Zelda Downgrade:WTF

YO I THOUGHT THIS WAS A MEME? IT'S FUCKING REAL.
"This is what the game looks like on wii u!"
word for word, this is ubisoft tier, I was so sure that before and after image was just a joke for shit posting, but it's fucking real.

You think that Crowbcat fags gonna make an exposed vid on this too?

Other urls found in this thread:

extremetech.com/gaming/225626-new-nintendo-nx-leak-claims-console-is-more-powerful-than-a-ps4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only a minority has a Wii U, so what ever. I'll be playing the superior version anyway. And I do have a Wii U.

Ubisoft downgrades.
Ubisoft towers
Ubisoft enemy camps
Ubisoft Partnership

The fuck is going on?

>Only a minority has a Wii U
and no one has a Switch

Are we saying it looks better or worse on Wii U?

we still havent seen that area yet. it could look comparable.

It had to be dumbed down to run on the Switch.

It's Shadow of Mordor all over again. Graphics and concepts which were easily rendable on the PS3 were dumbed down to absolutely nothing, just to sell the PS4 version.

>It had to be dumbed down to run on the Switch.
Then how do you explain that it has better performance on the Switch?

>it's a shitty port
MK8 is ported from Wii U, and it runs at double the resolution.

you so mad

"It's real"
Yes

You fucking idiot

seriously lmao how did these fucking stupid chinks think anything like this could be rendered on a wii u unless the resolution was like fucking 480x360

Who are you reaching to for comfort?

It runs at 1440p? Damn, next gen really is here!

Holy shit itis like far cry or asscreed lol

No, he said "this is the world of the new Legend of Zelda".

Then he started babbling about puzzles and how exploring is a puzzle because he's a real life Professor Layton.

>"This is what the game looks like on wii u!"
He didn't say that.

1080p is over twice as many pixels as 720p. 1440p would be 4 times the resolution.

Nintendo is holding back Zelda.

Your capacity to assume is pretty high for an infant

Looks fine to me still desu
Maybe you should stop being such a rabid Sonygger sometimes eh?

Look, the facts are that we don't know if the Switch will be more powerful than the PS4. Rumors point towards it being true, though.

extremetech.com/gaming/225626-new-nintendo-nx-leak-claims-console-is-more-powerful-than-a-ps4

Remember, the Wii had "displacement mapping", which made it competitive with the 360 and PS3. We don't know what kind of power the Switch hides underneath its hood.

But it's just not
Rumours are tumors
But we have off screen footage and firsthand testimonials from anons about

Don't be stupid

This is why preorders continue and lies will carry on, every day some new idiot discovers the deceptions of the video game industry (and the world in general). This is why a utopia of any sort is impossible. People only believe something is a lie if they personally discover or experience it.

Damn........realy made me think..

Got that backwards.

Get a load of this woke-ass nigga

The only REAL information we know so far is the Tegra processor. The Switch specs. will be revealed ONCE it's released.

>But we have off screen footage
I don't see how does that proves something.

>and firsthand testimonials from anons about
Source, please.

Damage control

>We don't know what kind of power the Switch hides underneath its hood.
The power of a 330 € launch price plus 70 € controller.

>Source
Read some Fucking threads

I played it on Saturday for 3 hours with free food n booze
I'm a fanboy enough I managed to get an invite to a press event, but it is not as strong as ps4 in raw power

Not that I care all that much
I'm just telling you don't be a dumb dumb

Looks fairly accurate actually

A Wii-U game can never look that good with that draw distance. This was obviously not a gameplay presentation.
Though some Nintendo fans were still foolish enough to think that this was gameplay

Honestly I like the Far Cry formula

It will be nice to play it with guns without guns for once. Primal as terrible

>promotional footage looks worse than in-game footage

Gee, what a shocker. It was pretty clear that 2014 segment was a cutscene and not in-engine.

I remember when Nintendrones told me the game was going to be 1080p 60 FPS on the Wii U and look better than pic related

What happened, Nintenbros? What the fuck went wrong?

Why didn't they make Twilight Princess on Wii U look like this?

I remember when Sonyggers told the truth

Oh wait, They never did

I'll tell you the truth right now: The Wii U is the worst console since the Virtual Boy.

>I remember someone saying something they never said

Proof or GTFO

What retard told you that?

nah, that's the vita

He's making it up, just ignore him

Would be easy to find if archives from 2011 and 2012 were still around

Why do retards keep thinking a PORTABLE TINY ASS CONSOLE is somehow going to be better than a PS4/Xbone for $300 bucks?

It's going to be a little more powerful than a Wii U and that's it at best. The only thing that should matter is if it will have games or not and right now, on its launch, it has nothing unique for it besides what basically is indie games. It's basically a worse launch than the PS3.

[reminder]

Because they specifically gimped the WiiU version to not run well.

What does "better" mean?

>wii competitive with ps3 and 360
you are so fucking retarded

>old ass article calling the switch NX
Oh, lord.

B L O W

L

O

W your brains out, user.

Better graphics, whatever you want it to mean. There's just no way they would be able to release a small console such as the switch that has those specs for $300.

But fanboys will keep on believing I guess. It's funny in a way because before release people will always bitch about graphics, then when it releases and graphics dont live up to the expectations they turn it around and claim it was never about the graphics but the games.

I still wonder where the Switch games are. And where is the footage of Zelda on Wii U running worse than Switch? That is NOT E3 demo vs. this months Switch demo comparison. I'll gladly accept that Zelda on the WIi U will look worse, but run worse?

Because they are lazy hacks who would rather sharpen a few textures instead of making any new meshes

>I'm a fanboy enough I managed to get an invite to a press event

Show us a picture with your badge (It's covered in Nintendo logos, so you'd obviously still have it) a date and time stamp, and the message "Fuzzy pickles up my ass" on a piece of paper.

looks as bad as monster hunter but you guys are fine with that game?

looks like every video game ever

There goes Sup Forums fishing for something to complain about again and has to tell the whole world. Crap I think I saw evidence of such and such, better immediately make a new thread and hope it'll attract some shitposts

$0.01 has been deposited into your account

That's actually a surprisingly interesting observation that just might track and not be wild crazy Sup Forums speculation shat down the boards throat as god given fact by some caps locked asshole. Unless people get personally effected by something even though they here about it in news cycles as a major issue that COULD easily effect them it's why they're more than willing to buy into a video games hype cycle. There's a definite science to all of this down to pinpoint timed trailers and PR speak from developers that are really just lines fed to them by publishers. In Nintendo's case it's not like they don't do it, I just can't recall them getting caught with their pants completely down yet like a No Man's Sky, Aliens:Colonial Marines, The Order or Sim City like debacle.

Legit not trying to start console wars shit, but if anyone is good at trying to stick their foot in the door with the whole preorder thing only to have it metaphorically slammed shut on the tip of it just as they have a chance to completely bail with the money it's Sony particularly of late.

Nintendo's battle seems to be more of the censor 3rd party import stuff nobody is really expecting but then leave it up to gaming journalism sites to inform the public variety.

You guys do remember twilight princess, right?

Same situation and it didn't look much better on the wii vs the gamecube.

The gap between them wasn't that big though.

Okay but why would I pretend I would want to buy and Xbox one then lie about it?

What the hell is this supposed to prove? This screenshot is probably from a build several years older than the final one. BotW is dropping in a little over a month.

People are retards. Then there's retards pretending to be bigger retards and so on.