There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW defending this piece of shit and everything about it INCLUDING PAID ONLINE and...

>There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW defending this piece of shit and everything about it INCLUDING PAID ONLINE and voice chat through a mobile app

Have some fucking self respect.

Fanboys will defend literally everything.

I'm not even buying it, but I'll defend the point

> Some people can afford it, so they will buy it and enjoy it or not

Don't want it? Don't buy it. Bring some sort of constructive discussion forward rather than being autistic

Although I guess if some people on Sup Forums had that much sense we wouldn't be in this position.

Enjoy your envious life

It is paid shills.

I just care about the games, and I like the games. What more should I want out of a gaming console?

The only things I don't like from what I know about it is paid online, voice chat through a mobile app, and the prices for the accessories. Paid online being the biggest concern I have.

But I can live without online gaming as I don't play any of my PS4 games online, and I'll just focus more on local multiplayer on this system and otherwise I think the lineup (No More Heroes 3, Splatoon 2, etc) is alright so far.

Shitty sd cards
Every accessory is expensive as shit
Tiny manlet or jap fag sized controllers otherwise.
Stupid motion gimmicks again.
Yeah alright.

Paid online sucks but I just won't use it. Don't use voice chat either.

I'm alright with the rest.

SD cards are cheap
You don't have to buy 30 accessories when you buy a console.
I'm holding my judgment because the WiiU gamepad looked uncomfortable as shit but ended up being pretty good
Who cares

Literally no one is defending the smartphone app

Stop acting like you have a fucking victim complex. Holy shit, have some self-respect.

im a pcuck but after the wiiu i really thought they would just make a console that was focused on being a console and not a gimmick

do they not want to make money off of people that play a lot of games? are they stupid?

if they just made something that could compete hardware wise and image wise with xbox and playstation they could have made fucking bank with zelda, but they alienated a lot of people that were considering it, me included, with

>tablet gimmick that i wont use causing a price increase
>gimmick leads to not having an actual fucking controller bundled in
>no game bundled in

i dont even care about the other stuff but if i wasnt buying a bloodborne machine for $460 im not buying a zelda machine for $460, even if i think zelda will be better than bb

>modern nintendo fans
>self respect

Pick one, OP.
These are the same retards that defended amiibos and smash 4's godawful roster.

Sd cards break every 2-3 years.
Enjoy losing saves unless you constantly change them.
>Flash memory indeed has limited write cycles. However, by now it is unlikely that you'll encounter this within the normal lifetime of such a card. Usually this is in the order of 100,000 write cycles today and SD cards include circuitry to manage wear-leveling, that is, spread out writes over the storage media evenly to avoid "hot spots"—pages that are written too frequently and therefore failing early.

>smash 4's godawful roster.

What?

You know that quote just disproved you right.

The market nintendo is looking for is dudebros that have lots of dumb kids.
They will buy whatever and pay whatever because they give 0 shits about how their money is wasted.

>There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW defending this piece of shit

Yes

>and everything about it INCLUDING PAID ONLINE and voice chat through a mobile app

No.

Don't have a wiiu, so I'm looking forward to play zelda, mario, splatoon, mario kart, smash bros, no more heroes, fire emblem warriors, xenoblade 2, smt, and hopefully pokemon. Still, won't be picking it up until the holidays.

They're just shitposting.

I hope.

>PAID ONLINE and voice chat through a mobile app
I hate these. I'm fine/happy with everything else.

Are you afraid this might be a success OP?

>I only supporting SOME of its bullshit
happy to hear that.

>Nintendo console post Wii
>Success
>Switch
>Success

History is repeating itself just like the Wii U and the new collage should be a nice read

Did they at least improve their online experience to comparable with xbox and ps4 before they started charging for it?

> Literally copy-paste the 1st result on Google to pretend he know what's he's talking about.
> Copy the exact sentence that counter his point.
> Imagine being this retarded.

Plz, oh wise one, enlighten us, what else can a handheld use beside SD Card ?

I will not defend that piece of shit but I will buy one for sure.

I only said "might" user.