WHOOOOAAA OOOOHHH OOOHH OHH

WHOOOOAAA OOOOHHH OOOHH OHH

Arms thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mUCV_MNgKPE
youtube.com/watch?v=JscLcDLBWzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to fug the girl with the ribbons.

wots her name again

/ ARMS \

ARMSU REDEE

The Japanese stream was too funny

why can't nintendo make real games anymore? why has it been mostly shovelware for 10 years now?

ARMS
ARMSU!

That theme has been in my head for days. Help.

This game is dumb and no one will buy apart from the people it introduced a new fetish to

Is the track ripped yet?

That's the exact same thing people said about Splatoon

Nintendo has not changed. You did.

That gaijin girl they had looked so awkward

Only with the punching sounds

youtube.com/watch?v=mUCV_MNgKPE

It's an arcade style game.
People don't do those anymore, I never understood why

WHOAAAAA OHHH OHHH OHHH
FOLLOW ME

It honostly looks fun but I'm gonna wait 2 years to see how the switch does.

Who would Sup Forums want as a guest character?
Mine would be pick related.

>D*sneyshit
Back to KH autism containment with you.

Girlwithribbons

Luffy, or Sonic the Werehog

Yeah but pedophilia is a way bigger fetish than long arms so that why splatoon sold somewhat well

shut up dumbass

Robo Little Mac
...Mac-Droid

>not Long Mac

>yfw this is the final boss

Did I hit a nerve pedo?

Luffy from the hit series One Piece

r63 lewds of toothpaste head when

>why can't nintendo make real games anymore?

>somewhat well
>4 million copies
Shut up faggot

>normies won't ever know the joys of 16 player bomberman

not made by nintendo

But will Nintendo actually bother advertising it? And if they do, will they keep trying to push the "Mii boxing 2" waggle image?

They should actually have an ARMS direct where they go into detail about the game's mechanics

Screenshot from where?

Secret boss will be Mario or little mac with an Extend-O-Glove

I'll give you that 4 millions a good number seeing as it came out on the Wii u. But its really not hard to sell a pedophile bait game

objectively untrue. compare the libraries of snes or even the n64 to the wii and wii u. compare all the aaa shooters, adventure games, brawlers, rpgs, horror, puzzles, racing, fighting games on their old consoles to the shit they make now, party babies, nintendogs, party games, mario shovelware and a zelda every 6 years. nintendo has changed drastically, if you don't realize that you're either a child who doesn't remember the 90s or a delusional drone

Malstrom has got me really excited for the switch

People on this site trully will hate anything.

ARMS looks cool. The .music from the promo was awesome. The whistle took me back to Super Mario Kart's Koopa Beach.

It looks like a game based around fun game mechanics rather then a game that was designed by imitating common features of other games on the market, which is what most games do.

snes had a ton of shovelware too retard. in fact the wii generation is where they started making arcade like games again, not that a """"""""hardcore"""""""" gamurrr like you could notice because you cherrypick

>People on this site trully will hate anything.
We are all just in search of the next TORtanic

By the way, it was confirmed that motion controls aren't mandatory.

ya don't say

>thing is not confirmed
>OH MY GOD HOW RETARDED CAN THEY BE, WHY WOULDN'T THEY JUST GIVE US AN OPTION
>thing is confirmed
>YEAH DUH I MEAN OBVIOUSLY

>WHOOOOAAA OOOOHHH OOOHH OHH

youtube.com/watch?v=JscLcDLBWzY

I love how Springman has the goofy western cartoon design like Little Mac rather then a generic animu look like Ninjara

The NES and SNES had more shovelware than any other system until the PS2. That includes first party games which Nintendo has always done.

Take off the nostalgia goggles.

Then how come the billion other pedophile bait games on more popular systems like the PS3 don't come even close to that number and are all considered niche?

>mario picross
>shovelware
You can suck the farts out of my hairy fucking asshole, faggot.

i think he and ribbon girl are really hot

Oh please, if they had released that game today everyone would be claiming it's another shovelware with Mario's face pasted on it for marketing. Just like Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games only even more shallow and unoriginal.

fuck off

>im-fucking-plying
Picross 3D 2 was my GOTY 2016.

How do you know about a billion other pedo games?

because they're all industry games now. people pay for realistic graphics, story and cinematics even if it's a 4 hour long game rather than game mechanics and content

So who will ARMS replace at Evo?

I guarantee most people don't know you can actually without motion controls, which they revealed during the treehouse gameplay stream.

Pokken, probably

Smash4/KI

Pokken if a Switch version with the Arcade's extra content doesn't get released or Killer Instinct if Pokken Deluxe happens

you fuck off

If this manages to be half as good as wii boxing I'm sold

The lineup this year will probably be

SFV
Marvel 3
Tekken 7
Killer Instinct
Melee
Xrd Rev
BBCF
Arms

40m sales is no joke

Cause I see a new one every day or so announced at Gematsu and/or Siliconera, and the media create sales usually shows them at like sub-100k total copies sold.

I will cut my dick off on stream if Little Mac isnt in the game in some capacity, even if hes just a boss.

The only switch game thus far that could potentially be a TORtanic, based on being overhyped and having too much money spent on it in the presumption of massive sales, is Zelda.

The last few Zelda games haven't been great, Ocarina of time is still the high water mark and that was 20 years ago.

ARMS looks like it has a modest budget, it actually reminds me of some small but fun SNES games like Pilotwings.

This game won't break 500k

prove me wrong

inb4 Arms takes place in the Punch Out universe but in the future

That's not a pedo game.

we don't know the future you attention seeking fag

I'd have to see the final roster and number of arms and stages to be sure.

I honestly think he's a likely candidate.

>ARMS looks like it has a modest budget

By what measure? It looks to be on par with any other fighting game

If you saw that cover on stores what audience would you think it's aimed for?

Bow Female

>The last few Zelda games haven't been great
Just arguably Skyward Sword and Tri Force Heroes

This list only applies to the demo, but it's still pretty cool

Looks nicer than Injustice 2.

Pedos like you

If Splatoon was a success partly due to it's marketing like the "kid or squid" stuff, what could Nintendo do to market ARMS in the same way?

how do you charge up a punch? do you pull back before firing?

Even Blunderful 101 broke 500k

>KI over Smash 4

arms or legs

Why can't you?
All it takes is one successful game to hoist yourself out of debt and out of the pit of depression

Can't be that hard

fixed

You have arms now, you have legs now

You have to press a button and flick your wristle to punch, so I guess you need to hold the button for a bit before doing the motion

So we all agree ninjara has the best available gloves right

>yfw

This isn't really a fighting game. Although you fight in the game it doesn't have the side-on perspective of normal 2d fighters like Street Fighter.

But if you compare this to SFV, SFV is in TORtanic territory because the fighter models would have been more expensive to make. ARMS looks like it has only a handful of fighters but they add variety by giving you different gloves. Gloves are cheaper to model than fighters. SFV has these lavish models and stages and ARMS isn't doing that, they are keeping that simple. Which is good because if you play a game 1000s of times its probably because you like the game play and not the look of the player models.

Copied from neofag

>There is a mechanic in this game where you can gain elemental properties to your punches by holding in Dash or Jump, Blocking, or just not attacking for about 2 seconds. Doing this gives you the advantage of elemental damage if you the land a hit. However, we found that by jumping, air dashing and then holding air dash, upon landing you gain the elemental property immediately upon landing. Once we found this, we implemented this into our games on

albw was extremely well received, as were the remakes of oot, majora and wind waker.

>This isn't really a fighting game

But it is

>Copied from neofag
didn't read lol
fuck off back there please

Sup Forums had made me think it had sold like 20k.

Remakes aren't games.

Homie seems like it'd be OP