Give it up!

Name literally one reason why the switch is bad.
Admit it. You just don't like it because it's the greatest console we've seen but Nintendo gave it to the normies.

It is chinese

it's going to be a huge failure.

even if you ignore all the flaws, at $300 it wont sell.

literally not an argument
You're just mad because muh normies and muh pc

>$300 it wont sell

goes to show the amount of underage people browsing Sup Forums

it's the wiiU, part 2

another tablet based handheld that wont sell cause of the hardware and no third party devs.

It's being released half a year too early.

hey man jimmy fallon wouldn't endorse it if it wasn't gonna sell

You are thinking like westerner. We Japanese are tired of adhering to your backwards fiscal year.

The mario game looks genuinely good, Zelda is just boring. It is way too expensive at the moment, gonna get a second hand one somehow

jimmy fallon endorsed hillary clinton.

and...well.

>720p
why is this still allowed?

Weak hardware, especially for the price.
Gimmicky. Still gonna get it once it's price drops.

MORE LIKE NINTENDO DITCH AND SWITCH, AM I RIGHT FELLAS?

I'm thinking that the Switch has nothing worthwhile until late November, and this is coming from someone who's most hype for an April game. Zelda and MK8 are on the Wii U, Mario isn't until the holiday, Xenoblade is probably 2017 for Japan and America later, and Splatoon, while releasing in the summer, won't have the content it needs to be worthwhile until months later. Also paid online, so Splatoon is gonna cost $100 minimum with that in mind.

Dude that 1080p screen alone is like $200 to manufacture

why is the screen 50% bezels?

Here we are about to enter season of lots of freedom. I am a college student and will have lots of free time to play games in April. When everyone go back to school and work they will talk about the switch. Meanwhile everyone and westerner will slowly forget Wii U by holiday season and Nintendo will compete with Sony and Microsoft successfully

>1080p
It's not tho

It's bad because you Nintendo fans are smug even though you're all incredibly gullible and retarded.

seriously, this is what itd be without the bezels

how is this screen acceptable at $300?

Fucking lol that's digraceful. Expect them to remove it in the New! Switch model coming 2019

>greatest console
>did everything wrong
i feel like nintendo is down there with microsoft right now.

Mate there's hardware under the bezels. It ain't that easy senpai

Daily reminder that it costs console manufacturers literally NOTHING (0) for you to play peer2peer games online.

It wasn't okay when Microsoft did it, it wasn't okay when Sony copied them, and it's not Okay When Nintendo Does Itâ„¢, either.

PC plays online for free, with a few exceptions like MMOshit. There are even many games with servers provided by the developers/publishers FOR NO ADDITIONAL COST. You buy the game and play it online as much as you, FOR FREE.

Pic related, it's you if you've ever paid a subscription to play your games online. Especially if you're a Nintendrone who played only for free up until now, and are unironically defending paid online for Switch.

No backwards compatibility, no buy.

Hey man that's not nice to Nintendo.
They need to run their servers man

report the shitposter and move on guys

Has no games, just weeb trash

No games, paid online, expensive, underpowered, shit hardware, poor release schedule, amiibos.

Durability. Bezels make it relatively drop-friendly, and remember this is a Nintendo system.

>Weak hardware

I don't get this meme. Can the Vita play Skyrim portably? Can the 3DS do that?

N64 - Let's stick with carts that's a good idea
Gamecube - Mini-dvd is the way to go
Wii - Waggle, everyone loves to waggle
Wii U - Who doesn't want a terrible ipad controller
Switch - Let's take all those bad ideas and put them into one thing!

Nintendo is fucking retarded as are its fans. Wii was pure luck. They won't ever capture lightning in a bottle twice like that. They have continually made bad decision after bad decision after bad decision.

This is a weak, ugly, gimmick ridden abomination that is overpriced and under-supported. No one wants this. No one will buy this. It will do worse than the Wii U.

I look forward to watching Nintendo pull a bigger Sega than Sega did.

>This entire post

So this is why gamers are called "man children". Kek