AGDQ

now:Zelda
then:Samus
later:Undertale

Other urls found in this thread:

taskinoz.com/gdq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cosmo

I'm actually looking forward to Super Metroid.

Also, I'm hoping that someone will fuck up in Undertale and have a nervous breakdown.

>he

>me

BANNED

Me too, pretty much the only worthwhile run to watch today. At least I could count on that

who wants to fuck me? :3 ~

N O R W A Y

>Cheerleader link
>Not trap
Why.

>undermeme
Expect epic memes

Ding Dong Bannu

a-user...

That's better

>Undertale
What if homer and marge from the simpson was in undertale? makes you think

You aren't komali

So no

Did I miss something?
everyone on jewbook was saying that the Windwaker runner will be perma b& ??

What did he do?

GREENSABERZ BTFO

>long time time water, first time germany.
the MADMAN actually donated using the donation generator

Please, God Emperor Trump, start a nuclear war so this planet can stop being offended

yea I'm dissapointed the following donations are not using the generator

I've been busy all day today. Last run I watched was the GOAT KZ_Frew's Vice City run last night.

Any good runs I've missed out on? This windwaker run been any good other than the whole cosmo thing? Also anyone have a timestamp of when the cosmo thing happened so i can watch it in the VOD later? I'm probably not gonna watch a 4 hour windwaker run unless the rest of it is insanely entertaining.

more generator comments please

He said "Cosmoskip"

friendly reminder: anime was proven not to be real ON STREAM

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anime IS real

that's not linkus

can i sniff your feet

I'd fuck anything that looked like that. Gender is literally meaningless.

HE ASKS HIM FOR SILENCE AND HE DOESN'T SHUT THE FUCK UP??

Nu uh.

Does anyone have the video of cosmo dancing ?

I'm saving my boipucci for Linkus.

Post more Tomato

(You)

have they explained why he's wearing one glove?

FRAME PERFECT

POSITION PERFECT.

taskinoz.com/gdq/

Greetings from animal. Long time donator, fourth time donator. I am donating because my cancer has died from animal.

Uh, can you like, not?

this personal army shit is the worst

Who /loadsa/ money here?

>animeNEETs banned from gdq
>animeNEETs are now being bullied at gdq on top of it

when even speedrunners can make fun of you, you know you're the scum of the earth

How much do you have to donate for it to be read?

WE HAVE A 5 DOLLAR DONATION FROM JEB BUSH.

PLEASE CLAP.

Reminder that Cosmo literally painted his nails waaaaay before all this tranny shit.

carpal tunnel

When will speedrunners stop referring to as casuals everyone who doesn't bother to master their own autistic method of playing video games? If the opposite of speedrunning is 'casual play' then what type of play is speedrunning? Professional? How condescending and arrogant. Just because someone plays traditionally, or normally, doesn't necessarily mean they are playing casually; often, that may just so happen be the case but not always. Speedrunning itself is just a special or unusual way of playing that is not necessarily professional even though some high-end speedrunners just so happen to be able to earn decent money doing it. The appropriate terms are and ought to be traditional and challenge play, or something to that effect.

xD

pile of garbage

he has carpal tunnel but I'm not sure it's related to that

like these fuckers have any money left after their gender placebo pills.

$1000
Make sure it's an anonymous donation.

Over $1000 for it to be to be guaranteed to be read.

They sometimes read 5 dollar donations. Higher donations have a better chance, probably.

there was an asian dude dressed like a bunny who did a run

they don't discriminate; they generally will read big donations, but also read unique small donations. my friend's was read a few years ago

speedrunners make fun of people with jobs and social lives

>Hey guys, long time viewer, first time viewer. It gives me great joy to kill to a great cause. Greetings from cancer. PS: view the viewer, save the cancer.

RIP

I havent seen WW since cosmo, when did super swimming get discovered in HD?

>there's a fucking button on the generator that submits it to AGDQ
i didn't see that before lmao

Even when GDQ goes full safe space with trannies everywhere, this still happens. Priceless.

YFW NARCISSA IS WATCHING THE SAME STREAM AS YOU RIGHT NOW

>they're going to take it seriously.

>real men
>no trannies

Playing video games for fun is playing casually, i don't see what the problem with this is.

wait what did the runner do?

but they have too much shit to do than to dwell on it / devote entire twitter rampages to it

>Hundreds of thousands of people are watching.
>Only a handful of mentally ill viewers were triggered over nothing.
>Please sanction this guy RIGHT NOW!

been out all day, everyone on twitter was saying there was a run earlier tonight that was one of the worst of all time. something about a pause?

Hey guys, long time donator, third time viewer. It gives me great joy to donate to a great cause. Greetings from frames. PS: save the animal, save the Germany.

These people need to be gassed.

Was 4am at my place when i watched Bonesaw's run live being overtired.

Good times, good times

>Narcissa

Hey guys, long time donator, first time viewer. It gives me great joy to kill to a great cause. Greetings from frames. PS: donate the donation, kill the viewer.

can you stop

I mean, I see your point, I don't necessarily disagree with your point, but the anger seething from this post makes me want to point out that you calling someone else autistic is a bit of a "glass house" situation.

Calm down kiddo.

>censoring

want to hide the troll names?

Well the problem with your view is it assumes speedrunning is inherently un-fun, which is false.

Dark Souls 3. Check it out.

The trick he used was named after cosmo and he made the mistake of calling a mentally ill person by his real name.

>mom is bringing me home mcdonalds

next run better be good

You guys think Linkus would jerk someone with his glove hand?

dark souls 3
I missed it too but read through the thread; apparently the game froze and the runner kept fucking up

If they ban him for this completely trivial shit that should send a message to everyone in the community that speedrunners are not welcome at GDQs. They should just bring in women and trannies to cry about their problems and never play a video game.

who
cares

>censoring the account
ok goiym

Dark Souls 3 run was pitiful on all fronts.

Ok yeah sure.

what happened ahy are all the trannies triggered

>taskinoz.com/gdq/

first time watching AGDQ, third time viewer. My viewer passed away from frames. Money goes to donate the donation, save the frames. Hype!!!!

yeah it is

>My right hand started getting worse, so I started using a glove and could keep going.
>Then after starting doing 100%, my left hand started having some pain, and it became worse and worse.
>I started waking up during nights and my hands were sleeping and I couldn't even feel them.
>Then when I was awake I felt my thumb mostly being very numb, and my hand started getting a sticky feeling, and I cant really use any force and strength in my hand. The pain in my wrist became so bad at times, nothing i did helped.

>I talked to my parents about it and we looked it up, and I developed carpal tunnel syndrome.

You better be getting chicken mcnuggets faggot

you discuss me