New Ace Combat when?

New Ace Combat when?

Wasn't there a new one announced a Month or so ago?

Next year

Fuck. Garuda squadron best squadron ok?

But that's not the squadron featuring The Southern Cross

Step aside kids

Does Bamco have a story delaying stuff? non-Tales stuff, obviously

Fuck you, this thread wont die on my watch.

'kay

Got Ace3 working with USB emulator on my ps2, any tips?

>any tips
Make sure you are playing the TLd jap version

Is it translated jp?

already done.

is this good?
should i free shop it :^)

Why did you start the thread with that abomination of a game? Fucking nintentoddlers.

MY DAD WORKS AT NAMCO
>2017: Tekken 7
>2018: Ace Combat 7
>201X: Soul Calibur
>2019: Ridge Racer

I hope you know Assault Horizon Legacy is one of the best Ace Combat games

>Shitting on the remake of AC2
The game is only named like that on the US for some retarded reason.

I've never played an Ace Combat game but they look really cool.
Is the 3DS one actually any good?

Its a great remake of Ace Combat 2, you moron.

That's not a very good bait

Then have fun and remember that Fio a shit

Yeah, pick it up.

Cool thank you.
A friend of mine has a bunch of AC physical copies and he wants me to get into the series anyway

I'd guess that it might be similar to the psp ones so it should be good

Tell me why it isn't good

Just don't play the home console one called Assault Horizon, that one is terrible. Assault Horizon Legacy is a remake of Ace Combat 2, for whatever reason they decided to give it the name Assault Horizon in the west.

Planes are painfully slow, even slower than Joint Assault which was already pretty slow, mobility is a mess and the slippery circle pad definitively doesn't help, the A.I. is dog shit, more than 10 times i've witnissed the same 5 plane formation that's easy as hell to just circle around and destroy every single one of them without a single one of them reaction
The only positive thing i can think of is the ace fights, they even made the automatic dodge thing kinda exciting, but other than that nah, i won't give this game a free pass just because it's a remake of 2 even though it has none of what made it exciting

Thats gross levels of pale

Noted.
I couldn't if i wanted to. Had to sell every single one of my consoles and my pc to pay for medical bills. all i have is my phone, a 3DS my friend gave me and an old laptop i found in the garbage

>PRESS DODGE TO COMPLETELY EVADE ATTACKS!

>PRESS ATTACK TO COMPLETELY GET BEHIND YOUR OPPONENT!

>2 mechanics you can disable from the beginning

Doesn't stop the game from being remade and designed with it in mind for retarded 3DS kids.

Check mate nintentoddler.

Don't use it and you're left with a plane that barely turns unless you use high-g turn which completely kills your speed
Doesn't exactly makes it harder 'cause it's piss easy anyway, but it's just not fun to maneuver in that game

Why does playing a game on a system suddenly make you the biggest fanboy of the company who made it?
What ever happened to not giving a fuck about companies and buying any console that looks pretty cool to play the games on it?
I hate the word but seriously what's wrong with just being an idort and playing everything that appeals to you