you supposedly 'died'. If you can suspend your disbelief for that, it shouldn't be any more incredulous to swallow another mechanic where you 'fail' without dying.

I bought nier but never played it because I am a weak faggot who hates despair, what happens in the final ending?

It would pretty much be Devil May Cry so might as well play DMC.

On a sidenote
>nazi vampires
that was so fucking stupid and out of the blue and they didn't even behave like nazis they acted like suicide cult

Deletes your save.

>they acted like suicide cult
because they were. At least most of them. All they wanted to was to die in a brutal and glorious battle. So they did.

modern Sup Forums doesn't like games in general

>When Alucards sets those the army and impales everyone
Was some hellraiser tier shit

AKUMA STOCKING

>Luke Valentine
>Boss
HAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=XL7-eUfC8rM

As long as we act out this scene.

Why would the Valentines be a boss? Literal jobbers.

I mean, you get to play around with him.

Remember Alucard didn't do shit until he was convinced Luke was more powerful than he actually was.

Simple solution: Play as Seras.

Start the game before she's vampiric, then once you're used to the general combat, you get like 75% of your combat options once she gets those powers.

You get ONE section with Alucard in the story, in which your objective is to protect a target for a certain amount of time against a massive, endless array of generic enemies. Alucard plays like a fully-upgraded Seras on crack with moves too busted for any other portion of the game, but the section still has challenge as you need to make sure your target is safe.

After you beat the game you unlock Alucard Mode, which is basically Meta-Knightmare; Very Easy Mode by way of a broken character. The draw would be to have fun ripping through the game with a busted character while nigh-invincible and having infinite lives. Later you unlock Integra, which is like a Very Hard mode because she has no vampire shit.

Now somebody pitch that million-dollar idea to a good action studio.

>Ingrid
>not motherfucking Walter
Shit taste

>The only way to advance the fight is to stand there and take damage. Then you enter phase 2
>You are the NPCs boss fight

500 years from now, they will unfreeze me and ask me about my era, I will tell them how mad I was about walter

>DMC & Gungrave knockoff with edge dialed up to 11
>All style and no substance
Grow up, op. We're in need of a Legend of Galactic Heroes or Record of Lodoss War game.

I don't know what it is but the Hellsing art gives me a raging hard-on

You could also have a section where you play as Integra during an invasion of the Hellsing castle/mansion while Alucard and Seras are on assignment.

You would play like pre-vampire Seras but be much stronger and more skilled, to drive home that Integra isn't the typical human.

Sections where you play as other characters would be cool too, but I think that would segment too much. Playing as Anderson for a chapter would be cool, but I feel like you have a pretty good trifecta of similar gameplay with Seras/Alucard/Integra, with Lame Human/Badass Human/Lame Vampire/Badass Vampire bases all covered.

It's the detail on the shadows.

Hellsing has nice shadows.

We don't need anymore half-assed FPS, zombie-survival, crafting or spoats games either, alas, we still get them.

>playing as traitors

Filthy.

The OVA was fucking majestic.

I don't play any but the last Naruto and Dragonball games have been pretty decent

Walter did nothing wrong.

SERAS IS 2 CUTE 2 FURIOUS

He lost.

>Alucard literally can't die, that game would be rather boring.
well i guess dmc games are boring since by the cutscenes , dante can't die

he lost to a near omnipotent devil.

Slayer can't die in Guilty Gear either, but he's still a fun character and fits into the game perfectly. Get creative.

His own fault for taking an experimental procedure on a short notice. If he hadn't reverted to a teenager and had tried harder to kill Alucard before he started drinking a city's worth of blood he might have won.

>reading about the shit this motherfucker gets up to

And I thought Alucard was overpowered nonsense.

Dragonball: Advanced Adventure. Fantastic beat-em-up.

naruto games on the gamecube were good , the first 3 , everything else was shit
bleach on the wii was fun too

Something like Prototype, maybe made by Platinum?

You should watch the movie if you get the chance, it's cool. Bloodlust was good too.

I hear there's going to be a TV series soon

You play as an army of SWAT mooks, as well as all of the named characters Alucard slaughtered in the manga.

You literally CANNOT WIN a single fight in the entire game. Your job is to try not to look like a bitch while Alucard kills you. Each stage is "passable" only via a points based system. You earn points by stylishly comboing Alucard while he's sandbagging for lulz, followed by struggling to survive as long as you possibly can and getting a few parting shots in when he finally decides it's time to kill and eat you.

Only when he's given permission/the threat warrants extra brute force.

oh shit, I hope it's gonna be good

Is Hellsing Ultimate Abridged any good?

Remember when COD4 pulled the "and here's a level where you play as a guy slowly crawling and dying because a nuke just went off"?

That stopped working ever since COD4 happened, you couldn't pull off an entire game trying to do that repeatedly.

Bits and pieces I've seen are good, but it's in my backlog.

>>Don't bother to dodge or block anything
He does a bit when fighting Anderson or the Dandy Man.

Sounds like a more tongue-in-cheek thing that doesn't really dwell on in too much.

Maybe something like The Darkness could work.

Mission: survive