Oh no Sup Forums, Zelda is crying! Say something nice to her

Oh no Sup Forums, Zelda is crying! Say something nice to her.

Your game will outsell Bloodborne.

>green piss filter for no reason
>everything is washed out and blurry
can some nintendrone give me a reason why this zelda looks worse than a 240p remaster of ocarina of time?

>green piss filter for no reason
hmmm......

wheres the green? looks pretty clear to me

I wanna fuck those eyebrows

other than parts of link everything on the screen is a shade of green.

I'll make your heart feel better.

>green filter on a woodland background during a rainstorm
Gee, I dunno, I wonder why this particular scene has a green filter in the background.

HYAA

>ear blushing

l-lewd

go outside when its raining, a big giant green fog doesn't suddenly appear clouding everything in a blurry haze

ok fucktard, notice the backround is lit up clear in both of these? in OP pic you cant see shit for detail in the center because of the unnecessary green piss filter clouding the entire screen, thanks for proving my point

I was just refuting the green fog thing which is normal. So is depth of field.

Complain more.

>post a picture with a thousand trees to prove your point
>literally two trees in OP pic
SAD

the fog isnt green tho, you blind fucking retard

Oh please, she wasn't crying, I saw the trailer. She was just kinda out of breath.

I love Zelda! She's the cutest and the best! The best ever! A cute princess Zelda! Yes! She's very cute and very feminine! She sounds like a proper lady and a proper princess! Very cute! She even knows how to cry! Not a robot! Doesn't cry like a baby! Ladylike! Dresses like a princess! Very modest! Cute turtleneck! Cutie patootie! Cute hairclips! Knows how to accessorize! Fashionable! Holds the triforce of wisdom! Smartypants! Yes! Cute with brains! Brains behind her forehead! Cute forehead! Cute eyebrows! Pointy ears! Cute pointy ears! She is very lovely! I love her!!!!!

HAH! HUP! HYAAH! KYAAAH!

Can someone link all the languages?

*Also on PC

Why is the new Zelda so ugly? Is it the eyebrows or what?

Definitely not waifu material.

>umm woooooow can you maybe put more emphasis into it? jeez the other japanese you cries so much better

Take the knot bitch

anyone else think this looks cringy as fuck

Not cringy, but she HEADBUTTS the fuck out of his arm.

ye

i'll be your sex slave

She slams his arm so hard with her head he actually jerks.

It is when everything IS FUCKING GREEN AROUND IT

Keep moving the goalposts, shitposter. We're all over here laughing at you because you've never been outside.

When you have a dim/lowlight environment with lots of dense jungle/trees around and fog, it will look green. Plenty of examples in rainforest pictures. It's just caused by light diffusing through plant matter.

Well excuuuuuussssseeee me princess!

Why?

Light diffusion, user... Is American education this fucking bad?

In a lowlight/overcast environment, the dominant color will be the thing your eye primarily sees.

This isn't rocket science. Your eye is most receptive to the green because you're surrounded by green.

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

MOAR

WHY IS SHIT GREEN WHEN GREEN TREES SURROUND ME

GEE I DON'T FUCKING KNOW

uf uh huh

I know right? It's not like Link and Zelda are in a forest or anything.

fuck you, anime looking slut

light diffusion is caused by water droplets which are normally clear.

This is why the sky is blue, and why fog/rain may appear green tinted when hit by light diffused through chloroplast in plant matter.

Is Sup Forums just fucking stupid or

Because of light diffusion through a semipermeable membrane.

If you're too stupid to understand this concept, please kill yourself.

Don't lump all Americans into this, I'm as baffled as you are that this motherfucker is so goddamn stupid.

Anyone else here not care about the filter cos it looks fine?
It's only for certain environments anyway, it's not like that's how it is through out the whole game.

People act like water scattering light is some kind of witch craft.

The water in the image is fucking clear. The only green is in the background.

I wonder if this is what it's like to live in a blind world.

Ugly mouth

ugly everything desu

Your mouth is probably just as ugly

i hope we get to see zelda's bare feet in the game. or at least in sandals

>comparing daylight fog to stormy foggy weather at dusk

O-Okay then, Sup Forums

Well, it's a 30 year old franchise, it be a shame if didn't outsell a new ip.

H-heh, imagine she missed and slammed her head and mouth on Links crouch.
Heh

I just need to know one thing

Does Link FINALLY get some from Zelda in this one?

>finally

Link's been banging Zelda in pretty much every game since WW.

Hand-holding is not getting some
Does Link finally get some juicy royal poontang as payment for saving the kingdom yet again?
Shit, I'd settle for an onscreen kiss at this point

Use some imagination instead of needing it from the game

>Hand-holding is not getting some

In Japan it is

You're a fat cunt, Zelda, and I hope your mother gets raped

No
I demand onscreen gratification

Take these.

Outside of SS, the romantic implications of Zekda games have always been done in humorous ways rather than serious

I mean, if you're holding out for some H-game spin off of Zelda... no?

But Zelda has been more and more into Link as time has gone on. Skyward Sword has them basically dating by the end.

>clipper
>CLIPPER

OUR BOY IS A Sup Forums POSTER

It's OK Zelda, we all fuck up and end society as we know it from time to time.

No big deal

>she cries like an autist
Fucking dropped

diffusion doesnt happen when light goes through water, thats refraction. diffusion happens when light is scattered by a surface.

Who is this literally who and why the fuck does he think he can repost my edits on Twitter