I'll never buy a switch, neo nintendo only makes linear marios

>I'll never buy a switch, neo nintendo only makes linear marios
>odyssey announced
>humans? THIS GAME IS DEAD

>nintendo online servers suck, why can't they be like sony and microsoft?
>paid online announced and confirmed to improve servers
>it's wrong when nintendo does it

>another mario and pokemon? how about new ips?
>splatoon and arms happen
>wtf is this? they could've released another paper mario instead of this
>no pokemon on switch? I'm not buying this

>rumors literally confirm skyrim won't actually be on the switch! DOA
>skyrim confirmed
>who cares about that old ass game?

>region lock? FUCK YOU NINTENDO
>region free confirmed
>who cares? I can't even read moonrunes

>wii u has no games, zelda doesn't count because there's a better version on the switch
>zelda confirmed on release
>switch has no release games, zelda doesn't count because is on the wii u

>nintendo dropped out of console business haha
>switch is the strongest handheld
>it's the weakest home console!

>no one will buy it
>only scalpers are buying it
>only normies are buying it

What's with this massive goalposting?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/nintendo-switch-will-not-use-friend-codes-its-new-online-subscription-service-1601236
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice thread, faggot.

>What's with this massive goalposting?
Sup Forums is full of children news at 11

Switch is gay lmao

mario looks stupidly out of place, they could made him realistic looking

no thanks

>i am nintendo fantard/shill the post

This is the worst idea that I've ever heard.

nice ad hominem

it was not just realistic BUT also edgy with same gameplay as classic one, feel the difference retard

Because Sup Forums really, really wants to see things fail. They'll cherry pick things that are bad and blow them out of proportion, and ignore any good. Then even if it doesn't fail, they'll claim that it has anyway and that they were right all along.

Microsoft and Sony pay out the ass for "underground marketers" a.k.a. shills to go to sites like ours, IGN, kotaku comments, youtube, and etc. to turn favor for whatever they're campaigning for or against.

Like, back when there was that huge, sudden, influx of Gears of War love for no reason that just dried up and disappeared after a month or two? Yeah. That's them at work.

Switch is a big threat to Xbone and Playstation. They're going to be "old" consoles, now, irregardless of how much more powerful they might be. They're "older than the switch" which, in consumer's minds, is bad. So they've got to push negative PR for the switch to make people think it's a "bad, new product. Not all new things are good. See all of it's problems! It's bad. Don't get it. Nintendo is dead."

>paid online announced and confirmed to improve servers

Source?

>its bad because i don't like it!
fanboys in nutshell

Not an ad hominem when it's true.

>every one who disagree with my viewpoint is shill
nope, its op shill

Reggie said
>People have taken shots at us for that. The reality is, the way that online experiences have progressed, it's an expensive proposition. The amount of servers we need to support Smash Bros or Mario Kart – these big multiplayer games – is not a small investment.

ibtimes.co.uk/nintendo-switch-will-not-use-friend-codes-its-new-online-subscription-service-1601236

but he is right

Forget about it, sonyniggers shitpost constantly.

He's supposed to be out of place. It's an ODYSSEY, user. The rest of the game takes place in the fantastic environments we're used to.

That doesn't say anything about the service being better, just that it costs Nintendo money (duh) and they'd rather we paid for it (also duh).

It's still going to be p2p bullshit.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill!
Imagine being this deluded.

nice try sony

I'd play it.

>humans? THIS GAME IS DEAD
Said no one, you're a fucking retard CODY.
THIS IS A CODY THREAD, DO NOT RESPOND.

it's ok when sony does it

I never really gave it much thought before. But how come the Move Controllers have barely improved since they were introduced?
They're banking hard on the VR meme and everything, but then it's Nintendo that actually comes out with HD Rumble and whatnot. Which is exactly the kind of thing you'd want to have with VR.

sony spends all the budget in marketing

Wow, it's like everyone has different opinions and isn't a total hive mind, who would have thought?

I found them user!

>nintendo stuff in the background of sonyhambeast's room

POTTERY

I hope people trade in their VR memes for the Switch.

Even when Zelda looks good I'm not optimistic about Switch at all.

Sony ended up wagering all their hardcore fans on Bloodborne and look where it got them If Nintendo does the same they'll have some sales and then a dying system again. This just doesn't work.

First of all, I appreciate your choice of OP picture, and second, this is Sup Forums, expect copious amounts of shitposting until the console releases.

>Nintendo will never do paid online!
>paid online is confirmed
>w-well who cares everyone else does it what are you poor

>it's wrong when nintendo does it

>But how come the Move Controllers have barely improved since they were introduced?

According to Amazon reviews the "PS4" Move dual pack are just PS3 moves repackaged. They didn't improve because they're just moving originally unsold versions of their failed peripheral at full price.

and after the console releases

Preordered my switch day 1. Sony and PC can be mad all they want.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO