*Also on Pc

*Also on Pc

every damn wii u game - on PC within the next 2 years

Why are nintendo consoles so exploitable?

does this game use motion gimmicky controls?

cause their hardware is always a gen behind

But user, it's not the authentic Nintendo experience

>nintendo talking all that good shit, then deciding to use an emulator for their retro fagbox

Based nintendo

A free console generation worth of games every few years

>P-please, stop

Nintendo's anticonsumer hubris makes them the first to get emulated

No, their hardware does.

>The problem is that it's illegal.
That's not really the best they could do, is it?!

Just look at all that circular logic.

Basically they are just buttmad they can't make money off of 30 year old games.

You don't want to pay 15 dollars for Urban Champion? What are you poor?

They could if they weren't retarded about it.
>Here's a $60 NES loaded with games!
>Only like 30 of them
>Cord lengths that would make it impossible to play a decent ways away from your TV unless you have extensions
>When you can put literally every NES, SNES, N64, and Xbox game all inside a 1 TB hard drive, install it into a modded Xbox and have all that good shit.. for the price of an Xbox + extra controllers, a few hardware modifications, bandwidth, and your time

Am I gonna have to address the elephant in the room here?

If you play it on PC you're getting at best, a better looking version of a second-hand release. You just know Nintendo has built this game for Switch, similar to the way they changed the flow of direction to the Wii for TP. It's no longer just a port. It's a Switch game, downgraded for Wii U. Now that's at BEST, as I said.

What do you get at worst then?
- performance issues. Every Wii U game on CEMU has them. You can emulate CPU processes, but GPU is another breed.
- no Amiibos. Whoops say goodbye to Wolf Link, meat delivery system, Zelda, Guardians, Bokoblins, and whatever else Nintendo is keeping under wraps. Damn.
- janky controls. Skyward Sword was a bad game with even worse combat, but it had the right idea when it came to motion controls. The swimming, flying, and beetle are unparalleled because they use gyros in conjunction with at least one analog stick. Imagine the Switch/Wii U which have access to two.
- to clarify my above point. You know that of the 100+ shrines in the game, there is going to be at least a few which benefit from this. For instance, TP Wii allowed you to aim before you drew your weapons. Now imagine doing that with the gyros while controlling Link and the camera. I think Splatoon does this. You know Nintendo is not gonna pass up the opportunity to take the best of every of their games and add it to Zelda if just as a reference.
- No fishing with Motion Controls or on-screen minigames like Rollgoal ala TPHD.

Suddenly the *PC version is looking pretty wobbly if you ask me....

IDK tho. I just like games not specs.

>I just like games not specs.
You seem a lot more concerned with whether or not people buy them tbqh.

>Replying to pasta

it will look like shit on PC.
Wii U version looks like shit compared to the Switch. You cant fix that by increasing the resolution.
Im going to play it on cemu as well and switch

Can't wait desu. Most Wii u games are playable, but there's a bit of stutter and the audio glitches out sometimes. It definitely needs another year or two. In the meantime I'm going to play Wii games on dolphin. I only now bought the wiimote and nunchuk.

I'm just calling it like I sees it.

If someone is trying to convince me why I should play through the best portable GOAT Link's Awakening OG on PC, I'm gonna tell them the same. Why would I pirate a game on an inferior platform when I can play it on a glorious portable like the original Gameboy, or GBC (for color tone switching)?

Same thing applies. Nobody who loves vidya would settle for a non-portable version of BotW. That's why Wii U failed after all. It didn't have a game like this, and it wasn't as portable as Switch.

>someone brings up argument
>P-P-P-P-PASTA!!

Typical PC pre-teen.

>whole argument swapped from some bullshit about how it's not going to be good on PC to "it's not portable"

I don't pay any fucking attention to nintendo

Are they planning on releasing some ported version to PC, or are you just saying there will be a shitty emulator version of it for the pic by a 3rd party?

>Are they planning on releasing some ported version to PC

This is the intelligence of the average poster on Sup Forums.

The game was made to be portable. They've been saying that OoT3D/MM3D were practice. It literally has autosaving for this reason cause a portable can go off at any moment.

Did you believe it was never coming to Wii U? If you were keeping up with this Zelda you'd know they've been talking about the second screen forever, even going as far as to say it would be the game that defined the Wii U.

Yes, they dropped the idea at E3, but certainly not completely. Only insomuch that the Switch no longer has two screens available. BotW is a portable console game, because it was made for portable consoles. 1+1 = 2.

Is my argument still not kosher to what I said before?