This is the roster for Injustice 2 according to Sup Forums leaker

This is the roster for Injustice 2 according to Sup Forums leaker

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/88271004
mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Mortal_Kombat_X_(mobile_game)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bane?

Is that rorschach between flash and Robin?
>no sinestro
Dropped

looks ok

>No Killer Frost
I have lost the will to be interested in this game

>Swamp Thing
>Dr. Fate
>Scarecrow
Noice.
That's Scarecrow.

>No Booster Gold
mad

>scarecrow in a fighting game

>Dr fate
YES

So basically Injustice 1 with DLC characters?

Lol Harambe in the game

I want to huddle next to that ass for warmth.

Im not big into DC stuff, but that seems like a decent roster. All the JL people and good balance of characters so its not Batman vs DC universe like the first game

Superheros are the lowest common denominator of escapist fantasy. They're dangerous, the idea that the ''good guy always wins'' shouldn't be inculcated into children.

They've already out right said he won't be in, unfortunately.

>They're dangerous, the idea that the ''good guy always wins'' shouldn't be inculcated into children
Good thing this isn't always the case, then.

>No Bill Wilson
No thanks. No, not THAT Bill Wilson. Well, neither one is there so it's probably fake.

She is a heat vampire, you know. Getting close to her means she will drain you into a frozen husk to sustain her own existence. The good guy fights constantly, but never make any progress. There will always be more criminals to pop up and break out of prison/whatever to get revenge. Their best is simply maintaining the status quo.

>Black Adam
>But no Shazam

>joker in a fighting game

There can be only one. This is literally the only plane related picture I have.

Sure, but it's expected to have Deathstroke in there. It's a goddamn fighting game.

He kinda ruined the last game.

Deathstroke's name is Slade Wilson, not Bill Wilson.

Sure Netherrealm, just remove iron man, the face of comic book media. It's destined to sell now.

Bill Wilson slowly creeps into all corners of your mind. Someday, when someone asks you what your parents name's are, you'll respond ''Bill Wilson.''

They sort of based CIA on slade, kind of. It's complicated.

>no captain boomerang

shitty game confirmed

Iron Man will be DLC

>Bane
>Robin
>Poison Ivy
>Scarecrow
>Batman
>Harley Quinn
>Catwoman
>Joker
>Deadshot

9 (NINE) BATMAN CHARACTERS

The good guys do win though?
>Colonies won against Britain
>Yanks won against the South
>Allies won against Axis

WHERE THE FUCK IS POLKA DOT MAN??

>no animal man

how about fuck you

>She is a heat vampire, you know.
Yes, I know. That was the joke.

In none of those examples did the good guys win

>all those bat characters

I'm sorry you had to go there for leaks

>injustice

yawn

Just to add a disclaimer, he said he worked on the mobile version

Injustice Mobile and MKX Mobile both lacked all the console characters at their launch, and even added new characters ahead of console characters

For example: Static and Darkseid for injustice 1, Generic mooks and Freddy for MKX Mobile

He also didn't mention Darkseid being in the mobile version, which alone proves he didn't know the complete console roster

>No Booster Gold
>No Ares
>No Animal Man
>No Plastic Man
>No Captain Boomerang
>No Teen Titans
No thanks

>7 batman characters

I would be totally down with a Sonic: The Hedgehog DLC, too.

>roster just reminds me that DC has some of the most lame, lackluster characters outside of the justice league

desuarchive.org/co/thread/88271004
Here's his thread

bill "slade" wilson you chucklefuck

>Confederates are the bad guys meme

Why don't you read up on state's rights feg.

This has to be fake

No lex luthor
No starfire beast boy or raven despite TTG probably being the most popular animated kids show airing right now
Scarecrow and black lightning getting in before redhood

For Goro in mkx, he wasnt in the mobile game and wasnt even shown until close to launch

Right?

Needed more, I don't know any of those other fucks.

Beast Boy is too much work
Starfire outside of the show is a literal whore so she's not kid friendly enough
Injustice Raven ruined Raven forever

>Injustice Raven ruined Raven forever
How so?

>Scarecrow scythe combos
>fear gas mixtures to make mental snakes trap your feet, mental spiders bite your eyes to stun you, clowns to stand there menacingly

Sounds cool

This is way too edgy, and normal people think comics are like this in general. Comics need a heavy handed dose of calm the fuck down bitch slap.

>bane
CIA dlc confirmed?

that's a big cup

It's not, Slade is his real name.

>spine at 45 degree angle
Comics have let too much trash through the talent filter

mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Mortal_Kombat_X_(mobile_game) Going by the update notes for this, shinnok wasn't added until after launch, and it still doesn't seems to have Ferra/Torr and Takeda

>No Lobo starting
>No Martian Manhunter starting

HAVE THEY LEARNED NOTHING

Were there any Baneposting references in the first Injustice?

If you are the poster who made the list you should get cancer because you clearly wanted someone to answer you like that. If you aren't, you're just dumb as fuck.

>no Red Hood
>no Luthor
>no Deathstroke

There is just no fucking way black lightning will get in over all the characters that have been requested since the first game

>no Sex Luthor

Cant be srs

looks like black Adam to me

What do you mean?

Would you really want Starfire with a fucked up Netherrealm face?

Liefield is no exception

its an alien b

They are making an effort now. Did you see the new super girl? huge improvement. WW also got a good upgrade

They whiplashed Starfire back the other way with DCYou. Amanda Conner took over the Starfire solo and turned her into the same retard she was on the original cartoon.

Mild recovery on the Rebirth Teen Titans comic, but now the artist left and the writer looks to bring the curse back in full effect.

They redesigned her from her initial release?

It was later established that she was pretending not to remember because she didn't want to talk about it.

And then it was established in Titans Hunt that Roy shouldn't even have remembered because Lillith erased all memory of the Teen Titans from existence in order to stop Mr. Twister.

Wonder if there will be movie costumes

Where is Shazam?

Robert Z'Dar playing Wonder Woman seems like a strange choice.

I believe Wondy's got hers. I hope Batman gets his BvS.

You might recall he got his brains lasered.

BANE?

>Gets memory erased
>Starts fucking random people because now she has no morality

Is that how it is supposed to work?

He will have Jason's red screen if he's in.

That would be pretty fucking stupid. Black Adam felt like a huge +1 to shazam in the original roster

>gettin mah boy swamp thang

Black Adam was one of the most popular and used character in Injustice 1.

He was also a favorite of the designers.

And Boon already teased him along with Canary.

i slept in this morning and woke up and saw thumbnails about this darkseid leak. i lost my shit because he was my number 1 pick by a country mile.

>falling for preorder bait

Why does Aquaman look like Chris Jericho

yea dude

salty britbong mad that they got beat by a bunch of farmers that became the most powerful empire in the world LOL

He should have been in the first one. I was surprised when he wasn't. He's pretty much the main superman villain in the universe but Lex gets more public attention cause of the 80's movies.

Lex is super SHIT as a villain. Nothing but a bald jealous wanker starting shit when there doesn't need to be any, yet still unsatisfied with life and his gorillion dollars.

>no Black Manta

>deathstroke femoved for deadshot

Fuck you the Red Son skin was great

epic meme bro

CANNOT UNSEE!