No new tracks

>no new tracks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pH03-wKwNrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So what's the point?

Wheres the nintendo logo in the lower right hand corner?

Thanks for beta testing!

They put back in the battlemode which should have been in the original.

Its literally Mario Kart 8 with tweaks, most of it taking old shit and putting it back in.

There probably will be

Do we even have a release date yet?

>What's the point
I dunno
One of the better mario karts not being on a console with no users?

they might add another 1-2 dlc packs with a few cups and characters. i dont own a wii u so iam fine with this.

I still have no idea why this isn't a launch title

Technically you do have new tracks

But they are all battle mode maps

>He bought the DLC

Doesn't matter, there's nothing wrong with double dipping and if it bothers you that much trade in your Wii U version to get MK8 Deluxe cheaper, baddabing

The original didn't have a battle mode? What the actual and literal fuck????

Never bought a Wiiu so I'm
Happy with this, so are all my friends who never had a wii u. Don't tell me you actually bought a wii u user?

Oh. You're one of those types.

Being the highest selling game on a shit sold system is still shit sold overall

Whether you like it or not, The Switch is advertised for people who skipped Wii U

So this is a new game, with all the DLC they don't have to buy, new characters and Battle Mode

local multiplayer runs at like 5 fps on the Wii U

It had a battle mode, but it was garbage. All of the battle mode tracks were just the regular racing tracks.

It did have a battle mode

Except the design was different

Instead of fighting in an arena made for battle mode

You played battle mode on the actual racing tracks

April 28th is the release date.

Not having actual.battle tracks wasn't the only problem with 8's battle mode.

Deluxe is fixing the bob ombs, not being kicked out of the game when you run out of balloons, being able to turn off computers, adding 2 new items, fixing the respawn rate and adding more modes other than bobomb blast and balloon battle.

PORTS ARE NOT OKAY WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT!!!!!!!

>ps4's best games on metacritic are literally Last of Us and GTA5

>Splatoon girl playable

Well guess I have to buy it.

And it was bad

Post predictions of the new battle tracks that they're gonna put
I hope they put some from the DS version

Just talk about the game you dribbling aspie

This is actually a really good deal for Switch owners who never bought 8.

Though there's really no reason for people who own 8 to buy this again unless you really love battle mode. That and 1080p 60 fps.

I loved the DS stage where you race on a giant DS.

>Sony and MS re-release old titles in HD with all post release content and maybe new game modes for people who may not have owned a 360/PS3
>"lol Rehash 0/10 no games Portstation 4 buzzwords!"

>Nintendo releases a console with one (1) new exclusive at launch and a release schedule that has a shit ton of ports and remasters
>"Doesn't matter. Games are games. What if they didn't have a WiiU to play the originals?"

Repeat after me kids. It's OKay when Nintendo does it.

For people that didn't buy a Wii U
For people that want to play it at a higher resolution
For people that want all the original tracks and DLC tracks and characters in one
For people that want to play battle mode
For people that want to play as new characters
For people that want to play it away from their house

WAHOO!

Battle Mode. You know, for HARDCORE gamers, like myself, and my wife's son.

It doesn't need them, almost nobody played what is maybe the best MK, so a port for Swicth is great.

I never had a Wii U, but I've heard plenty of people say 8 is the best MK. Can't wait.

>"lol Rehash 0/10 no games Portstation 4 buzzwords!"
Nigga, Nintendo gets called out Rehash anytime they release a new Mario game. Why the hell are you assuming it's ok when Nintendo does it?

>buying the same game twice
>paying $5 a month for the privilege of playing as Boo
I can't wait until Nintendo shut down the Wii U servers for Mario Kart later this year.

there literally are new tracks though
you're retarded

ACfag strikes again. Kinda like his dad struck him when he didn't suck his dick as good as his mom did.

Not for people who bought the dlc though.

I'm not. I'm calling out the hypocracy of some people.

>it's okay when sonyggers do it

You realize that people that never got the WiiU's version wins with this, right?

>I can't wait until Nintendo shut down the Wii U servers for Mario Kart later this year.
This is the big worry. They shut down the Wii's online service a couple of weeks before MK8.

You could call it a coincidence, but MKWii was the Wii's most active multiplayer game. It was still pretty active up until the shut down.

>Buying same game twice

You think the only Switch owners will be Wii U owners when the #1 reason to get a Switch is to play BotW?

Why the hell are people so excited for this game?

I'm not trying to shitpost. I mean, why not just make Mario Kart 9?

>giving a shit about battle mode

I'm glad they didn't add more courses. I feel kinda uncomfortable about it having a real battle mode and the intrusive new characters. I would be hapoirr buying the same game twice, even if I had to pay for dlc all over again. Nario Kart 8 is easily the best game of the century so there's

nice source nigger tits

I'm referring to Sup Forums rather than the general population, and I'm assuming that most people on Sup Forums are gaming enthusiasts who purchase more video game hardware than the average casual gamer.

Yeah, and Nintendo is going to win TWICE PLUS when they announce two more DLC's that add stuff that's been hinted at like Diddy Kong and Kalamari Desert.

Screwing over the Wii U owners.

I'm sure people who didn't buy it on Wii U will love it. I may buy it too since I didn't get the DLC and this version will probably have more active online.
I only hope Nintendo is actually going to make the online lag-free since they're charging for it now.

So will MK8 and MK8 Deluxe have cross play internet?

WiiU owners are not people.

>MFW i am not a WIIU ownder

I don't think anyone is
People who never had mk8 veekend because >buying a Wii u
Will have a thing

tfw no matter how hard you shitpost, moms are still going to buy it for all the angry lil' anons running around in here.

You mean 30

>20 new tracks

yeah fucc you too op

youtu.be/pH03-wKwNrI

Nintendo sucks ass

It's an "ultima edition" with all DLC.
Everyone else does it.

It's also legit the best Mario Kart game ever made, on a console with shit all for a install base

my family bought me a wii u when i barely ever even mentioned wanting one you retarded smug faggots

nintendo can choke on a dick

60 DOLLARS BATTLE MODE
>60 DOLLARS BATTLE MODE
60 DOLLARS BATTLE MODE
>60 DOLLARS BATTLE MODE

Mamma Mia....

even worse it had an unenjoyable battle mode

I'm fine paying 60 I missed out on its original release

>You played battle mode on the actual racing tracks
actually you just drove around for several minutes going "where are you"

I don't need new tracks.
Mario kart 8
On a portable
I can play it on the long ass train to work

I'm happy to retire MK7

I hate video games

Consolewar faggotry aside Q1 for the PS4 is going to be great since its launch the switch wont have as strong as a library but I hope it does get better.

I'm glad this year actually looks good 2015 and some of 2016 was awful.

Can't wait to roast you fags on the Battle Mode tournament

jesus christ do people still play smash and mario kart? how many times are you fucking autists going to buy the same game? you're the reason nintendo has been making nothing but cheap shovelware for the last 10 years

This is the greatest cover art of all time

How do you know it's the same people?

For the people that want to pay to play online

lel