Defend this

Defend this

What are you poor?

The right to post on Sup Forums should be means tested tbqh.

>nintencucks defending a $100 controller
>$110 with the charging grip

Ok cuck

What if you hate consumerism and the fact that people do not accept they are a slave for products.

It has been the freedom of the last 2000 years ruled under a religious world

We need to drop consumerism and religion and let people be free for the first time in humanity

Go to bed, Karl.

>Nintendo peripherals are expensive
MORE NEWS AT 11

Half a controller
$50

dont forget that youre gonna have to buy a new screen after you drop it when the add on controllers slip off

All are entirely optional

dont like it? don't buy them

The JoyCon is a full controller with more features than both Sony and MS controllers.

No.

I know.
They're selling HALF of a joy con for FIFTY DOLLARS.

>2000 years and this is the pinnacle of humanity

It's optional.

>$100 controller
It must suck to be a fucking leaf

I'm 27. My days of playing a console game with friends are over.

So I'm fine with just the included controller.

>2000 years
Humanity have existed longer then 2000 years you know...

as a evolution of time this is the main thing we have in society.

you are correct and we might have had advanced civilizations in the past but I am talking about the basis of the humanity we are a part of right now..

Nintendo knows it's fans will take as much shit as they give them. So they're just gouging money out of them however they can.

>paid online
>overpriced controllers

Also they think they're fucking Apple for some reason so they're delusional and think normalfags are really going to fucking buy $80 joy-cons to SHARE LE JOY at whatever fucking normalfag house parties they go to. It's fucking hilarious.

I have seen zero people who aren't pissed about this.
Liking Nintendo games =/= willing to defend absurd prices.
I'll wait until I can get a discount or something. Until then, I'll get by with the square thing.

>Nintendo Switch is only $89.99

WOW!

parents are gonna be so pissed, when their children lose a joy-con.

I don't understand why they put so much shit in the controllers anyway. One mini game at launch uses it and nothing else ever will. Everybody would be happier without it.

I admit it. I'm a paid Nintendo of America shill and I can't even defend this. I'm quitting Monday.

you're fucking retarded dude

I won't say they can't offer them for cheaper, but realistically you will absolutely never have to buy more joycons than those which come with the Switch console since most local multiplayer involves either just the two you have or finding someone who has their own joycons/switch system

You would never have to buy another set of joycons ever unless you really want different colors or unless you're irresponsible and lose the ones that came with your switch console.

This shit is just pure bait at this point

Guess you could call it a joy CON

Again, who will need to buy another pair of joycons when the system comes with the only amount of joycons you will ever use?

You just cannot escape the fact that you are only a consumer

Not my fault I am the first one to point it out to you

If I could I would eliminate Eating
Drinking
Shitting
Pissing
anything that I can because that hinders my freewill on this planet. I want total control of my own body in this incarnation and I do not want to waste my time with animalistic traits.
I want to explore the depths of society but its hard to when everything has been discovered besides
Paranormal shit which is retarded like you said
Inner spirituality that we are on the verge of a breakthrough on
The internet-everyone is already there and I am too so i am satisfied in this regard
Video games.
Games are starting to get to linear for me so I am thinking that this is something I will need to drop soon.
Real life exploration- everyone has been everywhere so no happiness there
and
Space
I gotta wait like
till im 90 to do this shit so fuck that

If you like to do those things then I support you with that. But I choose to find a way to protect myself from my animalistic traits so I can not waste the time i have on this planet.
I am even trying to get rid of my emotions
I am going through what they call ego death I do not want my ego to control my life.
I rebel against myself as much as I can rebel against the slavery society we are a part of

Ok, I will do it
Pro Controller:
Overpriced, cause of Gyrosensors, and HD-Rumble.

Joy-Con Controllers:
Overpriced cause of Gyrosensors, and HD-Rumble, plus, the other sensors, and the fact, that each part of a Joycon can be used as a controller of it's own.

Joy-Con Charging Grip:
Nothing wrong that it's old seperat.
Only jewish (or better retarted), that there isn't a complete set "Joy-Cons plus Charging Grip", and that the charging Grip isn't included in the baseset.

Was I droning right?

it's only got like 6 buttons
a single analog stick
tiny as fuck
BUT WAIT it uses 10 year old motion technology

>BUT WAIT it uses 10 year old motion technology
are you sure?

either way why do we need motion control
i thought nintendo was done with gimmicks, or at the very least were wise enough to not make things overpriced

>either way why do we need motion control
backwards compatibility with potential Wii-games, who are sold on VC, maybe.
and done with gimmicks, yeah, since Nintendo goes the way, they don't want to be better than the competitors, they only wants to be different, Nintendo won't stop with the gimmick things
and cause that's overpriced, Nintendo also included some other stuff, like I mentioned hereso yeah, I can at least understand, why it's overpriced.

Also, at least I hope, you also think that the whole VR thing is just a gimmick, don't you?

>backwards compatibility with potential Wii-games, who are sold on VC, maybe.
why not just have comparability with the old Wiimote

also trying to play wii games with those are gonna be a bitch to play

>300 dorra
>no controller
>no games
>720p hardware
lel only idiots will defend this console.

I'm buying a switch for every user on Sup Forums

>$70 FOR A D-PAD

Why does anyone need to buy extra joycons?

>why not just have comparability with the old Wiimote
cause...
...it's a whole new hardware
...compatibility with old wiimotes would have made the console more expensive
...nothing wrong, to make motioncontrolls better

>300 dorra
yes, that's true
>no controller
I think you are blind
>no games
Zelda Breath of the Wild
and if everything went right, Super Mario Odysee at the end of the year
no games indeed
>720p hardware
only in handheld mode
MarioKart 8 Premium will have 1080p in TV mode

at least I hope you are just trolling

>Why does anyone need to buy extra joycons?
if one part is lost?

to play any multiplayer game for more than 2 people, ie mario kart

>...nothing wrong, to make motioncontrolls better
most games aren't gonna utilize them

DS4s were originally $70. That number is very close to $80. It was the same story with Xbone controllers too

The accessories are priced what they're priced, which is marginally above what competitors price them at. You don't know how much R&D went into the console or how much the development of their accessories cost. take their words at face value

If you need/want them, then buy them. If not, don't. You act as if you have to buy any of these to enjoy the Switch.

People flipping this much shit over $10 cracks me up.

Just got $165 in credit towards Switch for trading in my OG 3DS and my shitty non GC compatible Wii. If the Switch really is nintendo's portable this gen then people will have their own Switch

Video games are actually really affordable if you don't buy shit at launch and keep it forever like most jokers I know.

so, 2 games for 300 + game price? What a steal!!!

>and
>Space
>I gotta wait like
>till im 90 to do this shit so fuck that
Holy shit that's deep.

DS4s were $65
Xbones were $60

to be fair, almost every other console launch line-up, wasn't that better

You are wrong and he is right

t. third guy

>Zelda Breath of the Wild
>and if everything went right, Super Mario Odysee at the end of the year
>no games indeed
people are complaining that it doesn't come with a game

>people are complaining that it doesn't come with a game
that's true tough

to be fair, other console lineups aren't comparable because they weren't a follow up to the Wii U which had barely anything other than Starfox for over a year and people were expecting the Switch lineup to make up for that.

I think if the console came with a free game it would sell well. 1 2 Switch is going to rot on the shelves at full price.

>Switch
>not a gimmick itself
Gee, I wonder what would Nintendo do? They haven't done anything BUT gimmicks ever after cartridge consoles. Why would you expect anything different?
Motion controls have always been a joke, including stupid camera controls like Eye-toy and Kinect.

threads like these that reminds of the general age of Sup Forums and that I really shouldn't be here anymore

how do I "defend this"?

easily, I have a fucking job and spending less than $1000 a year on my hobby is actually absurdly cheap.

.t retard

It's a Nintendo 'Switch'.
so called because it makes you 'butt-hurt'

If I had only $1000 a year to spend on my hobby I'd budget a lot better instead of blowing nearly 40% of it on the Switch

Don't go to /x/ please

DELETE THIS!

Mass Effect 3, Assassins Creed 3, Fifa 13 and Batman Arkham City were mulitplats, who most of them were released earlier on different consoles too. Also, if you had played Assassins Creed 1 and 2 on PS3, and you wanna buy 3, what would you rather buy, just AC 3 for your PS3, or a WiiU with AC3.

Tekken Tag 2 had Nintendo Customs in the WiiU version, but not that much of a different from the other versions.

And yeah, the Launch-Line-up of the Switch, isn't that better, but it at least have Zelda.
And the reason, that it is available on the WiiU, well if you don't have one, you need either buy one (if you still get one), or buy a Switch instead.

I don't understand the blacked meme
I thought that was Sony/PC/bone because sharing literal the same games and shit.

>Mass Effect 3, Assassins Creed 3, Fifa 13 and Batman Arkham City were mulitplats
That's not something the Switch desperately needs.

>And the reason, that it is available on the WiiU, well if you don't have one, you need either buy one (if you still get one), or buy a Switch instead.

IT's odd that someone who doesn't own a WiiU would preorder a Switch. Especially for a game that was announced and teased over the course of several years for the Wii U.

>msrp is $300
>gamestop in my country plans to sell it for $430
yeah nah, i'm just gonna buy a tablet and some bluetooth controllers

>can emulate 99% of Nintendos games

Nah, it's Nintendo who are BLACKED

>IT's odd that someone who doesn't own a WiiU would preorder a Switch. Especially for a game that was announced and teased over the course of several years for the Wii U.
same was with Twilight Princess tough

The difference being Gamecube wasn't suffering from a drought of games and a barren release schedule before the Wii came out.

Oh and it still had its own Zelda game in addition to Twilight Princess. BotW was supposed to be THE Wii U Zelda game until the Switch was announced.

Because, 'switch' also means a thin stick that atavistic parents use to beat their child's behind.

i spent $100 for my xbone gamepad with pc adapter and recharge battery pack

Nintendo fan here, and I can't. This is pants on heard retarded.

>You want a normal controller with your console and not gimmicky shit? Pay us $60!
Nah. I couldn't defend that shit with the Wii U either.

*$70

Why do you need more than what's included with the system? These are REPLACEMENT CONTROLLERS

Nothing to defend, OP.

This is the same mistake as the Vita memory cards. Especially for a console designed around local multiplayer, tacking on another $100 for a second controller might very well be the thing that kills it.

Only 2 Joycons and a non-charging grip are included with the system. The pro controller and charging grip are not.

Question, since they are charging for the charging grip does that mean that out of the box if both controllers die, i have to charge them seperately?

Civilisation cannot sustain itself if everyone is an individual special little snow flake

1 queen for every hive etc.