Vidya feels thread

The ending of FFX never gave me feels when i first beat the game but now i got the feels

the fuck is wrong with me?

>that empty feeling when finished the game
>how quiet everything seems now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-EKQp4Hedk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Tidus just fucking jumps to his death
Fucking hell, bullied to death by his own dad.

tidus was already ded technically

it took me a long time to understand the plot of FFX

Hanna's Departure

Him and his dad aren't even real in the first place, yea? It's really just pyreflies floating around and shit, since their bodies are just illusions.

now do i give X-2 another shot?

>tfw you learn Tidus is pronounced 'tea-dah'

just memories of people

He was never alive. His dad bullied him out of existence.

Fuck this boring piece of shit game.

>tea-dah
what?
i know some people say "tee-duss"

i always said "tide-us"

>tfw was like 13 when FFX was big, and could never defeat Sin because I was a fucking scrub

I suck. The Tidus laughing seen still makes me cringe to this day

>mfw this happens in fantasy game

It's ティーダ in Japanese. There is no 's'

Just started this game
At Luca
Should I quit now so I don't cry at the ending

>people that didnt understand the laugh wasnt supposed to be a serious laugh

X-2 is great if you go into it knowing it has nothing to do with FFX. But excellent gameplay, fun leveling/job system, the sidequests are great, the only reason people hated it is because they were expecting just more FFX

no dont stop

it gets so much better soon, you're almost past the more boring bits

regardless, it was still the epitome of cringe

I'm already having a good time
I just don't wanna get attached to the characters then have the ending break my heart
I already love Tidus and Yuna

youtube.com/watch?v=P-EKQp4Hedk

then you're going to love the rest of the game, I wish I could play it for the first time again

>get attached to the characters

every fucking time

this was the first time i actually finished the game in a long time

i would get near the end and do monster arena stuff and just stop playing

So how much longer in the game do I have if I'm just now getting to Luca?
I already love this game
But I know that when it ends I'll feel... empty. For weeks

>2001 was 16 years ago

Luca is still early game

Spoony said FFX was garbage and his review seemed accurate.

you still have alot of game left

you're 1/4 of the way I'd say? Maybe 1/3. If you feel empty then just play FFX-2, don't expect it to be just more FFX but it's a lovely game if you go into it with lower expectations. Plus if you get a good completion percentage [/spoiler]there's a cutscene that will make you very happy post credits[/spoiler]

Tidus isn't a Japanese name you weeb

Well I just read that titus is already dead
Why does my heart hurt so much?
I'm only at Luca and I hurt so bad

I'm not gonna play this game. I can't take It. I hate beating games because then they end
I'm not I can't

I'm guessing Yuna gets another guy

The gameplay is legit good, especially if you're into Job grinding.

don't listen to this idiot,
do not play X-2 no matter what you do
that game doesn't exist

just fucking play it user

I don't think it'll be worth it if I only feel pain at the end
I can't see Yuna with another man

yuna doesnt find another man

She doesn't NTR a dead Titus?

>Well I just read that titus is already dead
He wasn't ever alive to begin with

I shouldn't have even bought the game

you really should just finish X and if you feel empty then play X-2, but actual spoilers:
at the end of X-2 she gets Tidus back

I'm glad I read that
I don't care if it spoiled that made me happy if it's real

Of course he was, only a thousand years ago from Yuna's time. He was turned into a memory by Yu Yevon, like the rest of Zanarkand, and then 'awakaned' by Sin/the Fayth.

>fuck this gay earth!!!!!
>*jumps*

it is, you don't have to have 100% completion (although there's an extra cutscene if you do), you just have to be relatively diligent in playing the game and you'll get it. The side quests are the meat of the game anyway, so doing them is fun.

Is rikku just a side bitch

it never goes anywhere with Rikku, although it seems like she is interested in Tidus

Nah, the city was created from the memory but that doesn't mean time doesn't pass. Tidus wasn't originally there

>beat the game
>feel like im in early 2000's again for a moment
>then reality hits again

>not realizing tidus fading away from existence is akin the the player finishing the game and ultimately unable to stay within spira after it's all over.
>spira is actually the dream world and you're leaving it

PS2 was the first console that I bought with my own hard earned money (older brother owned the others), and after saving up for almost a year I bought that and FFX as my first game for it. Nostalgia feels man

Stop ruining the game for yourself, get off Sup Forums and play.

I've decided not to
I'm at a bad point in life and more sorrow will just hurt

well then getting off Sup Forums is the first place to start

Don't read this if you haven't completed the game, you're just ruining a great experience for yourself. Go play the game.

>only a thousand years ago from Yuna's time

Incorrect. Tidus' Zanarkand is a spectral version of the Pre-Machina War Zanarkand. The Machina War was Zanarkand (Summoners) Vs Bevelle (World-Destroying Machina, which is explored in X-2). Zanarkand was losing this war, so in an attempt to preserve Zanarkand's legacy, all survivors sacrificed themselves to become fayth (which rest atop Mt. Gagazet) to summon a Sleepless Zanarkand.

The old leader of Zanarkand, Yevon, sacrificed himself, calling Pyreflies to him to summon/create a protector of Spectral/Dream Zanarkand. This protector was Sin, who has two simple orders. Protect Dream Zanarkand and prevent a machina war from ever breaking out again, by destroying large machina and settlements with too many people.

Dream Zanarkand has an actual location in Spira, which is somewhat close to Baaj Temple explaining why you start there in the beginning of the game after Sin (controlled by Jecht) attacks Dream Zanarkand to bring Tidus into the rest of Spira.

me to

saved up money all summer and bought one

got gran turismo 3 and FFX

not sure which first

Then why did Sin travel to Dream Zanarkand in the first place and literally attack it in the beginning of the game?

Read the last line. It was done under Jecht's control, and seemingly with the blessing of the fayth that keeps Dream Zanarkand summoned. They're tired. They want to rest. 1000 years of constant summoning.

but user

why did Sin come for Jecht in the first place?

you don't honestly believe the "oh he was drunk and training for blitzball when stealthy ninja Sin creeped up on him and asked him if he wanted to go on a journey"

So why didn't Braska do it?

>deepest lore.

The official story is that he went out to sea to train and never returned. That's extremely plausible if you think about it. Dream Zanarkand is surrounded by water, because its memory was lifted from its actual location and placed in the middle of the ocean. Dream Zanarkand denizens don't know of any people or land outside of that. Swim out too far, and you could end up encountering your deep-sea protector by mistake. Sin does have those 2 rules, but in the end he's just a giant fiend with an aeon at the core (the final aeon of the last who defeated him) and with Yu Yevon at the heart of that (who now has no control, and only exists to summon).

>So why didn't Braska do it?
Do what? Go after Yu Yevon? That wasn't something to even be considered. Auron's a big part of it. He's against this cycle of death, which he died defying while talking with Yunalesca post-final summoning.

What if... Auron and Jecht swapped fates?

>that last seymour fight music
>only lasts about 30 seconds

they really removed her mole?

no the bitrate on the right is really shitty

literally nothing wrong with HD lulu

Tidus' dad comes back after his absence killed his mom and now has to convince his 7 year old son to go on a grand adventure with him in a land that no one in their Zanarkand knows exists, but they'll have to wait about 10 years before Yuna, Lulu, Wakka, and Rikku are all ready. So it's 10 years of training with your old man that you hate, motivated only by the promise of a cute shy girl that lives beyond the sea.

I think Tidus would turn out pretty different if he wasn't running on bottled up hatred for his father.

Pretty close.

Except that her face barely animates, she has a neck seam, and her proportions are worse.