BAIKEN IN XRD

LITERALLY NO EXCUSES

Boobs not big enough.

all the constant shilling for the past year and nobody gave a shit, sfv releases akuma and everyone went back to it

sad

>all the constant shilling for the past year
Are Capcunts really this insecure?

Is it just me or does she seem even angrier then before?
Wasn't she mellowing out a tiny bit last time with Anji?
The skull motif and her expressions in the screenshots make her look 110% fuckin' pissed.

WHERE IS TESTAMENT!?

>sfv releases akuma and everyone went back
Not me. I've clocked in over 600 hours in that watered down garbage and I'm never looking back.

So how different is Blazblue compared to Guilty Gear? Chronophantasma Extend vs Xrd, to be more specific.

Testament

>Buy a game that constantly keeps getting a new version for $30-$40 every year
Yeahhh no........

Daym, can't wait.

Answer looks good too.

She had a hard life. Yet she still found this cool costume somewhere, she isn't looks like wandering hobo. I liked previous look more.

Baiken is cute CUTE

I want her to step on ne.

Same

I want to drag my sack across her eye scar.

>draw a man with tits
>call it a girl

I already own Sign and Revelator for PS3 but would've it been too much to ask to give Baiken some panties? I know those white wraps are more "realistic" as samurai underwear, but still that disappoints me.

You just described every yearly triple-A game series going for $60+

Do you even read what you type?

What kind would she even wear?

I went back for like a week then remembered why I dropped it. Doesnt help they nerfed my boi alex and akuma isnt fun to play because you die in one combo from anyone.

My favorite kind of girl

Plain white cotton ones would've been fine by me.

If I buy Revelator as my GG how lost will I be on story? I know, I know,
>story in fighting games
but still

Oh you wanted Testament?

here have this literally who

That's not Bridget.

Excuses ensue

back at it? Baiken always did get me going.

Why did trump allow ninjas into office?

Nope i wanted Robo-Ky or Zappa
>here have this literally who
He's Chipp's henchmen

Business.
Ninja.

>He's Chipp's henchmen

so literally who

A fundoshi would make the most sense but I've never cared for those.

Perhaps.

NO TESTAMENT NO BUY

I'll only get the game if Zappa or Testament are in it

well I'm still online if you're bored at all. Perfect baiken by the way

well if they're adding characters like this Gabriel will probably make it in eventually

>want to buy Revelator since it's $20 but then Revelator 2 gets announced
fug

Always the best

Just bought the game because of her.

I know man. Glad I waited. I'm not good at fightan games but Baiken has always been a favorite girl of mine. And her baikens are reason enough to buy Rev 2.

From what I heard, you're best off buying Revelator at $20 then just buying the update with the characters.

Would be cheaper than buying a new $60 game.

Well at least she's got a more feminine looking face this time...

WHERE
IS
BRIDGET

Since it was announced for PC as well, will it launch at the same time as consoles this time?

Too bad about no Switch announcement.

>LITERALLY NO EXCUSES
No Bridget no buy

What happened to her pipe?

You'd be wrong, as Arcsys does it far worse.

It's literally a DLC update

She never used it for any thing other than victory pose, her intro was has just her chewing on straw then spitting it out, the the pipe is nothing special

Will Rev2 be released in time to be at Evo, or will organizers stick with Revelator?

There's a library that has some previous game story. You'll still be lost though.

Got a source on that? Siliconera says it's a new game that'll provide balance patching, unless you're talking about how they're charging another $40-$60 for 2 new characters and an update.

In which case welcome to the future, where ArcSys are more jewish than Capcom.

>Capcom charges 40 bucks for a updated old ass game
>Capcom charges 25 bucks for almost no content cus MUH PRO TOUR XD
>Capcom charge 4$ per costume

They're close but atleast GGXrd is a good game.

Was announced during the stream. There's a PS4 physical copy, but it's going to be a DLC expansion. From the way it was worded, it's going to be like USF4. Balance patch will be free, characters and new story will be what you're paying for.

Looks mad...

>atleast GGXrd is a good game.
They're both good games, but it's hard to go back to getting annualized sequels with minor updates for full price.

Killer Instinct is doing it right IMO by offering free updates between seasons and if you wanted to get new characters, you're free to do so with your own money depending on who you wanna play after possibly trying them out during the month that they're free.

That's good to hear if true.

NO
BRIDGET
NO
BUY

Calm the fuck down, have an ass

No Aba no Zappa, It's crappa

Agreed

>Chipp is a Ninja President
>And now we have Answer, a Ninja Businessman

What is next? Ninja Priest? Ninja Medic? Ninja Lawyer?

>itt people who pretend to play a game
for what reason?
>people acting like they played GG before and then used baiken, one of the least played chars on top of it
kill yourselves faggots

You'll get your character in the game soon

Ninja Consultant.

you can update if you already have the game

Ninja Housewife

You act as if people did really play other highly demanded characters like Bridget, A.B.A. and Zappa, as they were all very gimmicky character and I cannot picture the average Sup Forums goer playing anything but Sol, Ky and Slayer.

shoutouts to paying 50 bux for a new edition of your game and getting nothing for besides two shitty chars that are probably dlc

LOL BIG BOOBS SAMURAI GIRL SO EPiC. I GOING TO PRETEND I ACTUALLY GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HER BUT REALLY i JUST FAP TO HER BOOBS.

You are ignoring the important amputee audience

posting Bridget hmm?