ITT shit games Sup Forums meme'd you into buying

>ITT shit games Sup Forums meme'd you into buying

Sup Forums memed me into downloading that Nier Automata demo. The camera gave me eye cancer so at least I didn't have to spend money on it.

Grim Dawn and TESO.

stalker all of them, waste of 15 bucks

haha, upvoted

What game is that op? WHAT GAME IS THAT!?

Azure Striker Gunvolt
It's a pretty bland Mega Man clone by Inti Creates. You might like it, but I didn't.

I played through the beta and I tried to show you little shits the clusterfuck it was.

I thought it was ok.
Sup Forums didnt tell me to buy shit

Not even worth pirating

Inti Creates made megaman zero, amd i'm thinking about buying this one because of that reason only.

this game wasn't that fun, i tried to like it... sorry Sup Forums

>didn't notice there was a demo

>can dash through everything
>lightning is actually your main weapon and your gun is pretty useless

Remove dashing through enemies, remove the lightning or make it a VERY special one use weapon, and the game is much better.

Binding of Isaac. It's ok but how autistic do you have to be to spend one gorillion hours in it?

Minus the dash spamming, it's not like MMZ at all, sorry mate.

I refuse to play Binding of Isaac because it is the UGLIEST game I've ever seen.

>dark brown and red primary colors
>puke shit piss
>story is some abortion nonsense

I can't think of ANY other mainstream game that has aestetics as hideous as that.

I don't play flavor of the month games, faggots.

Oh wait, I bought FF15 and I hated it. Nevermind.

Thanks for the advice, have a delet pic.

>isaac
>mainstream
I don't think that word means what you think it means, buddy.

Gravity Rush, the Hyperdimension Neptunia series, and pic related.

All three games are shallow fapbait with nebulous gameplay.

It's supposed to be gross.

that looks neat, what is it?

This and Monster Hunter are the only games I can think of.
Grind is a time sink for casuals and is the exact opposite of entertainment.

As far as indie games go, Binding of Isaac is pretty mainstream.

you have nobody to blame but yourself

First off,
>Isaac
>mainstream
Second, really, dude? It's not even that gross. The original looks ugly, but Rebirth is great.

>and pic related
you got rused by shills
even if you enter Shantae threads, everyone will tell you that HGH is fucking shit and only good for tits

mighty number 4

Shantae is actively INFURIATING because it has all the elements to be great. The sprite work and music is top notch. Really, Wayforward should be put to work on a proper Metroidvania, and have ACTUALLY GOOD character designers, and directors who can make good gameplay mechanics. I think they have the raw skills to make a polished game, just not the talent to make it fun/interesting.

Gravity Rush 2 is a pretty good game though.
There is no fapbait in that game either, what are you talking about?

>gravity rush
>fapbait
playing as a flat girl with a giant forehead now counts as fapbait?

yeah if you were not into newgrounds back then, then i'm not sure why you would like the Binding of Isaac. To me tho, it's great

>2017
>Buy games

It's official now user, you're retarded

>implying a game that has sold 4.8 million copies is not mainstream

fucking greentexts

My friends go on and on about how hard and fun the game is, how much lore it has, etc. It's just another boring sword n' sorcery trek.

i had 1 great night with the mod DayZ
with 5 friends on teamspeak and a server full of people into RPing hard.
but then one of my TS friends killed us all for no reason.
i was pretty mad back then because it was really fun, but turns out he is the reason i didn't buy the standalone and i should thank him for that.
Survival games are pure cancer.

this faggot I know who likes dark souls played this game... it's mainstream
>It's supposed to be bad

isaac is mainstream, get over yourself normies

but then i found the mods

i've waited for the game to get gud but it never did and now i can't refund this piece of shit

>gross = bad
Are you female by any chance?
I'm not the biggest fan of gross-out humor, but Isaac is really mild when it comes to that.

>Muh David Lynch and Stephen King references
>did you get them? i know they're subtle but if you try really hard you might catch one
Sam Lake should just stop wasting my time and make a movie already

I mean, you fight tumors, blast piles of shit, and can get the coat hanger, which I'm pretty sure implies you're the product of a failed abortion. It's pretty gnarly.

as long as the girl is attractive it now counts as fapbait, but gay ass shit like traps and bara husbando garbage is okay. This kind of behavior seems familiar.

I was never interested to begin with, but all the "People who hate it are just contrarians xDDD" faggots convinced me to buy it.
I hated every fucking second of it.

>It's just Skyrim and Oblivion which are bad
>You should play the old games they were good
Not only did I waste like $5 but I also wasted like 40 hours waiting for it to get good which it never did.

Bethesda has NEVER made a single good game. All their games are hideous, unpolished messes. It's just that the old ones have huge nostalgia and they were kids when they played them and didn't know any better.

I'm not exaggerating, every single game Bethesda has made is shit.

The only good thing about TES games are the OSTs

lol contrarian xD

thankfully it wasnt at full price

I actually liked it and wasn't going to buy it after the shitpile the first one was.

Pleasantly surprised and glad Sup Forums told me to play it.

The ultimate meme game.

>main steam

This turd.
It's probably the most technically deficient game I've ever played. Constant stuttering and crashes, and multiplayer matches with more than 2 people have this fucking microlag every other second that makes it infuriating, 30minutes of game clock takes a real hour to pass, and feels like playing at 10 fps.
But I guess singleplayer runs fine, great.

It's 10/10 for story, music, world building, dialogue, setting,

4/10 combat

5/10 last dungeons

TOP NEB

My only regret is I don't have a console and this game is dead on pc (the only populated modes are attrition and bounty hunt).
I never played the first. What was so bad about it, other than it died fast?

Deus Ex 1 and MGS 1-4

Utterly convinced Sup Forums has a hard on for games with shitty controls, pretentious 2deep4u stories, and (to prove thet are more hardcore than normal-fags) horrendous gameplay

>Deus Ex 1 and MGS 1

If you were around 2000, you would have loved these games and seen how ground breaking they were.

Citizen Kane style situation where something is ground breaking, that then sets the standard, and others are better so you don't see why the original is so special since what was once ground breaking is normal.

What are some good mods?

>MGS
>pretentious
It's fun spy stuff you moron, it literally has people with superpowers

>Deus Ex
>MGS 1 or 3
>2deep4u
You know how I can tell you're a ginormous faggot?

The Japanese FSS mod is excellent if you can get over the language barrier.

but Deus Ex 1 and MGS 3 have great gameplay you fucking contrarian.

Just dropped by to say your post is good. No, really. It's about time people reply with explanations and analysis instead of shitflinging.

That game is so full of technology and an AI that isn't fucking retarded.

The last true stealth game ever made.

FF IX. What a piece of shit of a game.

don't you mean shit games Sup Forums memed you in?

and it's wasted on a mess of a narrative, shit level design, and an unbearable player character.

To expand on the last part, if you took MGS2 Raiden and threw him into any other game he would still be shit. So it was never a case of "muh Snake" for me, he was that bad

> Stealth
Can literally run behind enimies in most cases no problem. Real stealthy, bro.

There is MGS3 you know

user, the game isn't even out yet. If you bought a preorder then the blame lies totally on you.

Repeat after me.
Never buy preorder
Never buy preorder
Never buy preorder
Never buy preorder

>others are better
You sure about that? Not a fan of Deus Ex, not a storyfag after all, but I can't think of a single stealth game I like more than MGS1 even though it's got a billion flaws that other games have fixed, the high points of its design are way better than other games. The only game that came close for me was MGS4, just for the few great moments like some of the beauty fights, the mech fight, and the final boss. I can't convince myself to replay MGS4 to get to the good parts though because of how retarded the rest is.

It's called Quantum Break.

Isaac is mainstream as fuck m8

I bought Bioshock Infinite specifically because Sup Forums and Sup Forums hated it.

Was not disappointed. Love that game.

>If you were around 2000, you would have loved these games and seen how ground breaking they were.

I remember playing the demo of MGS1 on the ps1. Only fun thing about it was the footprints on the snow.

Years later a friend memed me into trying out MGS4:The Somewhat Interactive Movie. Holy shit is that franchise terrible.

Go rent a fucking james bond movie and stop ruining my hobby you tasteless plebs

Boring overworld, disgusting fps even for n64 standards, easy as fuck bosses, boring characters, few good dungeons, and more.

MGS4 is legit bad. I sorta forced my way through that mess. The plot is SO BAD holy shit.

DaS is literally the franchise of the decade, you turbo pleb.

You know you can cancel preorders, right?

Good bait, made me want to reply.
If it's not bait you'd be better off watching movies and reading books, or just playing Deadly Premonition.

I enjoyed that game and there's nothing you can do about it, Sup Forumsirgin.

>3ds game
>buying
>1000x2+10+7

m8...

>game

These two failed platforms.

Since when do MGS games have bad gameplay?

It got pretty boring after a game or two, I dont see how people play every game in the series multtiple times

My biggest problem with it is that it doesnt really take any mechanical skill. Its just rolling and mashing R1. When you beat a game youre not much better at doing that than when you started.

try majoras

>brother asks me a couple weeks before Christmas if I want Titanfall 2, Infinite Warfare, or Battlefield 1
>tell him to just get me one of those cheese hampers for the same money
>get Titanfall 2 on PS4
>it's actually pretty fun
If it wasn't on Origin I'd consider buying it again to play with my PC mates.

>played MGS1 and loved it
>played MGS2 and it was alright
>missed MGS3
>mate lent me MGS4 and I enjoyed it
>recently got Ground Zeroes and that got me hooked again
>started MGSV yesterday and loving it
If I were to go back to play the earlier games again, what's the better option out of; HD Collection or Legacy Collection on PS3? Or is emulation the way to go?