Anybody wanna play some Overwatch with me? I'm fairly new and really lonely

Anybody wanna play some Overwatch with me? I'm fairly new and really lonely.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/kawaiianimeshoujo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sure yasmine

Dumb sissy anime boy/

yea but only competitive and you have to be a friendly sombra every time

Can you post your ID?
Nah, not really.
I'm level 22 and I'm not really good at Sombra

Steam or ps4?

You can't trick me. You aren't some anime girl.

thats fine no ones good at sombra

I'll play with you only if you let me put it in ur butt.

Post more girls crying

Battle.net. I'm pretty sure there's no Overwatch on the Steam. All in all I'm playing on PC.
Didn't you know all anime posters are actually 2D girls in real life ?
I've seen some decent Sombra players, I mean it's only logical that a lot of people are gonna be bad at her since she's pretty new.
I just want a friend to play video games with .

video games, my autistic friends

Here you go.

fine be a friendly dva then i dont care

Xenketsu

Im playing dishonored rn tho

I forgot to select your reply What?

No. Play a good game.

I mostly play Genji, Reaper or Junkrat. I enjoy playing mobile characters. :)
I'll need your ID number so I can add you.

well it wont matter since you wont be allowed to attack

What do you mean ?
I think it's pretty subjective if a game is good or not.

I'll play with you, post your battle.net id

Aqua#22449

Here. :) I can play on NA and EU

those are the requirements if you want to play
no attacking and comp only

Request sent!

Me not attacking means that I'll be useless to the team, and as I said I still can't play competitive. Since I don't satisfy your requirements , I guess we won't be playing together , I'm sorry

Oh shit yeah its Xenomort#11307

Ill add ya rn

I just want a cute insecure boy who would let me put it in his butt.

im so sorry it had to come to this

Accepted!
Either try creating a board here or maybe >>/lgbt/
It's ok love, you'll find someone else

h-hi

steamcommunity.com/id/kawaiianimeshoujo
add me up losers

>those play times
get out of Sup Forums

add me up loser

fuck off butterghost

fairly new too. always down to play with new people

reinhardt, soldier and ana main here.

c0mcast#1240

Is there a way to play this game on another account if you already own the game on other without having to buy it again?

My level is too high to find people who want to play for fun and i also dont want to show my main profile here.

Inv me on steam (pussylord6969)

In the meantime. How about Tracer's body, wanna see my fanfic?

NA or EU? I'll game with with you or anyone else that wants to do comp. I'm pretty shit too. I usually play Pharah or a tank.

OOZE#11590

>""Fanfic""
Go for it fuckboy.

be careful who you add, you might get pozzed

here we fucking go

Reinhardt had been eyeing tracer for a while now. Her British accent made his old heart skip a beat, and dat ass nearly put him to sleep. Whenever Tracer walked by, you could hear the thick gong of Reinhardt's Nazi cock hitting his armor as he became rock fucking hard.

Later

Tracer fought and thrashed against Reinhardt's impervious grip on her arms. One would think she could slip away with her chronal accelerator, but a well placed fist not only shattered her device, but crushed a few of her ribs. Tracer knew she could outrun/outmaneuver him, but up close and personal ,she was putty in his hands. Despite this crushing truth creeping its way through her frantic mind, she resisted the towering German with all her might. But in the end, Reinhardt got his way.
Reinhardt could subdue this petite girl with one hand, the other he used to unleash his massive 13 inch cock. Tracer, seeing the Nazi's second hammer, screamed for help and begged him for mercy, but it fell on deaf ears. He slammed Tracer onto the ground, breaking even more bones, and ripped her tight pants from her slender body. Tracer tried to crawl away despite the unbearable pain and crunch of her bones, she was running on a pure fight or flight mechanism. The hungry Nazi mounted her and ramrodded her tight lesbian pussy. Tracer could feel her very insides being ruined by his cock. She played with dildos in the past with her Girlfriend, but this was as if she was being shredded from the inside out. She realized fighting was futile and whimpered and occasionally begged for Winston to help her. "Reinhard," hearing the brits cries of pain, sent a chill up his spine, he had heard the begging of previous foes, but something about this felt...wrong. But it felt more right, he continued pounding away until he and Tracer were sweating, he finally finished. He knew she would be gone in a few hours, either by death or without her chronal accelerator. He left her on the ground to perish

Pt 2
Tracer felt like her insides had been scooped out through her pussy. Sure, her GF liked to peg her with black strap-ons, but the Nazi's throbbing 1 footer hollowed her out like a pumpkin. She could feel the grinding of her broken ribs with every breath she tried to take, any time she attempted to move her shattered body refused sending insurmountable pain through her very soul. She laid on the cold pavement, tears rolling down her cold cheeks. She didn't know what was worse; someone she once trusted with her life had destroyed her mentally and physically, or that there won't be anything left of her for friends or family to find. Reinhardt made sure to it that there wouldn't be any evidence left. With her chronal accelerator destroyed, it was only a matter of hours until she once again was lost to time itself, and all who had known her. Her silent tears turned to loud wailing sobs that fell upon deaf ears. Once she realized she was truly on her own she turned to her only source of peace, religion. She asked, begged the iris to take her away from the shame and pain she was enduring, but once again, her pleas went unheard. A once proud, beautiful, budding young woman in the prime of her life, beaten down to nothing more than a bleeding, broken rape victim, crying behind some disgusting alley. As time dragged on and her throat became dry, she could feel herself become disassociated with the now, with a final, powerful scream strong enough to break the heavens, she called to Winston, her girlfriend, the iris, anyone and anything to keep her from drifting off into the hell that is time disassociation.

Once again, she went unheard. And soon enough all that was left of the great Tracer, was a pool of pussy blood.

#Qppii2746

Overwatch is pretty much which team has the most hackers.

Seriously the game is infested with hackers. If you see an account with SR over 4000 it's 100% hacker account.

get off the chink servers and its not like that

I'm on the US servers.

Seriously just look up Overwatch aimbot and check the forums. The top 5 assist software all have over 40,000 replies...